Pages:
Author

Topic: Listing on exchanges - page 23. (Read 2519 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 107
November 18, 2018, 02:11:07 PM
For listing problem, it depends on their own side, but usually most takes 1-3 months there must be a list on the exchange even though it is not a large exchange, but there are also those that take more than 1 year for exchange problems (rarely encountered)
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
November 18, 2018, 02:07:39 PM
it is long procedure, for sure, but also it cost not little money, thats why so many projects making ICO
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 02:00:46 PM
I don't really understand what it take to list on exchange but i will only say it take so long for some ICOs to be listed on exchange.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
November 18, 2018, 01:59:07 PM
Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?
There is no easy answer on this, not all projects have goal to list tokens after ICO and it depends on exchange, some ask for money to list tokens, some have voting system, on some it is enough to request to list token and some of them have special conditions to list tokens.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
November 18, 2018, 01:55:36 PM
It depends on many factors most important being the roadmap and the intent of the team, we have seen many coins listing and trading right after the ico ends while there are also examples where it took months for the coin to appear on an exchange but on an average most of the projects im talking about large majority, do list their coins on exchange within 4 to 6 weeks after the ico.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
November 18, 2018, 01:55:15 PM
Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?

there are lots of factor which influence the listing of the coin like the project itself, how the ico went, team behind the project etc. criteria to list the coin is different for ecery exchange
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 01:54:10 PM
But why do some projects take months to list? I've joined two ICO projects that took them over three months to list their coins while this ICO project I've recently joined only just took them a week? The DEV teams won't tell us why only that they're negotiating with the exchange. Is the process really that hard? I'm just curious though. Thank you guys for answering nicely.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
November 18, 2018, 01:52:06 PM
Dear this is not very big problem according to me if dev talk or hire any exchange for listing within a week or 10 days coin will liye on any exchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

I think that the developers decide for themselves, but the most successful moment for the listing is the bullish market. Many coins are crumbling now, so a quick listing doesn't solve anything right now.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 18, 2018, 01:47:11 PM
The one that can say on how long are the people who are involve with the ICO.

I've seen ICOs that listed their coin within few months after ending a successful crowd sale. And the other ICOs, I guess you know on how long it takes usually these ICOs are doing the job before getting listed to any exchange. If the coin is listed quickly to an exchange then you should be thankful for those working devs.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
November 18, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

There is no exact duration on listing in an exchange.
there are so many factors to see in this community.
IF the project will pust the exchange in early stage it can happen.
there are some ICO who were listed in an exchange before the ICO sale ends.
There are some who get so llong to be listed.
there are some who are listed on small exchange and never engage into big market.
we dont know when they will be listed.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
November 18, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

It depends on projects DEV team. Some coins will listed ASAP after ICO, some coins takes months... And some of them no time listing in anywhere.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 01:40:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: