Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin will rise more? - page 17. (Read 3431 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
July 12, 2018, 11:49:04 PM
A few years back, I made the mistake by under-estimating Litecoin. I sold my LTC and converted them to BTC. I expected LTC to die, as it was using outdated technology. But my expectations were proved wrong and Litecoin continued to give good returns.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 11:43:20 PM
I think in the long run that is possible because Litecoin is really good and outperforms many other altcoins on the market. Litecoin is also a well-developed coin with experienced team so I believe in high value LTC in the future.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 01:48:38 PM
Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?
I don't think it will rise any further.Though it is recovering from loss but I don't think it gain the rate again what it has at his peaktime.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 01:40:18 PM
Yes, I have bought litecoins and hope the price will rise even higher and I am sure litecoins have a good future and this is very promising.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 01:31:51 PM
I think by the end of the year the price of all coins will grow.  But it seems to me that the price for BTC and ETH will grow most.  Therefore, I see no reason to invest in LTC.
Activity: 306
July 12, 2018, 07:56:33 AM
Of course, it will grow like the entire crypto-currency market. I'm certainly not a fan of Litecoin, but I think he will not go anywhere. As far as I remember, Charlie Lee sold his coins to show that he is working on technology, and not for the coin to grow. But I think it was just an excuse to leave the asset at the peak. Soon he will go back out on the bottom
Activity: 43
July 12, 2018, 07:48:04 AM
I think litecoin itself can survive even without it's developers(since it is one of the coins that are good to use for settling transactions fast)
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 12, 2018, 07:47:31 AM
LTC will not go up until bitcoin turns around. I think that not a single coin will go against the falling trend. But I believe that LTC is a serious and promising project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
July 12, 2018, 07:46:52 AM
Now there is a usual correction, which is peculiar to each crypto currency.  After the fall in value, its growth will follow, so some experts predict that already in the third quarter of 2018, the Litecoin exchange rate will reach 250-300 dollars.  This is very likely if there is an external event that will positively affect the value of Litecoin.
Activity: 434
July 12, 2018, 07:41:14 AM
I think it is a bad for Litecoin community information, because it sold most of the tokens, so it doesn't have any obligation to continue to maintain the tokens, and the tokens of the community is not large enough to lose their CEO, so it is hard to maintain this project development.
However we will take a long time for litecoin to be able to shine again after mistakes are made. the team must be able to recompile the system so that what they do can be closed beforehand. Although it is difficult but slowly it must have started litecoin and of course, it could be more than ever.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 07:38:28 AM
I think it is a bad for Litecoin community information, because it sold most of the tokens, so it doesn't have any obligation to continue to maintain the tokens, and the tokens of the community is not large enough to lose their CEO, so it is hard to maintain this project development.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 07:31:39 AM
They are so many newbies will be investing in LTC because it's in top 10. It might hit $1000 end of the year. We have to wait for BTC to rise up. It's the right time to buy some LTC right now !
the possibility is so because a few weeks ago the price of  Litecoin had come down to the bottom then from now on I am sure bitcoin prices will return to a stable price and can get a good profit because now all altcoin has decreased and not yet stable

Activity: 164
July 12, 2018, 07:10:35 AM
I think in 4-5 months the price will grow by 30-40%, when the market will recover.  But it seems to me better to invest in BTC or ETH.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 10:45:30 AM
Yes I think. LTC is the progressive coin so I consider that it could take high levels on the cryptomarket. LTC is developing too fast now so you can invest without any doubts.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 10, 2018, 07:21:58 AM
Their a mixed review upon this by many economist. Although litecoin is good Altcoin having the potential to beat bitcoin but it is still in upgrading zone. It has not a larger community then that of other cryptocurrency. And its price is good but not good enough to compare with gold. Litecoin is also accepted in limited number of country or place. So these are some negative feedback of litecoin. Litecoin is good for money transaction facility. It provides best experience in comparison to other cryptocurrency and also use for long term investment. And also accepted by many merchants and companies. So these are some positive things about it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 09, 2018, 03:28:36 PM
I just have no idea why it can go down
Really
It's good coin with good team behind of it
One of the main thing of this coin is it's honesty
So, i really can't find bad things in it and anything that can makes down the price point of this coin
For me litecoin will surprise us more than once with its price, nowadays it is still in my opinion to low price for that good coin like litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
July 09, 2018, 03:27:27 PM
No, I don't think so because there is a lot in opposition of litecoin and those give all the features of litecoin and more features so people are going towards them instead of litecoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 03:24:52 PM
ethereum will go back up, but not in the near future and need time for that. all crypto is in a not very good until the middle of this year. all litecoin I think should be a large increase in the delay until the time comes is probably at least a year to produce.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
July 09, 2018, 03:00:48 PM
There’s a chance that litecoin will rise more
if they are consistent to that goal or aim in this business and at the same time they should focus to that goal to be able to achieves that.
Activity: 350
July 05, 2018, 01:55:04 PM
I think I depend with their performances in this business and kind of industry,
because if they are upgrading by step then it is a good indications that they are doing good that can lead there to rise more.
Pages:
Jump to: