Pages:
Author

Topic: Listing on exchanges has no effects anymore - page 7. (Read 1214 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
     The news about cryptocurrency no longer has the desired effect on the crypto market. Listing on the exchange does not bring about an increase in the price of the coin because they are not investors on the market at present. Most expect a more drastic drop in prices for enrichment. The news is no longer euphoric to investors because they have gained experience and no longer need news. I have confidence in the crypto market, but the problem of SCAM projects has to be solved because they have created panic around investors.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
During bearish season even coin listing on big exchange like Binance effect very small n coin value. So thats the reasons some great projects re still extending there coin listing on big exchange due to this bearish situation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
You really have a good point and what you mentioned started me realizing that exchange listing no longer pump the price of an altcoin unlike last year where most traders are keeping an eye for such announcement. It looks like most traders and investors nowadays are tired of the same cycle or aware with the pump anf dump scheme. 2019 really is an interesting year so I hope that we could see a greener market this time.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
This year is the year of technical analysis and not the year of fundamentals like a year before. Traders, investors do not care about listings, they care only about price levels and the progress.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
When good coins get listed on famous exchanges, we can huge pump of 20-30% in the coins. When coins get listed on exchanges like Binance, Okex, Coinbase, we can see substantial rise in coin prices.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Everything became clear only now. Because a huge number of people are leaving the market. I would even say that these people in general have a lot of experience in investing and stock trading, a strange situation.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
Yes, because most of the people are not interested in new coins or new exchange listing! A very few people can be making money in this tough situation, and a lot of people are spending every day with a lot of pressure by thinking about money! People want a good pump to make some cash or profit, they don't want to hear TRON listed in that exchange or a big exchange is coming types news!
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
2018 was very bad year for all traders but last year gave important lessons to all with bear market. A lot of project which had good volumes during first quarter of 2018 turned out to be scam or are on the way to becoming dead project  even though they had product with good technology but they had very less users to use their products. This shows investors are more studying about project then investing rather going after the exchange listing announcement.
Aren't we still in a bear market? The bearish market is not yet done up until now and we might be able to see some blood in the market. I think during this bearish times it helps to make the investors understand and to do their research rather than wasting too much money on an unknown project. Which most of them are a total shitcoins in the end.
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
By the way, yes, earlier they announced that the coin would be turned over to some kind of stock exchange and the price grew instantly. Immediately did 30-40%, or even more. Now it is completely the opposite. When listing price falls 10 times the price that was during the public sale
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I fully agree with you six months ago, when the coin came out for any good exchange, the price almost always increased several times, but today even if the coin is very promising after entering the exchange. very often, the coin is still standing still and not moving in price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
With the current market situation there is nothing to miss out of when every other coins is dropping in price drastically FOMO isn't helping anything because of the bearish market, the market growth is one step forward, two steps backward which isn't encouraging at all
Activity: 434
Time has pass when news or listing pumps price of a coin,it isnt 2013 or even the same climate as 2017. Newer projects are building some serious patforms that take time. News  cant just make a coin pump anymore, neither do exchange listings. Look at coins like Tron etc. being added to a new excahnge everyday. doesnt do anything. Its about results. No point in launching news in crypto environment, Hopefully you guys will join good projects with better future results....2019 is the year

It all depends on the exchange, where it plans to place a new project. If the exchange is in the top 10, then it definitely guarantees a pump of a new project.
I have already seen many such cases. I specifically follow the listings on top exchanges.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49582645
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
2018 was very bad year for all traders but last year gave important lessons to all with bear market. A lot of project which had good volumes during first quarter of 2018 turned out to be scam or are on the way to becoming dead project  even though they had product with good technology but they had very less users to use their products. This shows investors are more studying about project then investing rather going after the exchange listing announcement.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Well, when some coin don't have any volume on exchanges and *BANG* it getting listed on Binance, then it will affect the price, it will affect everything.
Activity: 191
the new ico project platform currently does not naturally have a price, because the platform that they offer is not yet available and I think it's fair that their tokens don't have a price on the market
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
News  cant just make a coin pump anymore, neither do exchange listings. Look at coins like Tron etc. being added to a new excahnge everyday. doesnt do anything. Its about results. No point in launching news in crypto environment, Hopefully you guys will join good projects with better future results....2019 is the year
I doubt with your example. Because, that must be a coin may not having enough capabilities to convince investors to continue wit it.

Usually all the good news will be reflected into markets and there could be some exceptions but those are all just due to heavy initial airdrop distribution and underestimated bounty rewards. If listing on exchange is a big news then that will be definitely reflected into markets of the same asset. Do not leave off your faith on crypto space. Keep watching news it may help one or other day. Keep trying is always recommended rather than finding some reason for giving up.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
This just shows that blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are actually maturing, it has passed the stage where just hype moves a token, we are now entering an era where development boosts price and not useless news.

No, it says that the crypto market now receives very little attention from small and large investors. When the next bull run begins, the listings will again begin to influence the prices of the coins.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
Listing of coins or token in new exchanges play a vital role in the development and advance of such asset. The trim you talk about that almost have listing on exchange is pretty doing well and traders are scraping every little positive upward trend gradually until their bag us full. Frequent announcement if listing is fundamental analysis of a crypto asset to know the next direction if price action movement of the coin. Hence in my opinion frequent listing of token in exchange is fundamental tool in taking a trading decision
Activity: 644
I also noticed that even the token or coin listed in top exchanges doesn't necessarily the price will go up. I have participated in some big projects and some of them really hit by the market condition. The prices went down and all i have to do is to hold and even thinking to arbitrage the tokens still not profitable. However, the project are legit and waiting for the products to roll out.
Pages:
Jump to: