Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin will rise more? - page 21. (Read 3431 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
May 02, 2018, 01:08:13 PM
Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?

I still have confidence in Litecoin. When BTC hit USD 6200 in October 2017, 1 LTC was USD 62. However, after December's bull run when BTC dipped back to USD 6200 in Feb. 2018, LTC only dipped to USD 130 (later it did dip to USD 118).
However, even if it may have lost more than half its value since peak times (like most coins), the fact that it didn't go back to USD 62 makes me think it is a strong coin with plenty of potential to grow.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 11:39:22 AM
Nowadays Litecoin increasing popularity and demandable and acceptable. I think that Litecoin price will be $1000 in the year 2018. now Litecoin price is increasing. another thing is investing on litecoin is good investment because Litecoin can rise more.

Activity: 252
May 02, 2018, 11:19:58 AM
Litecoin creator Charlie Lee sold all of his holdings in December last year.  He’s now regretful about his decision but thinks this was the right long-term move as he tried to make Litecoin a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.

Litecoin has lost more than half of its value since its peak times, but here are some indicators that this cryptocurrency is poised to reach new highs.

What is your idea?
this type of cryptocurrency can be used for faster payments than Bitcoin. besides the increasing volality in the market, no wonder if this will continue to increase.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 08:01:50 AM
Litecoin can confirm transaction faster. LTC uses scrypt in proof-of-work algorithms, and requires more asymptotic memory. Because of the use of scrypt algorithms, FPGA and ASIC devices made for Litecoin mining are more complicated and cost more than Bitcoin.
Activity: 510
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 06:40:59 AM
I think that the price will rise again as there is some positive news. I think that it will once again pump up the
Activity: 204
May 02, 2018, 06:35:42 AM
It will rise somewhat I guess, but I've lost all confidence in the coin and I take Charlie Lee for a scammer, and LTC has lost a lot of credibility too with all the recent fuck ups, not to mention its just a rip off of bitcoin so nothing worth my attention.

I am thinking the exact same thing too. litecoin is a coin that I so much believed in and I bought into the coin and plan to hold for a long time but sometimes I am just not sure about what it is that charlie Lee is doing and I have to say I have been tempted more than once to just sell off all of my litecoin and take back my money, although I think I will stick around for a while longer.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 06:18:41 AM
One confirmation of Bitcoin is much safer than one confirmation of Litecoin, because the computing power of Bitcoin's entire network is much greater than that of Litecoin. Blocks are generated too fast, such as extremes to 1 second. This can result in frequent isolated nodes. Your transaction is still in a block. You may need to wait for the block to be written again. In this case, Only one confirmation is easily cheated. Of course, in the final analysis, the amount of calculation in one second is too small. Litecoin does not have substantial innovations in comparison to Bitcoin. From the current calculation of Litecoin's computational power, there are not many people joining it. I am not optimistic about the development prospects.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
May 02, 2018, 04:39:32 AM
It will grow of course but how much and for what reason?

Without adoption, a substantial gain in value is not possible.
Activity: 52
May 02, 2018, 04:39:24 AM
It will rise somewhat I guess, but I've lost all confidence in the coin and I take Charlie Lee for a scammer, and LTC has lost a lot of credibility too with all the recent fuck ups, not to mention its just a rip off of bitcoin so nothing worth my attention.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
May 02, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

What is your idea?

LTC has been always choice of coin after BTC, ETH! So I am pretty sure either peoples choice or LTC"s development opportunity will bring ATH one more time. There is no problem with this currency and as we have seen the ATH once in a while, so the past will surely repeat itself and it only means that we know the true potential for this coin.

I am not sure what its developer was thinking about it but surely he made the great mistake by doing that.
Activity: 266
May 02, 2018, 04:35:13 AM
For me , Litecoin is strong coin.But i think,this year we cant expect too much thing from it. Maybe it save position and a little rise . But again, dont expect too much.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
May 02, 2018, 04:33:55 AM
I think that Litecoin will be big this year. Bitcoin and Litecoin are the two most purely decentralised tokens. When Lighting network launch, this can push Litecoin over $300
Activity: 131
May 02, 2018, 04:32:40 AM
It is a good coin, but the current price is only half the price of last year.

The company may have some problems now, but I think all the problems will be solved.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
May 02, 2018, 04:30:46 AM
It will rise a little bit.Not too much. My opinion , Litecoin has a potential but not a big one.
Activity: 139
May 02, 2018, 04:26:00 AM
Features peer to peer and speed of transaction. although it is no longer special on the crypto market. Because there are new coins with increasing levels of competition for these gadgets. However, my view of LTC seems to be that the practical needs and fluctuations are natural. In part, it is a safe option in the long run. It may be too early to confirm that LTC will grow. They need a little adjustment and patience. At least that's my opinion.

Activity: 74
Merit: 4
May 02, 2018, 04:15:09 AM

What is your idea?

I think, Litecoin is like bitcoin junior. The price right now is more than 40% lower than highest. Its have potential to grow and I think investing on litecoin is good investment because when bitcoin price high, litecoin is one option to replace for transaction because transaction fee much lower

I think Litecoin too expensive, I miss the use cases. LitePay was also canceled.
Other projects are technically much further, but many do not want to know that.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 03:19:58 AM

What is your idea?

I think, Litecoin is like bitcoin junior. The price right now is more than 40% lower than highest. Its have potential to grow and I think investing on litecoin is good investment because when bitcoin price high, litecoin is one option to replace for transaction because transaction fee much lower
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 03:07:40 AM

What is your idea?
currently, Litecoin position has been replaced with EOS and Cardano, so the position of Litecoin is in the order seven. this indicates that Litecoin is decreasing trend. so that Litecoin needs improvement for the future.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1596
hmph..
May 02, 2018, 03:00:01 AM
If you say litecoin lost more than half, its true. but all market is bleeding since January. after market back to normal or atleast BTC hit $15.000 again, litecoin can be back and possible to hit new ATH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 02:59:03 AM
Theoretically, this is possible. Because people need a reliable crypto currency in which low fees on transactions
Pages:
Jump to: