Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 26. (Read 290705 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 10:24:34 AM
Litecoin is officially dead, why you may ask?

What Litecoin used to offer:

ASIC Resistance
GPU Resistance
2.5minute blocktime

What Litecoin now offers:
2.5minute blocktime

Basically, Litecoin is worth less than Blackcoin, Netcoin, OompaLoompaCoin, heck, practically anycoin that has a faster blocktime and Any other feature... Litecoin offers absolutely nothing over what 99% of these alt coins offers, even the worst alt coin offer more innovative features than Litecoin. And to those litecoin bagholders, who say that "Litecoins age and adoption" is something it offers, that's not true..There are NO reputable stores Worldwide that accept Litecoin, not one.

Verdict: Litecoin is dead, it hasn't been updated in years, it's a practically abandoned coin. I'm gonna feel really sorry to all the litecoin bagholders that are still "HODLING" when Litecoin reaches $1, 50 cents, 10 cents etc.

Many people are claiming that litecoin is dead. People think that it is useless that is why it sank even before it rose. But litecoin isnt really dead, the value just decreased drastically because the developers or the devs are not giving enough attention to it. But for people claiming that it is dead they are wrong. The name is not  just being talked about because of some issues.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 09:08:14 AM
As a Jr.Member, this is the biggest value drop that I have ever seen. I do not even know if there is a possible comeback for this coin.
Activity: 560
November 11, 2017, 08:59:57 AM
True. I read info about altcoin and it has no possibility to grow anymore.
Activity: 224
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
November 11, 2017, 08:57:19 AM
If we take into account the fact that it was written in 2014, and now it is 2017, and the lithotein continues to feel good, the information about his official death was too exaggerated. This is one of the few really useful and promising coins with a good future. This coin has its own merits, which make it tenacious and enjoyed constant demand.

Then why this dudes keeping this thread alive. Perhaps LiteCoin will be dead soon than this thread. LoL
I guess he's right before, it is his own observation that hes dealing with but he's not the developer and he's not around when LiteCoin had hard times.
The important is, LiteCoin survived until today and is in the top Altcoin.
Activity: 224
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
November 11, 2017, 08:51:37 AM
Unfortunate but accurate Litecoin in a few months

LoL, you can't predict by yourself. Bitcoin had predicted to be dead after 2 years of existence.
The thread owner is declaring dead to a sluggish dude through distance observation who does not know what is dead or alive.
LiteCoin is just an Altcoin that has role and investors and developers that are working on update.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 08:46:09 AM
Litecoin is not totally dead but close to death, because almost no movement of litecoin in the market. I think a little bit time and this altcoin will gonna die, however hoping that developers of this altcoin will become active and improve it.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 08:19:58 AM
litecoin is dead, because in some articles ive read they say that litecoin is dead,but its not because litecoin is increasing and gowing back to the track. And i think it litecoin will be a future of crypto or one of the future of the crypto. And we just need to find more info before we say that it is dead.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
November 11, 2017, 01:10:50 AM
If we take into account the fact that it was written in 2014, and now it is 2017, and the lithotein continues to feel good, the information about his official death was too exaggerated. This is one of the few really useful and promising coins with a good future. This coin has its own merits, which make it tenacious and enjoyed constant demand.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 10:19:40 PM
With this reasoning why purchase bitcoin? Why not purchase bitshares?
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
November 10, 2017, 05:51:35 AM
What a naive and bogus statement. "officially" dead?? Anyhow, I believe, there's nothing like a dead coin, as long as it is still tradeable on an exchange. Just takes a blink of an eye to be pumped up again and all those opportunists will jump on board.

What a naive and bogus post. Did you even read the OP??? Probably not. You'd see it's from 2014 when LTC had problems positioning itself.

Take it easy. dude. All I'm saying is, that any coin that is still tradeable on an exchange, can never be officially declared dead..I don't need to read the OP for that.

This topic is still alive because new users comment on how the title is bogus. Without reading even the OP, to see that it's from 2014 when LTC had a real identity crisis.

Time has proven the author to be wrong, no need for a bunch of hindsight posts from noobs Wink
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 02:11:24 AM
Lol litecoin is not dead. I hope litecoin will increase a few months from now.
Activity: 378
November 10, 2017, 12:01:51 AM
Once upon a time the LTC was good a coin, but now 80% of coins in the hands of the money bags from the stock exchange btc-e, they are just waiting for that moment to throw their coins with the price increases. It is enough to carefully read the Russian chat.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
November 09, 2017, 09:10:30 AM
Although I LTC is not my favor, I don't think it can be dead. It is a brother of Bitcoin, it will not die until Bitcoin die.
Personally, There are many other coins with much better (featured: Faster, cheaper, secure...) than Bitcoin and Litecoin. But, problem is, people are very familiar with BTC. It is the first cryptocurrency in the world.
For example:
- XRP: block-time: 3-5 seconds; and very low transaction fee
- ETH: blocktime about 10-12 seconds, and much lower fee than Bitcoin.
Cheesy
Activity: 21
November 09, 2017, 08:50:59 AM
What a naive and bogus statement. "officially" dead?? Anyhow, I believe, there's nothing like a dead coin, as long as it is still tradeable on an exchange. Just takes a blink of an eye to be pumped up again and all those opportunists will jump on board.

What a naive and bogus post. Did you even read the OP??? Probably not. You'd see it's from 2014 when LTC had problems positioning itself.

Take it easy. dude. All I'm saying is, that any coin that is still tradeable on an exchange, can never be officially declared dead..I don't need to read the OP for that.
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
November 09, 2017, 08:33:48 AM

Activity: 21
November 09, 2017, 08:10:09 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 07:45:20 AM
I think Litecoin has a better price than many other altcoins. Just like all the other cryptocurrencies, it is hard to say something about the future prices of the Litecoin, and also I think it is really hard to say that the litecoin is dead too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 09, 2017, 07:20:53 AM
i dont know exactly when this thread was posted yet i am checking the block folio app on my smart phone and it is showing me that litecoin has gaining 0.18  percentage up ( 62 dollars) is that what you meant i mean are you talking about the price?
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
November 09, 2017, 07:17:05 AM
if this is true as of now then maybe if litecoin will be popular like ETH maybe someday it will rise again.
but litecoin will be here forever but not the price.. that is currency the demand was low and the price will go low too..
status o f currency that value
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
November 09, 2017, 07:13:31 AM
I don't see Litecoin going to die and not in a couple or more years to come. This coin is being used in several gambling sites Bitsler is included, unlike other coins that was not adapted by gambling sites that makes it a stable coin. The price of Litecoin today may not be attractive to investors but a few months ago it was able to make a milestone by hitting close to $100.
Pages:
Jump to: