Pages:
Author

Topic: Listing on exchanges has no effects anymore - page 8. (Read 1214 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 10
If there is no demand for the token, it will not rise in price. Perhaps the market is now oversaturated with tokens and General changes in the rules of regulation of the crypto market are needed.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
It is not surprising, because we are now on the falling market and people are afraid of investing in anything. They are just holding their assets and waiting for things to improve. It will happen, but not right now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
I agree with you but first of all those hype about a coin being listed in a good exchange should not be what we should look for in a project. What we need to look for is the real product of that project and if its working already or if that coins has a use in our community unlike other shitcoins thats been hype by celebrity.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
This just shows that blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are actually maturing, it has passed the stage where just hype moves a token, we are now entering an era where development boosts price and not useless news.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
You wrong, more effect when any coin listed at many exchange market and make price will be higher, look how many token always pump after get news want to listed at big exchange market, maybe its the best way how to make price growing up.
Of course its influential, even when a project is listed on another exchange. of course the price will go up because the project market will be even bigger, where demand will certainly be higher. many projects want their coins listed in exchanged, because that is a form success of their project
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Listing on new exchange have a impact on the price but not a big impact like pumping hard the price, it's like only increase 1-5% but only in matter of time the price will follow the previous price, otherwise a good PR still can bait new investor, especially new in crypto world...
copper member
Activity: 230
Might say you are right but to me not really 100%, Listing on a good exchange still helps to pump the price but what I have noticed now is that the pump doesn't last that long, it crashes within hours but still most people will still make profit. We are believing for a better 2019
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Listing on a big exchange is no longer a landmark event and any temporary rise is soon given back. Better exchanges simply offer more liquidity options and potential customers but not an automatic increase in price.
It's still the people who are willing to trade which is more important, without them in the market, demand won't increase.
There's a lot of exchanges but most of them has a low liquidity, and the hype in exchange listing is gone for awhile because the market is not good.
I think that listing on stock exchanges still affects the price of coins. Simply, this effect has decreased by 2-3 times.

Well probably not like before but it still does up the price for a time especially if its a big exchange like binance or bittrex. But it usually seem to be a quick pump before bumping the ceiling hard.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
I think that the bear market has taught many how to carefully select projects that can make a profit!
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
Listing on a big exchange is no longer a landmark event and any temporary rise is soon given back. Better exchanges simply offer more liquidity options and potential customers but not an automatic increase in price.
It's still the people who are willing to trade which is more important, without them in the market, demand won't increase.
There's a lot of exchanges but most of them has a low liquidity, and the hype in exchange listing is gone for awhile because the market is not good.
I think that listing on stock exchanges still affects the price of coins. Simply, this effect has decreased by 2-3 times.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Time has pass when news or listing pumps price of a coin,it isnt 2013 or even the same climate as 2017. Newer projects are building some serious patforms that take time. News  cant just make a coin pump anymore, neither do exchange listings. Look at coins like Tron etc. being added to a new excahnge everyday. doesnt do anything. Its about results. No point in launching news in crypto environment, Hopefully you guys will join good projects with better future results....2019 is the year
That's true but I also think it also has this effect due to the nature of the current bear market. We cannot really say a project like Tron is not good but still no positive price effect to any news that comes with it now unlike 2017 so I strongly believe that this is guess to the overall market position lots of people still don't  have the confidence yet to invest more in most projects unlike ether which we saw a bit of a spike in the last couple of weeks due to the obvious fork news. I think time will tell which project will last.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Time has pass when news or listing pumps price of a coin,it isnt 2013 or even the same climate as 2017. Newer projects are building some serious patforms that take time. News  cant just make a coin pump anymore, neither do exchange listings. Look at coins like Tron etc. being added to a new excahnge everyday. doesnt do anything. Its about results. No point in launching news in crypto environment, Hopefully you guys will join good projects with better future results....2019 is the year
This is not about listing anymore the whole crypto market is down due to the market situation and news of listings on exchange is not changing anything , the most annoying part of all this is that when there is any bad news about bitcoin, it affects all crypto and everybody start dumping and when there is also good news , most good coins start pumping
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Currently all depends only on the project, good and developing projects will get a lot of investors and the price of coins will rise. Listing in the best exchange it will be useless if the project cannot develop.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
in 2019 we are expected to become the year of Cryptocurrency, namely by producing quality altcoins without having to wait every time coins are pumped at prices, but we hope the altcoins that appear in 2019 are really strong in the market and have advantages in various fields.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
I think the market should be like this so as not to become a pump and dump coin, I think we should start thinking realistically before investing or buying a coin and we shouldn't have high expectations because now the cryptocurrency situation has changed.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
You wrong, more effect when any coin listed at many exchange market and make price will be higher, look how many token always pump after get news want to listed at big exchange market, maybe its the best way how to make price growing up.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
When an asset gets listed on a top exchange it can result in a minor increase in value due to raising a projects profile, but the main purpose is to increase liquidity more than anything else, and in the current market climate there's not many that are benefiting much from listing on larger secondary markets
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
At the moment, a very big problem of the crypto industry is information. In 2017, cryptocurrency was a novelty for people. In 2019, the cryptocurrency is scam. I don't think so but most people think so.
copper member
Activity: 112
That depends on what the exchange is, if it is binance, bitffinex, bittrex, coinbase, and etc (Those famous exchange) well that can absolutely pull the price way up high as many investors will going to pursue accumulating those coins listed.
Pages:
Jump to: