Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 24. (Read 290705 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 09:43:55 PM
And now litecoin is coming back to life  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
November 16, 2017, 09:42:15 PM

Maybe you should say LTC has no future at all.

How can you say that LTC has no future since Litecoin price value now can be considered as high anyhow compare to other altcoin in the market, and still many traders buying in this coins. Huh

LTC hitting $72 today. 
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 16, 2017, 04:01:28 PM

Maybe you should say LTC has no future at all.

How can you say that LTC has no future since Litecoin price value now can be considered as high anyhow compare to other altcoin in the market, and still many traders buying in this coins. Huh
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
November 16, 2017, 03:19:59 PM
Litecoin does not die. Look at coinmarketcap now. It is the fifth in the rank of market cap. Its price is more than $60. Noone can say that it dies.
Litecoin is nowadays one of the most favourite altcoin of the majority of the people. It's price is not too high like some of the other alts but still it is liked by people.
The martketcap being on the fifth number is a great achievement and is the evidence of it's living. It's potential is of more than the current price it has right now. It's price will increase more in future when Segwit2X will be activated with a power of supporting the other chains with it.

^^^THIS^^^

I buy Litecoin because of it has a dedicated team to manage it.  I like it's current price point and it's potential to triple in a year and a half or so.  Bitcoin lite, silver to Bitcoin's Gold, people can call it whatever they like.  I don't care.  As long as it keeps trending up, I'm good with buying Litecoin.  
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 03:18:02 PM
It so sad to hear is it true? Litecoin is officially dead? I thought that coin has potential but heard from here looks like some wrong with it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 16, 2017, 03:07:31 PM
Litecoin does not die. Look at coinmarketcap now. It is the fifth in the rank of market cap. Its price is more than $60. Noone can say that it dies.
Litecoin is nowadays one of the most favourite altcoin of the majority of the people. It's price is not too high like some of the other alts but still it is liked by people.
The martketcap being on the fifth number is a great achievement and is the evidence of it's living. It's potential is of more than the current price it has right now. It's price will increase more in future when Segwit2X will be activated with a power of supporting the other chains with it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 03:02:30 PM
someone revived the old thread, where someone wanted to either make Litecoin dead or to get people to dump it. Litecoin is still one of the pretty strong altcoins. Not dying, at least now.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
November 16, 2017, 02:55:16 PM
This is really pathetic. I believe the owners are working out something to salvage the situation of Litcoin. It used to be among the prominent coins some years back. Hope it survive.

Litecoin is useless right now, it is just a light copy of the bitcoin with some improvements, I don't think it will raise so much compared to bitcoin or eth.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 02:54:30 PM
LTC as a light bitcoin, modernized for micropayments and atomic swap
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 02:52:28 PM
This is really pathetic. I believe the owners are working out something to salvage the situation of Litcoin. It used to be among the prominent coins some years back. Hope it survive.
Activity: 260
Merit: 129
November 16, 2017, 02:50:30 PM
To me Litecoin it's just an original fork of Bitcoin. It's usefull because you can test segwit , atomic swap and other. On live production chain but with less velue and usefulness.
Activity: 110
November 16, 2017, 02:46:31 PM

The thread is old, maybe you didn't pay attention. The current position of litecoin is very strong compared to 2016 and 2015. I remember it was only $3-4 in the early 2017. Then made a jump up to $100 and so on.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
November 16, 2017, 02:37:40 PM
Everybody chill.. The guy posted the thread like 3 yrs back.. Why are you guys posting that it isn't dead when most of those who know about cryptocurrency know that it isn't true? Huh
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 02:20:46 PM
Lite coin isn't dead i think that is ur own personal opinion
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
November 16, 2017, 02:09:09 PM
Strange statement. In fact, this coin is on the 5th place in terms of trading volume. Some strange death of a coin? You do not find?
Activity: 59
Merit: 12
Think more
November 16, 2017, 03:39:50 AM
Not dead, i dont like it but its not dead
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
November 16, 2017, 03:34:35 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 02:55:57 AM
No, not really because i believe litecoin is existing today, even their is a small amount of people that is still using it i know it will be useful in the future, thats why litecoib is not really gone, perhaps it is now recovering but they wont let the hardwork they invest will be literally gone.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
November 16, 2017, 12:03:52 AM
Litecoin is officially dead, why you may ask?

What Litecoin used to offer:

ASIC Resistance
GPU Resistance
2.5minute blocktime

What Litecoin now offers:
2.5minute blocktime

Basically, Litecoin is worth less than Blackcoin, Netcoin, OompaLoompaCoin, heck, practically anycoin that has a faster blocktime and Any other feature... Litecoin offers absolutely nothing over what 99% of these alt coins offers, even the worst alt coin offer more innovative features than Litecoin. And to those litecoin bagholders, who say that "Litecoins age and adoption" is something it offers, that's not true..There are NO reputable stores Worldwide that accept Litecoin, not one.

Verdict: Litecoin is dead, it hasn't been updated in years, it's a practically abandoned coin. I'm gonna feel really sorry to all the litecoin bagholders that are still "HODLING" when Litecoin reaches $1, 50 cents, 10 cents etc.

I think Litecoin is familiarity, and people like that. If Litecoin dies, then Bitcoin has to follow. Both have been premium coins, and for every fault you will find with Litecoin, you will find something to chalk on Bitcoin's board.
Activity: 121
November 15, 2017, 11:21:14 PM
Every person that didnt listen to this guy made their fortune that way.
Pages:
Jump to: