Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin will rise more? - page 10. (Read 3431 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 10:57:13 AM
Well, the project itself is good,I see not what such to keep the project and did not go up, because the project is a strong team,and in General many people believe in this project and I understand that it must wait for uspesna wave,which will elevate him to the rank of
Activity: 70
September 06, 2018, 10:53:34 AM
LTC is a coin which would rise only if BTC rise thats it. This coins people use for same reason like BTC to buy other cryptocurrencies because LTC have in many exchanges own pairs to alts. I remember when in December 2017, BTC transaction fee was crazy and LTC rise because was used for same reason like BTC earlier
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 06, 2018, 10:46:35 AM
I am so happy for LTC's increasing, I didn't believe in its growth at all but now I am working with it. It's amazing. I predict increasing in value for this coin.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 07:05:03 PM
I think by the end of the year the price for LTC will grow, but most likely there will be no strong growth.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 05:32:25 AM
As we can see, the majority of people are sure that it will be increased in price. I think that it is true because LTC is one of my favorite alternative cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 04:42:07 AM
Litecoin is an altcoin that will have good prospects, see a fast and reasonable movement if it will make a high value. A little improvement and still have a strong community.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
August 31, 2018, 04:39:10 AM
My idea is that litecoin doesn't bring value. It is a parody of bitcoin. I no longer believe in LTC due to charlie lee decision to sell all of his coins.
For me it is a red flag.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 04:35:41 AM
Based on the trend I had observed, it will rise much higher by the time bitcoin will also spike at the top price in the market. Exchanges will become expensive in altcoins trading with btc, that's why it will affect the price of litecoin. Demand will also increase when there's a need for litecoins, as well as btc will pump and gain it's momentum of increasing at profitable price, that's why people seem to have serious demands over it.
Activity: 450
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 04:13:09 AM
Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?
In one year LTC will cost $150 and in five, $593, so I would see it as a good sign that we need to buy now while it costs about $60, because in five years its price will be ten times more.
Activity: 322
August 29, 2018, 05:44:48 AM
Litecoin with its development team and unique technology will not lie on the bottom ! It is highly underrated !
Activity: 439
August 29, 2018, 03:24:02 AM
Honestly, it seems to me that Litecoin does not have any prospects for growth in price now. I think that he will continue to stay in the same range.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
August 29, 2018, 03:15:21 AM
If I see the development of Litecoin from year to year. He did not show significant developments or signs that said Litecoin would increase. Its growth is just stagnant. So I think that in the future its development will not be able to increase significantly and reach valuable numbers. It can be re-checked with the community that does not have a consistent development and the graph does not skyrocket.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
August 29, 2018, 02:46:09 AM
Yes, that is true the litecoin will rise once again and will show to the entire cryptocurrency
that they can be a better version of their selves in future wherein all income can be number one in this group.
Activity: 291
August 28, 2018, 12:56:27 PM
if I think yes, because I believe the Litecoin price can increase higher than the current price.
Activity: 154
August 28, 2018, 12:44:42 PM
Yes right now the price of litcoin is low but it is not only litcoin that is experiencing this bad situation we are in the bearish market but soon it will end and other coin will rise that includes litcoin
Activity: 144
August 24, 2018, 01:43:34 PM
I doubt that you will be able to get a good profit if you are now investing in LTC.  It is better to choose another coin.
Activity: 163
August 24, 2018, 11:29:11 AM
Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?
Yes, small growth will be by the end of the year, when the market will recover, but do not expect that the price will grow twice.
Activity: 336
August 23, 2018, 02:17:28 PM
There’s a chance or possibility that the company of litecoin will raise more if their performances in this field of business is in the good state to encourage more inventors to their company.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
August 20, 2018, 03:30:01 PM
Many consider altcoins only an appendage to Bitcoin, it is possible to argue about it, and it is possible and to agree, but Litecoin ... It's a parasite I don't believe in.
Activity: 172
August 20, 2018, 05:10:04 AM
By the end of the year the price will rise, but then most likely the price will fall again.  LTC is not the best coin for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: