Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete! - page 35. (Read 31783 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4
February 28, 2018, 08:14:44 AM
Bitcointalk username- zglorg
Telegram username- zglorg13
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
February 27, 2018, 11:00:25 AM
What are the goals and where do the 120 ETH funds go? After all, this amount is not the first

https://etherscan.io/address/0x18bfb5b54e86c25de7bad32f401a2135c88714fb#internaltx

Meanwhile, the purse of funds remains only 300 + ETH, it's not at all clear what the funds are going down since there are no news and updates on this. What are some agreements with partners that can show people who are interested in this project?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 04:20:32 PM
The Buy In: the new name for CryptoShare, the world’s first cryptocurrency company pitch show.

https://medium.com/@LiveTree/the-buy-in-the-new-name-for-cryptoshare-the-worlds-first-cryptocurrency-company-pitch-show-35407fdb5385
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
February 22, 2018, 03:47:33 PM
It would be interesting to know which market do you consider priority for your platform?
Probably UK would be first, as you already have established business there, which countries would be the first for your business to expand?
February 21, 2018, 03:11:24 PM
Can I pay by card and in which country are you registered? And another question. For which countries are there restrictions?

Eth is the only payment method accepted.  LiveTree Community Limited is registered as a company in England and Wales. Company number 10997183.

From the registration page:
This website, the platform and Seed Tokens are not offered for use to persons having their habitual residence or seat of incorporation in the United States of America or any jurisdiction where the acquisition or holding of Seed Tokens or the use of this website or the platform is in violation of applicable law or regulation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
February 21, 2018, 01:42:54 PM
Can I pay by card and in which country are you registered? And another question. For which countries are there restrictions?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
February 21, 2018, 06:30:16 AM
i just think that we must not only see how much token has been saled, but if what will be raised will be enough for the devs to do what they have planned!
February 20, 2018, 04:11:12 AM
What are the goals and where do the 120 ETH funds go? After all, this amount is not the first

https://etherscan.io/address/0x18bfb5b54e86c25de7bad32f401a2135c88714fb#internaltx
February 19, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

Hey guys, Wondering if there is a stat for how much coins have been raised?

And how long does it take in the ICO to get the coins?
Is it fast/ instantaneous or is there a lock period ?

Thanks

You receive the tokens immediately when you contribute. They are not movable until after the sale, however.
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 05:42:22 PM
The project is very good advertising, but the fees, in my opinion, are bad. The idea was to introduce something unique and attract those who have long been engaged in the development of cinema.

What fees do you refer to?

i don't understand, the main sale is over yet?

@erikstarfish can you tell me what are the competitor of livetree?

The main sale is not over yet.

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/livetreeseed

Thank you!

thank you for your answer. Is there a link where i can find how the main is sail is going?

i would like to ask again @erikstarfish: can you tell me what are the competitor of livetree?

I do apologize we don't have a counter at the moment, I've checked with the team, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hey guys, Wondering if there is a stat for how much coins have been raised?

And how long does it take in the ICO to get the coins?
Is it fast/ instantaneous or is there a lock period ?

Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
February 19, 2018, 04:42:14 PM
Hello LiveTree Adept team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.

Good luck with your ICO guys Wink

As much as I concur, yet there are still other better recognized platforms that inform general public about reputable ICOs to watch out for, no offence.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 05:27:03 AM
London Blockchain Entertainment Meetup hosted by Livetree. Maybe this event will give new impetus to the crowdsdale and the collected funds will finally grow. It seems that because of this event, the timing of the crowdsdale was increased.
February 18, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
Hello, and for what means were again transferred to the address of the wallet?  If you continue to ICO then people were at least somehow seeing the overall balance and not specifying it constantly

I do apologize we don't have a counter at the moment, I've checked with the team, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
February 18, 2018, 06:31:15 AM
Hello, and for what means were again transferred to the address of the wallet?  If you continue to ICO then people were at least somehow seeing the overall balance and not specifying it constantly
Activity: 434
February 17, 2018, 03:06:36 PM
The project is very good advertising, but the fees, in my opinion, are bad. The idea was to introduce something unique and attract those who have long been engaged in the development of cinema.

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

Thank you!

thank you for your answer. Is there a link where i can find how the main is sail is going?

i would like to ask again @erikstarfish: can you tell me what are the competitor of livetree?

thanks man, i will wait for info. I still think that this project doesn't have the importance it that deserve, yet.

We need even more marketing!

True, it's a great project and still doesn't get the attention it deserves. Now that they still have a whole month until ICO ends I hope they will use this time and come up with some good marketing.
February 17, 2018, 12:22:50 PM
Please follow the rules and DO NOT post about bounty in this thread. We do not do it to be mean, it is against the forum rules to do so, guys.

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
February 17, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

Thank you!

thanks man, i will wait for info. I still think that this project doesn't have the importance it that deserve, yet.

We need even more marketing!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
February 17, 2018, 03:08:46 AM
Hello. I have posted this inthe ANN thread for recognition, please excuse this post as I really need an answer.

May I just ask. Is the total stakes in the Signature Campaign spreadsheet that I am going to receive equal to the amount of SED tokens I will receive? For example I have 1,400 stakes in the Signature Campaign, is it equal to 1,400 SED tokens? Or how does it work?
Thank You in advance for the Response.
Pages:
Jump to: