Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is officially dead - page 74. (Read 290699 times)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501
August 09, 2016, 12:36:05 PM
To anyone and everyone wishing Litecoin's death in the hope their altcoin of choice should reign supreme, I think you've got it all wrong, a strong $50-$100 litecoin would signal a huge epic bull run for all altcoins.

Imagine for a moment a long ladder with a terrifying drop and a Bitcoin maximalist at the top looking down. You're on the ladder surrounded above and below,

What's the best way to get to the top?

A, Work together and move forward in an orderly fashion?
B, Grab the leg of the guy in front of you and try and pull him off the ladder?

You're talking about $50-$100 LTC as if Litecoin will ever see even $5.

LOL.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 07, 2016, 09:23:25 AM
To anyone and everyone wishing Litecoin's death in the hope their altcoin of choice should reign supreme, I think you've got it all wrong, a strong $50-$100 litecoin would signal a huge epic bull run for all altcoins.

Imagine for a moment a long ladder with a terrifying drop and a Bitcoin maximalist at the top looking down. You're on the ladder surrounded above and below,

I agree. You will only cause more damage in the longrun. Its better for alt coin if PTC does well though.

And OP so much fpr your prediction its 3 years later and ltc is still one of the top. So so much for that. Is the OP even around anymore ?
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067
August 07, 2016, 04:46:27 AM

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
August 06, 2016, 09:21:12 PM
It seems very resilient in the market.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
August 06, 2016, 08:42:47 PM
Is Litecoin still dead? If so, how many times has it died?

The mainstream media claims Bitcoin dead monthly yet Bitcoin maximalists claim Litecoin dead monthly as well. Hmm, I find irony in this...
Activity: 406
August 06, 2016, 05:09:58 PM
I must give litecoin credit for being the coin with the most persistent baghodlers Wink
there is nothing to hold right now, it is a dead currency no one uses it, im impressed how people still expect it to become big, in their shoes i would just sell it all for bitcoins
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Litecoin Association Director
August 06, 2016, 03:33:42 PM
I always get a good chuckle seeing this  Cheesy
Activity: 532
August 06, 2016, 12:58:10 PM
So you know me then, why did you have to create multiple accounts, shill/fud much ?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
August 06, 2016, 12:42:32 PM
For obvious reasons, money. If you create something, even if it increases from 0 to 1$ capital it's still better than nothing. The truth is, nobody trades ltc outside china, exchanges tehre have 0 fee so whales sell it back and forth to create volume.

mining1, your pathetic posts never fail to spring up as if you know what you are talking about lmao
August 06, 2016, 12:35:26 PM
For obvious reasons, money. If you create something, even if it increases from 0 to 1$ capital it's still better than nothing. The truth is, nobody trades ltc outside china, exchanges tehre have 0 fee so whales sell it back and forth to create volume.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 06, 2016, 11:54:23 AM
Omg and lite coin is dead cryptocurrency really.Why so many crypto coins are dying.I cant understand pupils which are creating coins which will never be useful for nothing in the future so bad omg.
August 06, 2016, 11:26:53 AM
This shitcoin is dying, the volume is getting lower and lower. How can you claim it has liquidity ?
Activity: 138
Merit: 101
August 05, 2016, 10:08:21 PM
I do not plan to get in a debate about market penetration outside of crypto world, because even bitcoin doesn't provide a meaningful market outside of this geek, speculation, cybercrime enviroment.But if u take a look INSIDE crypto space data you will see that litecoin according to their marketshares has great acceptance n daily use.

But to understand litecoin you have to make some love with it, hangout a little n listen a lot.

Activity: 448
August 05, 2016, 12:31:40 PM
Litecoin is the only tried and true altcoin. 10 years from now Litecoin may be the only alt that still has significant trading volume or to be seen as another crypto that actually works as a store of value. Litecoin shouldn't even be this cheap right now.

Bagholders mantra.

Consider some facts travelsasia...

wich coins kept his original position since launch?

Bitcoin n litecoin.....no other, fact.

Eth probably will join the party for the long run, high probability, but only proven coins holding their positions are ltc n btc

we still have namecoin but lost ground, market n value.

As far as utility, besides the Chinese bouncing it around, where is it used outside niche shops? It has had years for market penetration with very little success. 
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
August 05, 2016, 10:43:01 AM
Get em while they're cheap!

Uhh... the price is actually rising right now, it's around 0.0067 to 0.0069, so I think the "get em" time was over. A few days ago would be good because it was around 0.006

0.0066  is still fucking cheap...it cam pump easily to 0.02 or 0.04....easily

this would be great. why do you think this is going to happen easily?

litecoin is the only alt that I saw beat bitcoin volume left n right, it has been at top for loooooooong time, you cannot bargain a top coin like litecoin, but certanly you can bargain other small caps..... sooner or later ltc will get 2nd spot again, it will fight for his place, no fancy tech can denied it quote my words.

I do hope that it'll reach 0.02 one day and it became one of the strongest altcoin because I like LTC, but you might want to reconsider or at least amend your statement. LTC has a strong history, true. LTC survive long enough on the market, true. LTC will always goes back up even after several times going down, also true. But going to 0.02 easily is still debatable. If you see their history, you'll see that its price is always (for now) struggling under 0.01 (currently at 0.0065). The keyword is struggling. It barely reached 0.01 on daily basis, please amuse me on how easily it can pump to 0.02 let alone 0.04?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
August 05, 2016, 05:12:22 AM
litecoin is not so popular currently because the prices movement was so boring and people more likely another particular altcoins with dump and pump with pretty fast because back again the profit is most important but if there are big pump in the future for litecoin i'm pretty sure people will start to trade these coin again
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 05, 2016, 02:54:10 AM
Litecoin is the only tried and true altcoin. 10 years from now Litecoin may be the only alt that still has significant trading volume or to be seen as another crypto that actually works as a store of value. Litecoin shouldn't even be this cheap right now.

this might be good chance for investment but not necessary to be the case
it might be turn to be same price if BTC price go up in next few months
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
August 05, 2016, 01:35:05 AM

hell works pretty good from my point of view mining at 3400mh...follows btc like Yoshi to Mairo ....stable....in my use of such to manage LTC to BTC

I keep about 10% in LTC rest goes to BTC

this stability is the crux of why folk use and move and bag hold 'boring' LTC......sometimes it is nice to escape the drama of the crazy bi-polar girlfriend (BTC) and run

home to mom (LTC)

lol
Activity: 138
Merit: 101
August 04, 2016, 10:26:34 PM

Bagholders mantra.

Consider some facts travelsasia...

wich coins kept his original position since launch?

Bitcoin n litecoin.....no other, fact.

Eth probably will join the party for the long run, high probability, but only proven coins holding their positions are ltc n btc

we still have namecoin but lost ground, market n value.
Activity: 448
August 04, 2016, 08:15:42 PM

Bagholders mantra.
Pages:
Jump to: