Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIST]Open Merit Source Applications,waiting list. - page 2. (Read 3914 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218
💲🏎️💨🚓
Bearded:  You may want to consider just clarifying OP to say that your creation / maintenance of this thread/list is not meant to either support or oppose the listed applications, and that if any member wants to support or oppose such applicants, they can provide links to other threads in this thread that support or oppose such applications, but that this thread is not intended for discussing the endorsement or opposition of such applicants... and that might clarify without you having to take any position beyond merely listing applicants while also allowing members to link their support or opposition threads, if any.

And that it's an "Unofficial" or "informal" list of "expressions of interest" given that the process of "applying" doesn't seem to have its own thread where there is an announcement made and the "applicants" then make their cases in the one thread.
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
just a side note the listing doesn't care about any nationality or race.
No, not really, the last one (vycl87) merited his own application from alt account and self vouched. Account shouldn't be in that list, but I guess you are maintaining list of all users who applied.

I don't know, merit source who is gaming system in every possible way shouldn't be source, but that's my opinion.

Did an update on the list with a note that the account is under investigation, this will give me a time to read about those connected accounts. BTW I haven't seen any comment from vycl87 on the case (i might missed something tho). He should at least try to defend/explain what is going on. This sole action of silence (if there is not replay yet)  is weird.
Anyway, as you said the list I want to be just a list of application, no matter the reputation of the applicant. I have ~wolwoo but I still keep his application on that list.

Bearded:  You may want to consider just clarifying OP to say that your creation / maintenance of this thread/list is not meant to either support or oppose the listed applications, and that if any member wants to support or oppose such applicants, they can provide links to other threads in this thread that support or oppose such applications, but that this thread is not intended for discussing the endorsement or opposition of such applicants... and that might clarify without you having to take any position beyond merely listing applicants while also allowing members to link their support or opposition threads, if any.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
No, not really, the last one (vycl87) merited his own application from alt account and self vouched. Account shouldn't be in that list, but I guess you are maintaining list of all users who applied.

I don't know, merit source who is gaming system in every possible way shouldn't be source, but that's my opinion.

Did an update on the list with a note that the account is under investigation, this will give me a time to read about those connected accounts. BTW I haven't seen any comment from vycl87 on the case (i might missed something tho). He should at least try to defend/explain what is going on. This sole action of silence (if there is not replay yet)  is weird.
Anyway, as you said the list I want to be just a list of application, no matter the reputation of the applicant. I have ~wolwoo but I still keep his application on that list.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

legendary
₿uy / $ell
Thank you for the tip, the OP is now updated. Another two applications aslo included, just a side note the listing doesn't care about any nationality or race.
Activity: 186
Merit: 253
OP, another application from mikeywith:

6      mikeywith      Application      31-May-20   
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
 Cool
How very kind you are. Thank you and good luck to all.
legendary
₿uy / $ell
Another candidate just added Smiley good luck to Last of the V8s Wink
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Don't people already give your alt merits?
I'm talking about sMerit, not Merit Smiley In other words: make LoyceMobile a Merit source, and take the sMerit it gets from my LoyceV account.

Update: I get the confusion now, I make it sound as if I'm going to Merit my alt-account. That's not what I was looking for.

Thanks for clarifying, there are still some nuances of the forum that occasionally trip me up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 143
away
I'm talking about sMerit, not Merit Smiley In other words: make LoyceMobile a Merit source, and take the sMerit it gets from my LoyceV account.

Update: I get the confusion now, I make it sound as if I'm going to Merit my alt-account. That's not what I was looking for.

TMAN is still merit source?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I finally managed to empty my source Cheesy Giving 6 sMerit at a time solved it. This also prevents mistakes.

I would however like to transfer 50 source sMerits per month to LoyceMobile. I now often notify myself from Mobile to Merit a topic, so making LoyceMobile a Merit source would be convenient.

It's very confusing really.

Don't people already give your alt merits?  How would you exclude your alt from any ranking systems that utilised merit count in their keeping score of users' activities?  I seem to recall also that you were at one point keeping track of the alts merits for when the alt is/was about to level up.  If your alt is showered with merits wouldn't that alt be able to participate in signature campaigns at higher levels?  You would also be able to ask more for the alts' signature space if the merits accelerated you ascension to legendary.

Very confusing indeed.
legendary
I finally managed to empty my source Cheesy Giving 6 sMerit at a time solved it. This also prevents mistakes.

I would however like to transfer 50 source sMerits per month to LoyceMobile. I now often notify myself from Mobile to Merit a topic, so making LoyceMobile a Merit source would be convenient.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓

I haven't read through the list of other applicants (no offence to anyone applying).

From the questions I've already asked Alani123 I like the answers he's given - this is the kind of attitude I'd like to see not just in new merit font applicants, but to put to the current merit fonts to either lift their game, or step aside and let someone with Alani123's overview of the forum take charge.
legendary
₿uy / $ell
legendary
₿uy / $ell
It looks like the OP has been revised again, now complete with a list of applications to become a source merit.
On the OP my application does not exist or @iasenko forgot to enter it.  Would happy to see if the application is also included on the OP.
   N      User      Application      Date   
   +       AakZaki      Application      10-Mar-20   

I have not forgot about it, i just have no free time after our country closed down. Im taking care of my kids and everything else is just a lower priority for the moment. I haven't give up on the forum and as soon as this madness ends I will back as usual. I'm not worried about the virus itself but all this panic around it.
I'll update the OP now.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
It looks like the OP has been revised again, now complete with a list of applications to become a source merit.
On the OP my application does not exist or @iasenko forgot to enter it.  Would happy to see if the application is also included on the OP.
   N      User      Application      Date   
   +       AakZaki      Application      10-Mar-20   
legendary
₿uy / $ell
Another reminder for theymos.
If i am chosen to be a merit source, here is my merit policy
Depending on the monthly allocation i would send 1-2 merit to regular good post, will double the amount for exclusive posts with a lot of effort and valuable content.
If by the end of the month i stil have some source merit left will dump it to those who are generally good user with lack of some merit to rank up. Most of the time those are people who are active in not so popular sections but have helped a lot of people.
One example is Mattthev. He really deserves to rank up. I have made lists with users like him before, I'll keep doing them.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
Bump!

legendary
But it's not realistic to expect volunteer to do their "responsibility" for long time. Some people might leave because they're no longer interested or have more important things to do..
That's probably one of the reasons why theymos looks for "somewhat established members": they're not likely to quickly disappear.
Pages:
Jump to: