Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete! - page 20. (Read 31801 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Thank you so much for this vorteqs, never heard of Almora, what exactly do they do because with this they have created a negative impression about who they are by not keeping to their words. These are the reasons why Livetree have experienced this unexpected setbacks since the end of their tokensale.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If I may ask, who are these underwriters that have disappointed Livetree in their promises. I wonder why you would make a promise and take off, probably for publicity purposes?

So far I know during the token sale, they partnered with a crypto investment bank, Almora; and they underwrote them for $3m . They also made another announcement in Blockchain Summit London around their 10 million dollar ICO partnership making it the first global entertainment platform on blockchain to achieve this feat.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
If I may ask, who are these underwriters that have disappointed Livetree in their promises. I wonder why you would make a promise and take off, probably for publicity purposes?
Hello. Do we have a timeline or any estimation when the Bounty buy back will be available? Will the buy back be done after before exchange listing? Thanks.

hello dev please answer this question.
and why can not everything work?
is there someone who has resold the SED token?

This buyback program can not work now because the underwriters who promised about 13million USD didn't pay up and leaving the project stranded.
Activity: 420
In this case, only a large infusion of money will help the project. The sphere is very expensive, and with such fees I do not even know what they can do.

According to Ashley and from their publications, they did not raise that much money from the ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
In this case, only a large infusion of money will help the project. The sphere is very expensive, and with such fees I do not even know what they can do.
I am also worried if they can continue with the project with that amount of fund.
But they did reach soft cap, right?
Activity: 616
Hello manager...when will the token listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges planning?

Tokens will be listed on exchanges when they launch Blossom platform which is in 2-3 months. So far they haven't revealed what exchanges, only that they are currently negotiating with 2 or 3 exchanges.

My opinion, should they quickly enter their tokens in exchange and registered on the market cap.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hello manager...when will the token listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges planning?

Tokens will be listed on exchanges when they launch Blossom platform which is in 2-3 months. So far they haven't revealed what exchanges, only that they are currently negotiating with 2 or 3 exchanges.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
Hello. Do we have a timeline or any estimation when the Bounty buy back will be available? Will the buy back be done after before exchange listing? Thanks.

hello dev please answer this question.
and why can not everything work?
is there someone who has resold the SED token?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Activity: 686
It has become.obvious that the project have suffered a huge loss due to the disappointment by the underwriters who did not honour their pledge. Now which way forward is there for the buy back and exchange listing?

One of their team members says they are currently working with 3 different exchanges to get the token listed. The listing will be coming along with the launch of Blossom TV, coming in a few months.

This is good news! If you consider that during the main sale the team had 1 major partner and small investors, I think that when entering the exchange, the price for exchange will be higher than ICO.

Is there any progress with the exchanges?
By the way, getting listed on exchange should not be the top priority.
The team should make good use of the fund.

I only see a very bad decline with current prices and maybe this will get worse over time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
It has become.obvious that the project have suffered a huge loss due to the disappointment by the underwriters who did not honour their pledge. Now which way forward is there for the buy back and exchange listing?

One of their team members says they are currently working with 3 different exchanges to get the token listed. The listing will be coming along with the launch of Blossom TV, coming in a few months.

This is good news! If you consider that during the main sale the team had 1 major partner and small investors, I think that when entering the exchange, the price for exchange will be higher than ICO.

Yes, listed on exchange is a secondary task for any project. Most of all speculators are happy about this)) The most important thing is that the project makes the world better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
In buy back after login I enter MyEThWallet address and it says:
"Sorry, We're unable to verify your bounty participant details. Not to worry, Please contact  support."

It seems the platform is not working, I think it's only the imitation to keep token-holders waiting.
If in future some exchanges will be available then they may be will propose buy-back..

I had the same problem and did what was suggested "...contact support." and shortly thereafter I could login to my BB account. Did you register before May 16th (I think this was extended by a day or two) as detailed in this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36320102 .
Any update on exchange listings? When will this go on any good exchange?
Also what is the issue with the bounty, is it the buy back ? Because How is the coin expected to stick to the buy back price when the ICO itself raised low money and large bear market
The buy back is not very profitable. It is better to wait for the market reversal, and access to the large exchange, and the price will be much more.

I agreee, it is better to wait for reasonable exchange listing rather than go with the buy back at this price and make comparisons which is more favourable.
Activity: 420

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
In buy back after login I enter MyEThWallet address and it says:
"Sorry, We're unable to verify your bounty participant details. Not to worry, Please contact  support."

It seems the platform is not working, I think it's only the imitation to keep token-holders waiting.
If in future some exchanges will be available then they may be will propose buy-back..
Pages:
Jump to: