Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveCoin.net > Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:RST/BTC, LEDU/BTC, TGAME/BTC - page 2. (Read 63725 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello livecoin team, thank you very much. I received the first  50 % of my funds from Livecoin in USDT. My usename is HerrDost. Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Spammer all around, and you know I would act. This is new normal life, your confirmation from a new account turn things ridiculous. I ultimately failed not to react to these shit post but here i'm. I'm another post bumper, but with confirmation differ all the posts that mentioned above.

To be honest, I really don't understand what you are trying (?) to say here. Do you confirm that you get a payment from Livecoin.scamnet?
And what do you mean that you will act? How? Because the noobie storm of crap confirmation posts continues...

I have received the second half of my claim from livecoin.
My username greengo.
Thanks in advance.
I have received the second half of my claim from livecoin.
My username greengo.
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
Spammer all around, and you know I would act. This is new normal life, your confirmation from a new account turn things ridiculous. I ultimately failed not to react to these shit post but here i'm. I'm another post bumper, but with confirmation differ all the posts that mentioned above.
Activity: 1
Hello, I'm glad to announce you that I've receive back some money from livecoin. It's unexpected but still, it's a though time for Livecoin, keep your trust in them.
jmnlartigue
Hello everyone! good news, I now have also received the second half and have been fully compensated, no complaints, thanks livecoin
Hello,
I have followed the instructions and have received 50% of my funds in  USDT.
Thanks, the Livecoin team
My username is : antigotchi
I have received the first half of my claim from livecoin.
My username was tomatonsad.
Awaiting the other half.
Thanks in advance.
Hello,

I confirm that I have received the first payment from Livecoin yesterday, 29th of July, 2021 in USDT.

Thank you.
Activity: 9
Hello,
I have followed the instructions and have received 50% of my funds in  USDT.
Thanks, the Livecoin team
My username is : Victory018
Hello, my user name is StopLosser007,

I hereby confirm that 50% of my Livecoin account balance was well received on 27 July and would like to thank LC people for doing as promised !

I would be expecting the another half to arrive and thanking Livecoin in advance for doing so ! Best regards and thank You very much indeed !
Hello
I have followed the instructions from the letter and have received 50% of my funds in 2758 USDT.
Awaiting for the other half now!
Thank you Livecoin team.

Username:KissMisi369
My address for USDT in ERC20:
0xea48710b7d98590d01244d0fbdfa1663dbc0f508
Hello Everyone,
                    My Name is Kostas & my UserName is AyrtonSenna,

I Confirm than I Received the first 50% payment from LiveCoin yesterday.

I Just waiting the 2nd/final payment 50% from Livecoin.

Thank a lot LiveCoin Team.
Hello everyone!
I followed the instructions from http://livecoin.news/ and I can confirm that, in accordance with the agreement, a payment of 50% of the announced amount (in USDT) was made a few days ago. I expect and hope that the Livecoin team will be consistent and that I will soon be able to confirm that I have received the remaining 50%.

Regards,
jocagenije
Hello Everyonone

My username is gaboca0527.
I confirm that I received the first 50% payment from Livecoin on the 27th of July 2021 in USDT.

I followed all the process as indicated. Thanks a lot Livecoin for being a honest and true people.  I am sure that I will receive the second (final) payment from Livecoin.

Regards,
Gabor
My name is Goran B.

I confirm that I received the first 50% payment from Livecoin
Thanks Livecoin team.
TxID: 0xd1387b13ad9a17ecd94224ce539e387fb3dffeb91b06841300cea833d3f69695
I confirm to receiving 50% of my funds that were active on livecoin.net. It was issued by livecoin.news support team.

My username is scorpz
Hello,

I just received 50 % of my funds (299 USDT) from Livecoin.

My Username: Fredm77

My wallet adress (newly USDT one created to prevent security issues) for proof:
0xf95b0c9C953dC853bc27E28bE1CF298ec2323f92

Thanks Livecoin, awaiting the 50% remaining.

Fred M.

I just received the 2nd/final payment 50% from Livecoin. Thanks to Livecoin team!
Cheers
Hello my nickname is kalchy.
I want to report here that i have received 50% of the balance calculated by [email protected].
Now i hope to receive the other 50%.
On 5-7-2021 09:05 I have received a return payment from Livecoin: 1.098,0000 USDT (€ 926,00 EUR)
On 8-7-2021 17:41 I have received my next return payment from Livecoin: 1.098,0000 USDT (€ 926,00 EUR)

My receiving address for the USDT that has been used: 0x75C6962E9e54C74cBBb632100E37e7672BE0b7fc

I am looking forward to the met payment

Best regards,
Robin
Pages:
Jump to: