Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin will rise more? - page 15. (Read 3431 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 05:40:22 AM
Yes, I believe litecoin will rise more in some few months because it has very good potentials and good technology. Litecoin is is a very good coin to invest in and also has potentials on hold.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 05:37:05 AM
I bought litecoin years ago and then the market crashed for a few years. Sold it in December for 5000%

So, pretty much like I said, if it's not a bad it will most likely be back.
Activity: 126
July 27, 2018, 11:18:01 AM
Yes, it is absolutely certain, not only litecoin that the whole market will rise in the end of this year. I believe this will come true.
Activity: 29
July 27, 2018, 11:14:17 AM
The LTC is down 60 percent from its peak last year but I think that Litecoin will be big this year. If you have a lot of money, you should buy and wait.

But it was up from $3 to $300 which is 100x. Maybe the price will have a 90% correction to $30 but it is still 10x from lows.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 11:10:30 AM
Since I cannot see LTC doing anything but going down for the time being, I've moved to another crypto. Perhaps I'll get back in at the bottom, we'll see.
But now there is still hope for Litecoin to grow higher, irrelevant to high or low markets. Thus this coin has gained space in the market and a large number of investors and soon we will find your high price again. Given that it is not speculation but truth.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 11:04:27 AM
Since I cannot see LTC doing anything but going down for the time being, I've moved to another crypto. Perhaps I'll get back in at the bottom, we'll see.
Activity: 270
July 27, 2018, 10:48:54 AM
Few months ago I'm hoping that Litecoin will reach 500$ marks within short time. But unfortunately currently price goes down to below 85$ & price can go down little more. I really believe all is not over yet & it doesn't mean that price will never increase. We will see big pump within few months.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 27, 2018, 10:47:24 AM
Litecoin is coinmarketcap ranked so you keep believing in them, I believe they will grow stronger in the future.
Activity: 98
July 27, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
I think the price for LTC will grow but it's hard to predict how big the growth will be.  I think the price will grow less than 2 times by the end of the year.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 10:43:05 AM
The first quarter of 2018 can be said to be a difficult time for Litecoin (LTC). As its value begins to decline in early 2018, investors think it is just a normal retracement, especially given the huge leap that electronic money has made in late 2017.

But, the downward trend has finally come. Sometimes, e-money is like trying to revive the upward trend just to fall sharply than before.

This has led investors to lose profits when investing in electronic money and they have chosen to sell LTC copper at a loss.

However, Litecoin (LTC) may look forward to better days ahead. By considering the factors currently being invested, the value of the currency is expected to increase at any time from now.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 370
July 27, 2018, 10:38:02 AM
Litecoin as one of the oldest fork of bitcoin is very interesting. Interesting in terms of mining and in terms of trading. Last year, he gave his holders a tenfold increase in their capital, so I think that the Litecoin will continue to live

One should note that Market is Volatile, anything can happen in the market at any given time, Litecoin can rise to a more profitable market status depending on the Volume of investment put in by the investors  during the trading market. If the level of confidence on the market increase, good fundamentals, and stable market cap the i see no reason it wont rise again. It should attract first investors and build solid ground in the market.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
July 16, 2018, 06:05:51 PM
Yes. Now a days Litecoin is the more popular currency.I think Litecoin is good potential crypto currency.Day by day it making strong community.With a short time Litecoin price will go a good level.
Activity: 84
July 27, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
I am not optimistic about Litecoin because it feels like it has moved away from the way technology is updated. Without technical support and research and development, it is impossible to increase the price of the currency by mouth. Unless its technology is more advanced than bitcoin.
Activity: 252
July 27, 2018, 10:31:18 AM
I can't really predict how fat Litecoin is going to rise, but I think it won't be the way it is at the moment. I think it's gonna further rise, which also goes to other good altcoins. Litecoin is a very good coin, which I so much believe in its future.
Activity: 121
Merit: 7
◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale
July 27, 2018, 10:26:04 AM
Probably, probably not. That's the normal question of every coin in cryptocurrencies. Will ___ rise more? Or it will go down? Or what? That's a normal question. But, since the market is going to recover. In the mode of recovery, we should hope that no coin might go up and reach another ath as of now.
Activity: 151
July 20, 2018, 05:10:28 PM
I think this year the price for LTC will grow by 40-60% by the end of the year.  When the market is fully recovered, the price of all coins will grow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 16, 2018, 05:57:58 PM
personally, I think if it still has strong support so I think it can still go up. I believe it's fair that Charlie sold his holdings to make it more decentralized. This may be a difficult decision for him because he knows Litecoin will grow better again and the Project is very promising and I have a great future.

Charlie Lee is a great CEO of Litecoin with his contributions to this project. I think LTC is a very promising coin and has had a steady growth in the cryptocurrency market so I believe that when the market stabilizes, LTC can grow strongly along with the market.
Activity: 129
July 16, 2018, 05:52:30 PM
I think this year the price for LTC will not grow 2 times or more.  I think when the market will recover the price will grow by a maximum of 40-50%.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 02:49:10 AM
litecoin still has potential. Although little doubt however altcoin has a good team that's great to could make it thrive in some time to come. so I don't think it will be a problem if investing in litecoin especially for the long term it will be more promising.
Activity: 252
July 16, 2018, 02:22:29 AM
i think Litecoin is one of the coins most likely to increase the value of crypto currencies according to the research on the market. When you look at the project team and read the white paper, you'll know better.
Pages:
Jump to: