Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 25. (Read 290683 times)

copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 11:20:29 PM
Litecoin doesn't look dead to me, it has a lot of support and the team behind it is working on the lightning integration and more.

It is still the number 4 currency by marketcap...
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 11:15:44 PM
$64 today, off a high in August of $85...seems pretty strong to me!
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
November 15, 2017, 11:05:57 PM
i think litecoin is quite weak now, because it has been for years that litecoin made no impression in years until 2017 it finally  rise up to 60$ in a year, a great sign brings many profits to its believers, from that i can say, future of litecoin is not over now, there are still long way for litecoin to stay and rise in the future.
Activity: 58
November 15, 2017, 11:02:24 PM
I think it can be "officially" said, since it's value has only gotten Much lower, worse than Dogecoin's dropping value.
then whether this is a guarantee for kiita do investment? because I am now looking for a project that is very guarantee for me treading even with small capital?
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 15, 2017, 01:35:15 PM
Surprisingly, most of the things OP was talking and complaining about is still the status quo as far as litecoin is concern except of course for the 10 cent part.
Activity: 299
Founder & Core Team @ Edge Network
November 15, 2017, 01:31:05 PM
Silver to Bitcoin's gold, right? It's gone from c$3.50 in March to $63.75 at the point of posting. That's a pretty solid and very consistent run. Sure. it's not the addictive roller coaster that we see with other coins, but there's no way you can credibly argue that it's dead.
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
November 14, 2017, 06:36:03 PM
these morons, LITECOIN is going ganbusters, will be $110 soon.

look at the chart.....So for the haters and full tards, just know CHARLIE LEE the head and founder
of litecoin, left coinbase to work on this. and all Lee's other projects have been not only successful but gained
lots of media attentions, such as this.

EVERYTHING CHARLE LEE touches turns to GOLD! so just know that.

Forget the fulltards on here running LTC down, this is a great time to buy LTC.
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
November 14, 2017, 12:42:49 PM
LiteCoin isn't dead and why are you guys keep on posting your comments in this thread and this should be on the last page of this section.
LiteCoin is one of the top Altcoin and maybe long ago it has faced terrible issues that could mean some people that this coin is dying, Nope, good support and marketing cannot be dead easily.
Activity: 72
November 14, 2017, 12:40:31 PM
Litecoin exists but I am astonish why this thread is still alive
this thread should be dead

Lol same here. Someone wake up the ghosts of past.
 Smiley
Activity: 11
November 14, 2017, 12:32:18 PM
If this thread isnt the definition of FUD i dont know what is  Grin

Perfect example from 2014
Activity: 65
November 14, 2017, 12:30:06 PM
is the coin still in existence? i visit a big heavy and no marketcap. does anyone have more info regarding the technology and where goes?i couldn't discover a lot online.

Top5 in CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com

Been fluctuating like all alts lately, not very dramatically though. at the moment seems to be on steady rise for now.
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 14, 2017, 12:29:00 PM
it really hard for us to say litecoin die now, it is not true because we are just witnesing the small drop of altcoins due to hard forks recently, so dont lost your hope and keep investing in litecoin because they may give you profit in next year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 12:26:04 PM
I don't think litecoin is dead. It may be slow in price. It may not be innovative or capturing it's own market niche. But is definitely not dead! Hope the team at litecoin will make something different out of litecoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 12:15:14 PM
3 year later Litecoin have more support and always so powerfull, Litecoin still undervaluated so if someone want to invest he must not be afraid.
Beware of those who criticize without proof, he had no solid argument and those who listened to him certainly lost a lot of money.
You are free to listen to whoever you want but be very careful to take seriously only the statements with valid arguments otherwise you will miss incredible opportunity
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 03:30:49 PM
Very curious post. Following it, you can understand the dynamic of Litecoin. That’s good for many pals who keep this altcoin in their wallets now that it has strengthened its positions and costs over $60 now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
November 11, 2017, 01:41:21 PM
This thread is terrific.

It's also incredibly important.

Think about this, the op posted this in 2014!
And LTC is still alive and well, hitting all kinds of new highs.
bitcointalk can be pretty toxic, fuddsters, shillers, scam accusers and just normal people venting frustration.
I'm sure the op was POSITIVE he was right but it turns out he was very wrong.

People tend to forget the fundamentals behind crypto and get swayed by hype or fud.
The COMMUNITY controls crypto.
So long as there is a community than a coin will never die.
Just look at doge, man, that thing will be around forever.
And if the project has something of value than the community will stick around to support it.

Moral of the story: bitcointalk is a terrible place for investment advice.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
November 11, 2017, 01:36:53 PM
Ironically, Litecoin now have great dev. team.
LTC is undervalued coin for years and this coin have great place in my portfolio.
Developers should focus on driving Litecoin to get more market share in micro-payments.
I really do not think Litecoin will be dead, at all.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
November 11, 2017, 01:22:33 PM
I already read the headline, Litecoin is "officially dead", but why Bitcoin risen up with this case? Is that any issues between them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
November 11, 2017, 12:54:16 PM
Litecoin exists but I am astonish why this thread is still alive
this thread should be dead
Activity: 84
November 11, 2017, 11:43:58 AM
 The mere fact that these threads exist shows that there is not only significant attention to Litecoin, but that others within the alt coin eco-system feel threatened by it.
Pages:
Jump to: