Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveCoin.net > Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:RST/BTC, LEDU/BTC, TGAME/BTC - page 4. (Read 63725 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I have one basic question. How can you remember with such certainty how much you had from all the coins that you say? Did you kept a record/ spreadsheet?
It's more than odd to remember so pressusly what do you have and you post it like a code... For what reason? Undecided

Yes, I did keep a record. As I said I was trading with a trading program I wrote myself. This was (which should not be a big surprise considering my username) written in Python.
So I just copied the last response to the API request to get my balance from my logfile (filtered by "type='total'" and "value > 0"). This is why I know exactly what was in my account very close to the moment they shut down or I stopped my program (I don't remember which happened first) and why it looks like Python code. The API response is from 2020-12-24 18:14:33.789497.
Activity: 2
Hi! I finally received 50% of my holdings back from livecoin, thanks. I really couldn't believe it, but they kept their promise and sent the funds. Trust me with that one.
have a good one Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Thank you Livecoin for repaying 50% of the money on my account (9960 USDT).   It was a pleasant surprise when you contacted me.
Livecoin username: pytrader
snip

I have one basic question. How can you remember with such certainty how much you had from all the coins that you say? Did you kept a record/ spreadsheet?
It's more than odd to remember so pressusly what do you have and you post it like a code... For what reason? Undecided

This makes me more sure that all these newbies claiming to get 50% of their assets are staff of livecoin who still has the access to the database. I cant believe if this user kept a record/spreadsheet of his assets as I believe not many people do it. His data is in very specific number so he must have the data from internal database of livecoin.

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Thank you Livecoin for repaying 50% of the money on my account (9960 USDT).   It was a pleasant surprise when you contacted me.

I know that most of you probably won't believe this (I do understand the skepticism), but now I actually received the second half. In total I got 19,920 USDT (about 16,875 EUR) and I had the following assets in my account when they shut down:

Code:
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'ZEC', 'value': 0.056545}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'KTETH', 'value': 10.18294411}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'GAS', 'value': 0.10168165}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'DASH', 'value': 0.01103803}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'DIME', 'value': 25000.0}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'XRP', 'value': 1.53184628}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'WIN', 'value': 6.06729138}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'ASAFE2', 'value': 2.06078699}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'GPL2', 'value': 5.48082263}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'ETH', 'value': 0.00372528}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'GES', 'value': 1.0}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'LTC', 'value': 0.03313372}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'USDT', 'value': 937.24978506}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'BTC', 'value': 0.91633911}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'XLM', 'value': 12.9813747}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'EOSDAC', 'value': 0.986793}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'BTT', 'value': 228.26036502}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'USD', 'value': 460.1951827}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'ECOREAL', 'value': 50.0}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'XEM', 'value': 11.8297}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'CAPS', 'value': 628.96535266}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'TRX', 'value': 24.2071}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'EOS', 'value': 0.5109396}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'NEO', 'value': 0.123078}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'EUR', 'value': 281.17900611}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'BCH', 'value': 0.233209}

I summed this up a couple of days ago and figured this was worth about 26,281 EUR at that day's exchange rates. So I got about 64,2% back of what the coins would be worth today.
Livecoin said they used the exchange rate to USDT at a certain date (I don't remember which date). I did not calculate the worth in Euro of my assets at that date (and prices have risen since December 2020) nor did I correct the values for the change in USDT<->EUR-exchange rate from then to now as it doesn't really make a difference to me. I am glad that I got back as much as I did and considering I probably did not have any legal way to make them pay, I'm more or less pleased with the outcome.

My assets in the list above might also be skewed as I think the exchange rates when crazy when they got hacked. Maybe my trading program made an unfair profit with that and they used a snapshot from a different time to calculate the amount they reimbursed.

It's definitely not perfect, but it could have been a lot worse.

Activity: 1
Hello,

I have followed the instructions to the letter and have received 50% of my funds in USDT.
Awaiting for the other half now!

Thank you Livecoin team.
Cryprocurrent
I got my 50% sent from Livecoin on Jul-08-2021 05:16:55 PM.

Please send me the remaining 50% after confirmation thank you in advance for the opportunities you have given us Livecoin team.

With kind regards

Username: Selver11
Hello,

I have followed the instructions to the letter and have received 50% of my funds in USDT.
Awaiting for the other half now!

Thank you Livecoin team,
tibery

I just also got the first half of payment in USDT from Livecoin.

Waiting for the other half to hopefully get soon.

Username: weirdo90
I also got the first half of the payment in USDT from Livecoin.

Waiting for the other half to hopefully get soon Wink
Activity: 23
Merit: 3
I also got the first half of payment in USDT from Livecoin.

Waiting for the other half to hopefully get soon
I also got the first half (50%) of payment in USDT from Livecoin.

Waiting for the other half ...
Activity: 3

I know that most of you probably won't believe this (I do understand the skepticism), but now I actually received the second half. In total I got 19,920 USDT (about 16,875 EUR) and I had the following assets in my account when they shut down:

Code:
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'ZEC', 'value': 0.056545}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'KTETH', 'value': 10.18294411}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'GAS', 'value': 0.10168165}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'DASH', 'value': 0.01103803}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'DIME', 'value': 25000.0}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'XRP', 'value': 1.53184628}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'WIN', 'value': 6.06729138}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'ASAFE2', 'value': 2.06078699}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'GPL2', 'value': 5.48082263}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'ETH', 'value': 0.00372528}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'GES', 'value': 1.0}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'LTC', 'value': 0.03313372}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'USDT', 'value': 937.24978506}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'BTC', 'value': 0.91633911}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'XLM', 'value': 12.9813747}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'EOSDAC', 'value': 0.986793}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'BTT', 'value': 228.26036502}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'USD', 'value': 460.1951827}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'ECOREAL', 'value': 50.0}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'XEM', 'value': 11.8297}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'CAPS', 'value': 628.96535266}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'TRX', 'value': 24.2071}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'EOS', 'value': 0.5109396}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'NEO', 'value': 0.123078}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'EUR', 'value': 281.17900611}
{'type': 'total', 'currency': 'BCH', 'value': 0.233209}

I summed this up a couple of days ago and figured this was worth about 26,281 EUR at that day's exchange rates. So I got about 64,2% back of what the coins would be worth today.
Livecoin said they used the exchange rate to USDT at a certain date (I don't remember which date). I did not calculate the worth in Euro of my assets at that date (and prices have risen since December 2020) nor did I correct the values for the change in USDT<->EUR-exchange rate from then to now as it doesn't really make a difference to me. I am glad that I got back as much as I did and considering I probably did not have any legal way to make them pay, I'm more or less pleased with the outcome.

My assets in the list above might also be skewed as I think the exchange rates when crazy when they got hacked. Maybe my trading program made an unfair profit with that and they used a snapshot from a different time to calculate the amount they reimbursed.

It's definitely not perfect, but it could have been a lot worse.
I confirm that I have received the first half of my funds.
Thank you livecoin team for the hard work.
I just recieved the first payment from Livecoin and I'm very happy about it Smiley

Hello, I have followed the instructions and have received 50% of my funds in USDT. Thanks to the Livecoin team"
My username: mareynolds88
I can confirm that I have received 50% of my account funds as tether tokens
Hello, following the verification process and patiently waiting, in the end I also received 50% of my funds. Many thanks to the LiveCoin team!
Hello,

I have followed the instructions and have received 50% of my funds in  USDT (2508 USDT). Thanks, the Livecoin team
My username is : Kangoo1
Dear all,

I'm happy to say, I got my second half of funds returned today from livecoin.
The condition for this was to publish it on several forums similar to this one once we got first half, so I did it.
And before that to make a clame for the funds and provide prove of identity in two months I think from the day it was hacked.
The only thing which could be better than this would be if I got funds back in original coins/tokens,... (BTC, ETH,...) but I got it in USDT as it was worth at the time when livecoin was hacked.
Anyway, thank you livecoin for this. To be honest, I did not believe that this will happen.

Best regards
F.
i received second 50%. So they compensate what we had on the day when hack was made. this is txid from other 50%. username: budihna
txid: 0xb0d14ce0a169caebb90d575565348ff621dd9db901e8c3bd3a0cb73348efe8eb
Pages:
Jump to: