Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveCoin.net > Buy/Sell/Exchange>New pairs:RST/BTC, LEDU/BTC, TGAME/BTC - page 7. (Read 63725 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Hi,

Thank you Livecoin, I have also received 50% of the refunds of my coins in USDT (username qz2014).

As advised, please transfer remaining funds after verifying this post.

Many thanks

Hi,

Thank you Livecoin, I have also received 50% of the refunds of my coins in USDT (username selamiaslan3444).

Many thanks

Wow! Don't tell us please, and let us guess... You are the same person!!! Cheesy

Hi,

Thank you Livecoin, I have also received 50% of the refunds of my coins in USDT (username panipsilos).

Many thanks

Transaction id, psilea or panipsilea?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hi,

Thank you Livecoin, I have also received 50% of the refunds of my coins in USDT (username panipsilos).

Many thanks
Activity: 1
Hello

Thank you Livecoin!  Today I have also received 50% of the refunds of my coins in USDT.

I am looking forward to receive the rest of my refund as you said.
Thank you for sendint the first half and all the best !

Thanks
Activity: 5
Hi,
Thank you Livecoin, I have received 50% of the refunds of my coins in USDT  789 (username mildam).
TX ID 0x10b3936310982af75f3aadd93228f23e918fb93b09ae4db50f3236fb3bcb8283

Thanks
Hello

Thank you Livecoin!  Today I have also received 50% of the refunds of my coins in USDT.
Livecoin username was batmaninho.
I am looking forward to receive the rest of my refund as you said.
All the best !
Thanks

Hi,

Thank you Livecoin, I have also received 50% of the refunds of my coins in USDT

Tx adress:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf4daf2de153f99e7420ae61a7800f81c616847ed94ae4bb28a822e658e7b6834

Many thanks
Activity: 11
Well today I received some USDT from livecoin. It is said that it is 50% of the value I had, but not really sure how much coins I had so thumbs up.
I got half of my funds back from livecoin! the other half will be delivered soon!!
Hi,
Thank you Livecoin, I have received 50% of the refunds of my coins in USDT (username SamoP).
TX ID 0xaf030a00c72cbaea6bd0ab8594dae6459f50a0e853ab01bb56bea1f7266ee668

Thanks
Hi,

Thank you Livecoin, I have also received 50% of the refunds of my coins in USDT (username selamiaslan3444).

Many thanks
Hi,

Thank you Livecoin, I have also received 50% of the refunds of my coins in USDT (username qz2014).

Many thanks
Activity: 2
Hi,

Livecoin has paid me the first tranche that I deposited on their exchange last year.

The amount that Livecoin transferred to my account so far is USDT 6875, and I received this on 30/6/2021.

I thank Livecoin for their commitment to their user base, and I kindly request the remaining amount, equalling the total value of ETH 36.99737619, to be transferred to me as part of the second tranche.

All the best & Thanks!
Activity: 3
Thank you Livecoin for repaying 50% of the money on my account (9960 USDT).   It was a pleasant surprise when you contacted me.
Livecoin username: pytrader
Hi everyone,

I would like to inform Livecoin investors that they have transferred 50% of my investment. Below you can see my USDT address to where they have transferred $5032.

Thanks a lot Livecoin team, and I will be waiting my remaining 50%👍

Really appreciated.

Best Regards,
Ozzy00001
Hello Livecoin

2/7/2021 I received 50% of the funds at 0xA5C81bE84E9Ff398195db1e1190f514564E962E6. Thanks for your efforts in returning the funds to us. Look forward to having the rest back after these posts

Thanks alot

Dear friends!

March, 1, 2015, on the first day of spring, we have launched our Exchange LiveCoin.net. During this time we have done a lot to build better service for you. We won’t claim that we are the best, the coolest and other nonsense. That is not true. There are some older exchanges, which, perhaps, for someone are much better. We can only say that we have a strong and experienced IT team, great financial power and the most serious intentions to become one of the leaders among altcoins cryptoexchanges. Let us introduce our benefits briefly:

-   Easy registration, no verification required;
-   Easy to use, intuitive and powerful interface;
-   Flexible trading fee, which depends on the trading volume;
-   Different types of orders: Market, Limit;
-   Low fees for deposit and withdrawal of funds, a wide choice of payment systems;
-   Modern 2–level account security system: 2-factor authentification, white list of IP-addresses, an option of blocking your account on your own ;
-   The Game;
-   Friendly and fast support;
-   Profitable affiliate program, that allows you to choose interest rate.

Over 220 markets are available for trading currently. The list of available cryptos is expanding permanently.

Please find the list of currencies and fees following this link. We're happy for new clients and ready to improve our trading platform by clients' demands.

The customers' support is available through tickets

Feedback forms: Livecoin.net/contacts

Our Platform on social networks

Twitter

Facebook

Medium

Stay tuned! Stay with LiveCoin!
I m Weeko & I also received 50% of the refunds of my coins in USDT from Livecoin, I am really really grateful & thank Livecoin for the refund 03/07/21
Yesterday 02/07 I received the 50% of my Livecoin funds. I received 505 USDT now waiting for the rest. Thanks.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x436a2909d3f56063a3e7d1365b5adc9185d1216dafab44e46e52c3f757cde5f2
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
now, anyone has received the remaining 50% they didn't give me anything since i refused to send them my dna...

Well, it would be wise to clarify who is "anyone" here. Shills noobs without any history, not even one merit, nothing. Everything that they post is nonsense and empty words about repayment without any proof. So do you really believe that those are somebodies or perhaps are the same "staff" of a platform that stole our funds?
So you didn't get anything (like myself and others) because you don't trust this whole reclaiming procedure and support your privacy. Unfortunately, if we don't act as a whole, as one group/ entity, we don't stand a chance to see even 1 satoshi. And to be an entity we will need at least someone who can handle this and be "trusted". Not to mention the cost, the payment, the legal paperwork... Roll Eyes Sad

P.S: All those crappers, receive the supposedly first 50% part of their repayment not the second. We are all looking forward to when they will write about the second... Grin
I received 50% of my funds, thanks a lot for your efforts to help us retrieve our funds. I look forward to getting the remaining 50%
Activity: 133
Merit: 26
now, anyone has received the remaining 50% they didn't give me anything since i refused to send them my dna...
Pages:
Jump to: