Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete! - page 21. (Read 31801 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
Any update on exchange listings? When will this go on any good exchange?
Also what is the issue with the bounty, is it the buy back ? Because How is the coin expected to stick to the buy back price when the ICO itself raised low money and large bear market
The buy back is not very profitable. It is better to wait for the market reversal, and access to the large exchange, and the price will be much more.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Also what is the issue with the bounty, is it the buy back ? Because How is the coin expected to stick to the buy back price when the ICO itself raised low money and large bear market

On the Buy Back web site it states that, "The buy back price will be 6071 Seed Per ETH".
Below is from the Pinned Message on the Telegram channel, short answer - exchanges pending.

Listing the Seed token:
We are coordinating the listing with the launch of Blossom. We have 2 exchanges we have begun talks with and are actively seeking Japanese market penetration. We will have more detailed information and strategy information within the Seed holder section of the website:
https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed-login/?return=seedHolder
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
does anyone else still have problem to register on livetree platform?

I've just received the pm that say that i can finally register but i've the same problem with the username... Sad

You'll need to email [email protected] and they will be able to assist  you with this

Thank for your help.
i've send a reply to a pm senden by ashley. Do you think is not enough? is better to send an email too?
Let me know, i don't want to make mistake!

Yes, if you're having trouble registering or logging in, it's best to send an email to support.

thank you, i've send an email just few minutes ago.

Anyway, there is something i don't understand. Where livetree's team is gonna find the money for the buyback?

Like the team keep reiterating, they are still expecting funds from their underwriters, hopefully until this funds is recieved before buyback would commence.

It seems they have hope that they have not realized to make this project successful and successful in the future.

Without the fund from the underwriters, does the raised fund reach soft cap?
If so, the team should be able to continue with the project.

The softcap was reached during the presale.  The project is moving forward.

If this project goes with moving forward, does LiveTree ADEPT [SED] need to have more time to enroll in the market?

We are coordinating the listing with the launch of Blossom. We have 2 exchanges we have begun talks with and are actively seeking Japanese market penetration. We will have more detailed information and strategy information within the Seed holder section of the website please register / login here: https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed-login/?return=seedHolder
You can read more here: https://medium.com/@LiveTree/livetree-progress-update-dba5564fbdeb

Thanks for the updates it's a refreshing change; this is something that's lacking with other ventures out there where us investors are treated a bit like mushrooms

I don't quite understand how grateful you are to this project because I see this project has a problem that does not yet have a solution.
Activity: 420
Merit: 260

We are all scammed in Livetree Bounty. Please check the scam report

What happened:
I was a participant of LiveTree - ADEPT bounty campaign. I sent about 700 post in 22 weeks according the rules. Weekly campaign rates are below:

Weekly Campaign Rates :
  • Members : $5 per post (in SED tokens) / Members are not accepted anymore
  • Full members : $25 per post (in SED tokens)
  • Senior members : $35 per post (in SED tokens)
  • Hero members : $40 per post (in SED tokens)
  • Legendary members : $55 per post (in SED tokens)

I’ve earned $22,050 at the end of campaign. They sent me 36425,4287 SED tokens that is equal
$4.200. (1 ETH = 6,071 SED, 1 ETH = $700)

Scammer Profile Link:
Campaign manager: Sylon, https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sylon-112240
CEO of Livetree: Ashley.Livetree, https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ashleylivetree-1203211

Reference Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicobbb-livetree-adept-sed-own-the-future-of-entertainment-2322644

Amount Scammed: $22,050 (overall $1,085,840)

Payment Method: Personal effort

Proof of payment:
Line 57 on https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aggPcVvuYU1jJ9P4BSFf7czri2RqWqc1Q7VegnnENHA/edit#gid=2080230004

Additional Notes:
Livetree is in the film industry. Their job is Right Management. I think, they can not manage any rights. There are 289 participants in the campaign. They have distributed $208,800 instead of $1,085,840. The campaign manager is ignore all participants’s questions.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36329264
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36395106
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36703894

I’ve talked Ash and Lennard from Livetree. They didn’t offer any solution. And they have banned me from Telegram Channel.

And I just wonder, did Sylon get exact amount on the contract signed between Livertree and him. If he didn’t get, I am going to remove red trust from his profile.

Buy-back guarantee violation:
The buy-back price guaranteed at 1000 SED = 1ETH from day 1.
Right now buy-back price is 6071 SED = 1ETH

This bounty campaign is based on a BBB (Bounties Buy Back) model: a portion of the bounties tokens that will be distributed through this campaign will be purchased back, at ICO price, after the token sale end.

50% of the SED tokens from the bounty campaign will be purchased back, in exchange of ETH.
Note: All dollar values are approximate and depend on ETH exchange rate.
Note': Bounty is only available after the min. raise has been met which is approx. $1.5m

There is a sliding scale so you will always get a guaranteed buy-back for every $100 backed $1 is available for bounty buy back.

The buy-back price is guaranteed at 1000 SED = 1ETH.

Thus, bounty campaign participants can be paid in SED or SED + ETH, the choice is up to you.

Activity: 574

I've just received the pm that say that i can finally register but i've the same problem with the username... Sad

You'll need to email [email protected] and they will be able to assist  you with this

Thank for your help.
i've send a reply to a pm senden by ashley. Do you think is not enough? is better to send an email too?

Yes, if you're having trouble registering or logging in, it's best to send an email to support.

Anyway, there is something i don't understand. Where livetree's team is gonna find the money for the buyback?

Like the team keep reiterating, they are still expecting funds from their underwriters, hopefully until this funds is recieved before buyback would commence.

It seems they have hope that they have not realized to make this project successful and successful in the future.

If this project goes with moving forward, does LiveTree ADEPT [SED] need to have more time to enroll in the market?

We are coordinating the listing with the launch of Blossom. We have 2 exchanges we have begun talks with and are actively seeking Japanese market penetration. We will have more detailed information and strategy information within the Seed holder section of the website please register / login here: https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed-login/?return=seedHolder
You can read more here: https://medium.com/@LiveTree/livetree-progress-update-dba5564fbdeb

Thanks for the updates it's a refreshing change; this is something that's lacking with other ventures out there where us investors are treated a bit like mushrooms
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Thank for your help.

Activity: 252

Thank for your help.

Glad to get this response from the team.
The market cap of this project is pretty low.
As long as the team can deliver something interesting, it has great potential to grow.
Activity: 434
Everything can not immediately appear for the project, I mean (exchange, work product and everything else), everyone needs time for the planned and planned actions, we have nothing left to do, just wait for updates from the development team.

I think we have to wait until launch of the alpha of Blossom platform. They plan exchange listings for the same time, so let's see how things are in 2 months.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Everything can not immediately appear for the project, I mean (exchange, work product and everything else), everyone needs time for the planned and planned actions, we have nothing left to do, just wait for updates from the development team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Thank for your help.

Thank for your help.

Activity: 434

Thank for your help.

Yes, they reached soft cap already in pre-sale phase. When I remember correctly soft cap was 1,000,000 Seed which was around 500Eth.
Activity: 560

Thank for your help.

LiveTree is saying YES to Great Stories.
------------------------------------------------------
We are disrupting the industry in exciting ways,
allowing for more unique content to reach the viewers.
------------------------------------------------------
https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed/
Activity: 862

Thank for your help.

Being a filmmaker is hard.

Being a female filmmaker is even harder.
This is due to the gatekeepers that are favoring the releases they like.
LiveTree is dedicated to making sure that all of the stories reach the
audience they deserve.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/may/22/cannes-of-worms-true-gender-equality-in-film-will-take-more-than-just-add-women

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

Thank for your help.

The world of animation has never been more open to willing filmmakers and it is all due to crowdfunding.

http://variety.com/2018/film/global/robot-will-protect-you-crowdfunding-technology-changed-animation-1202812190/

Activity: 686
The Cannes Film Festival has come to an end, it was an honor to be participating in
the event.

I see you get a red trust from a trusted person in this forum, are you doing a bad thing?
Pages:
Jump to: