Pages:
Author

Topic: Livecoin.net Scam - page 3. (Read 13625 times)

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
December 15, 2020, 03:08:49 PM
Don't use Livecoin exchange - scam, they steal your coins without or with any shitty reasons.
I'm bumping this thread just to relay my experience yesterday and today with Livecoin--I'd never used them before, but they're one of the only exchanges that has Curecoin listed, and I wanted to buy some.

The bottom line for me is that I was able to deposit about $30 worth of bitcoin and convert it to and withdraw Curecoin, but it was a huge pain in the ass.  Right after I sent the bitcoin the site went into "maintenance mode" for about 18 hours during which time I couldn't log in.  That's one hell of a welcome for a new customer.

Then today I was finally able to log back in and do the trade, though they don't allow withdrawals until you've waited 5 minutes after you've logged in.  Maddeningly stupid.  My impression is that they're sort of like Yobit, which is hit or miss as far as reliability is concerned.  I was convinced in those 18 hours I was waiting that they'd just scammed me outright, but I was wrong.  I'm not sure if I'll be doing any more trades with them, however.

Edit:
And by the way, I did look at this thread before making a deposit with them.  I figured I'd just take a chance with a small amount, but I'm glad they didn't steal that from me.  I don't discount anything that OP or anyone else has said against Livecoin and this isn't to vouch for them.
Activity: 315
Merit: 0
November 03, 2020, 04:24:11 PM
Don't use Livecoin exchange - scam, they steal your coins without or with any shitty reasons.
Activity: 384
Merit: 150
October 06, 2020, 05:34:02 PM
Hi guys, how are you here!? Today I decided to go to the thread of this funny accusation and see if there is something new and was surprised to find that you are still pursuing these scammers and do not let them deceive anyone, although they do not lose hope.

Exactly a year has passed since the moment they belched another nonsense and left

Attention! Livecoin exchange is under massive Black PR attack. A lot of accounts spread fake information.
We ask our clients to help us by posting of positive messages or support our Exchange with trust.

and with them the black PR company disappeared from here.

Since then, even I somehow forgot about them, even about the fact that they stole 2k usd from me. And here they are again with the clear intention of deceiving someone. So let this black PR company follow them and everyone who helps them!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
October 06, 2020, 02:44:10 PM
had problems with livecoin too.
their system of deleting past data of the excahge is quite shady.
had some TUBE on an open order there on the ETH markets and the balance is gone.
they refused to give me information on what happened to the deposit and to give me all the withdraw history from the account.

avoiding it.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
October 01, 2020, 01:09:43 PM
I think giving anyone negative trust for advertising is bad.

I think giving anyone negative trust for advertising a scam is good.

Tagged.
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
September 30, 2020, 09:35:05 AM

I wouldn't give them red trust simply for advertising Livecoin, I'll just leave a neutral along the lines of "promotes livecoin scam" similar to the neutral feedback yobit advettisers got for promoting Investbox in their signatures.

A red trust for a sig ad wouldn't be proper use of the trust system anyway.

It's fine, to each their own of how to use the trust system as it's built like a democracy Smiley

I used to think it could be a good idea too but I realized that if you go there it's going to be hard to draw a line of what is considered a scam. Would it be when one user opens one scam accusation (which perhaps much later is resolved)? I don't want to try and sway you or tell you how to handle trust though. If you were to give negative trust to these participants it's not like I would give you negative trust for it, but I might be a bit biased when it comes to Livecoin, so all good!

You just did.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
September 30, 2020, 06:27:15 AM

I wouldn't give them red trust simply for advertising Livecoin, I'll just leave a neutral along the lines of "promotes livecoin scam" similar to the neutral feedback yobit advettisers got for promoting Investbox in their signatures.

It's fine, to each their own of how to use the trust system as it's built like a democracy Smiley

I used to think it could be a good idea too but I realized that if you go there it's going to be hard to draw a line of what is considered a scam. Would it be when one user opens one scam accusation (which perhaps much later is resolved)? I don't want to try and sway you or tell you how to handle trust though. If you were to give negative trust to these participants it's not like I would give you negative trust for it, but I might be a bit biased when it comes to Livecoin, so all good!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
September 30, 2020, 06:23:57 AM

I wouldn't give them red trust simply for advertising Livecoin, I'll just leave a neutral along the lines of "promotes livecoin scam" similar to the neutral feedback yobit advertisers got for promoting Investbox and x10 in their signatures.

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542
September 30, 2020, 05:43:57 AM
As far as I can remember, there are members here who participated in their last campaign and never received a neg tag. So what makes it different today?
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
September 30, 2020, 01:03:34 AM
legendary
September 29, 2020, 06:28:23 PM
Apparently, 15 blokes already applied and got accepted there: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55284969

I don't know about you guys but I will take it upon myself personally to tag such users I see wearing their signature.

The way Livecoin conducted this bounty campaign with closed topic and in secret over PM, gives other members all the right to take action as they want, especially if we know history of Livecoin here.
I am sure negative or neutral feedback will follow from many.

But the fact that they have to wear a big prominent signature and avatar with "LIVECOIN" all over it gives them away, no matter how secret Livecoin Manager conducts the campaign.

By the very nature of how campaigns work, if you don't wear their signature, then you can't advertise for them  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 29, 2020, 04:16:58 PM
Apparently, 15 blokes already applied and got accepted there: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55284969

I don't know about you guys but I will take it upon myself personally to tag such users I see wearing their signature.

The way Livecoin conducted this bounty campaign with closed topic and in secret over PM, gives other members all the right to take action as they want, especially if we know history of Livecoin here.

I really don't have an issue with the PM only / locked thread.
Nor do I have an issue with people getting tagged if they wear the sig.

With a BIG BUT.
There is a small, but non zero chance that if you are not looking in the Scam Accusations / Reputation section you might have missed all the drama.
If you tag, you really should let the person know and give them the chance to pull the sig.

As of this post I'm wearing the Roobet signature. If they are in the middle of an exit scam I would never know about it because I have really not been in the gambling section for a while.
I really think a friendly PM would be better before a red tag.

Just my view.

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
September 29, 2020, 03:47:13 PM

legendary
September 29, 2020, 03:42:47 PM
Livecoin scam campaign is back and they only accept PM applications.

Everyone who joins campaign should think twice before they join because there is high risk of receiving negative feedback.

This is their signature:

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
September 29, 2020, 01:30:07 PM
It's terrible if anyone really joins the LiveCoin campaign. The red mark from DT will continue to haunt you. I think we have to stay away from the campaign to avoid unwanted things.
Did any DT membet said they will tag the Livecoin campaign participants anywhere? Or you are planning to red tag them. It would be good if you start by yourself rather than waiting for someone else as the feedback system is here to help yourself at the first and later others.
You can read my thoughts on this- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55284979
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
September 29, 2020, 01:08:48 PM
Everyone who joins campaign should think twice before they join because there is high risk of receiving negative feedback.
It's terrible if anyone really joins the LiveCoin campaign. The red mark from DT will continue to haunt you. I think we have to stay away from the campaign to avoid unwanted things.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
September 29, 2020, 01:07:32 PM
User LiveCoin manager just updated the signature campaign thread announcing 25 open slots to join the campaign. He also locked the topic and require apply via pm : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55283623

I expect many users have no worries to promote livecoin scam in their signature .
Yaps, that almost made me apply for a place there. But after opening the trust view they received, I canceled my intention to join. I knew beforehand that they had been accused of fraud and as soon as the slot were opened I thought everything had been settled. But in fact it is still in the same condition. Avoid this campaign for account cleanliness of red trust feedback.

Maybe we are going to see some inactive accounts come back to join this campaign.
If the problem is not resolved, anyone who applies for and promotes the campaign will only destroy their account with a red tag.
Activity: 9
Merit: 2
September 29, 2020, 12:36:49 PM
I had an issue in the past with Livecoin suspended my account at the time there was only around 30$ in ETH for no reason, I contacted support and they did not respond. I do not recommend using this livecoin service besides there are a lot of fake icon or airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
September 29, 2020, 11:34:18 AM
I don't think anyone will join this campaign who has a little sense of what is a red tag. So I think they should change a rule that they are accepting negative feedback users also.  Grin
But I am thinking about some greedy people. Because according to the Livecoin sig campaign user can make up to 50 posts. So a user can earn more than 100 dollars per week. Maybe we are going to see some inactive accounts come back to join this campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
September 29, 2020, 09:07:33 AM
Livecoin scam campaign is back and they only accept PM applications.

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org