Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete! - page 50. (Read 31771 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 05:25:03 PM
Livetree.Adept

Can you answer to my questions please?
what profit for investors fom tokens? And what will received people, who will invest in films production, etc?

The short answer:

ADEPT’s goal is to incentivize Branchers, backers, consumers and any other interested party to help market projects, harnessing the network effect to amplify the project’s value and unlock its maximum potential in terms of popularity and success.

The long answer:

As a project moves throughout the ADEPT ecosystem, Seed is purchased and demand created. This demand is proportional to the activity of the entire community. As Seed is a of fixed quantity, its value is driven by demand.
LiveTree may reinvest profits in buying Seed from the secondary market, which is anticipated to fuel demand and drive up the value of Seed. Specifically, Seed revenue demand is generated through:

ADEPT Branch commission: Fans, bloggers, influencers and organizations that help finance a project by sharing — or ‘branching’ it, in LiveTree vernacular — or by scoring it in an interactive gamification through Blossom are rewarded with Seed. This entirely new gamification market is accompanied by the taking market share from giant corporate advertisers such as Facebook and Google.

ADEPT fees: Crowdfunding and smart contract fees. The fee is set at 2.5%, which is extremely low compared to the industry norm of 5%-20%. LiveTree currently charges 4.65% (with 2.4% plus 20p per transaction going to the credit-card providers), compared to fees of between 5%-10% levied by other crowdfunding platforms. These lower fees in addition to the end-to-end platform set ADEPT to not only generate a new market, but capture potentially large shares of crowdfunding and the entertainment industry as a whole.

ADEPT financing: Projects entirely financed in Seed.

LiveTree Incubators: The sale of new and original film, TV and creative content specifically created for ADEPT
Blossom: SVOD, TVOD, AVOD and a new model pioneered by ADEPT PPVOD.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 23, 2017, 04:47:38 PM
Livetree.Adept

Can you answer to my questions please?
what profit for investors fom tokens? And what will received people, who will invest in films production, etc?
November 23, 2017, 10:57:37 AM
Build it and they will come — by Cheryl Clarke
___

___
I’ve earned my crust as an independent in the media and content industry for almost 20 years and in that time have journeyed along a continuum of feeling a mild sense of discomfort to utter rage at the lost opportunity of unlocking the potential of creativity and commerce to work towards a more fair and sustainable world. It seems to be staring us in the face but we’re limited by this powerful language of how things ‘are’.
___
Read more: https://medium.com/@LiveTree/build-it-and-they-will-come-by-cheryl-clarke-186bb2f8ab0a
November 23, 2017, 09:48:27 AM

Non-standard project, with an experienced team has every chance of success. Continue to observe, it's a pity that the activity in the topic is not big.
what is the minimum investment in your project?

There isn't a minimum for investment.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 09:23:35 AM
Great to see a company that is already generating revenue coming up with an ICO. I love the concept of Adept and how it could revolutionize the industry and how actors and film makers can gain from this great idea, but my only concern is that if the tokens can or will be considered as security or not?

There are no dividends or shares associated with the tokens, they are not a security.
I very interesting
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 09:22:16 AM

Non-standard project, with an experienced team has every chance of success. Continue to observe, it's a pity that the activity in the topic is not big.
what is the minimum investment in your project?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 23, 2017, 06:41:08 AM
Great to see a company that is already generating revenue coming up with an ICO. I love the concept of Adept and how it could revolutionize the industry and how actors and film makers can gain from this great idea, but my only concern is that if the tokens can or will be considered as security or not?

There are no dividends or shares associated with the tokens, they are not a security.

But what profit for investors? And what will received people, who will invest in films production, etc?
November 22, 2017, 04:50:12 PM
Visit https://ADEPT.livetree.com

This video shows the projects that we have help bring to life. It's our track-record.  One proven in entertainment.

https://youtu.be/kHa9B02oR9E

We are launching the next generation of platform:

LiveTree ADEPT (Advanced Decentralized Entertainment Platform for Transparent entertainment)

That is set to disrupt the entire entertainment industry:

Join the cast: be part of the production.  You decide the story and the stars of tomorrow.

You choose: give the green light to the content you want to see on screen.

Gamify, share and own what you watch.
November 22, 2017, 11:34:55 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
November 22, 2017, 10:05:54 AM
November 21, 2017, 06:07:39 PM
Check out a couple of questions from the Livetree CEO's new blog video: "Ask Ashley"
___
https://www.facebook.com/LiveTreeADEPT/videos/753315051539885/ - What do you think of Apple TV?
https://www.facebook.com/LiveTreeADEPT/videos/753605978177459/ - What do you think of Facebook Watch?

Follow our facebook page to keep up on this and more content daily: https://www.facebook.com/LiveTreeADEPT/
November 21, 2017, 01:23:38 PM
I like this projects features.
But I want to ask, why do you intend to launch ICO when your crowd funding has been seeing great success?

The current platform handles funding.  It’s pretty unique in itself in that it builds an ecosystem of bloggers, influencers and organisations.  The ICO goes far beyond crowdfunding.  The token is fundamental to a much needed shift in how the entire industry’s value chain operates.  From creation, funding through to distribution.

You will be raise money on your platform for new movies? And investors will receive profit from this movies? I understand correctly?

Hello and thank you for your interest. It's quite a bit more involved than that, with the emphasis on the involved part. Here is a snippet from the whitepaper that explains it veryh well:

ADEPT’s goal is to incentivize Branchers, backers, consumers and any other interested party to help market projects, harnessing the network effect to amplify the project’s value and unlock its maximum potential in terms of popularity and success.

Everyone can take part in promotion, and everyone benefits as a result.

Sorry, but I cant understand... and didint receive answer for my question.
Also, what will get SED tokens investors? Do they will have some dividends as well? And what liquidity of tokens there for investors?

As a project moves throughout the ADEPT ecosystem, Seed is purchased and demand created. This demand is proportional to the activity of the entire community. As Seed is a of fixed quantity, its value is driven by demand.
LiveTree may reinvest profits in buying Seed from the secondary market, which is anticipated to fuel demand and drive up the value of Seed. Specifically, Seed revenue demand is generated through:

ADEPT Branch commission: Fans, bloggers, influencers and organizations that help finance a project by sharing — or ‘branching’ it, in LiveTree vernacular — or by scoring it in an interactive gamification through Blossom are rewarded with Seed. This entirely new gamification market is accompanied by the taking market share from giant corporate advertisers such as Facebook and Google.

ADEPT fees: Crowdfunding and smart contract fees. The fee is set at 2.5%, which is extremely low compared to the industry norm of 5%-20%. LiveTree currently charges 4.65% (with 2.4% plus 20p per transaction going to the credit-card providers), compared to fees of between 5%-10% levied by other crowdfunding platforms. These lower fees in addition to the end-to-end platform set ADEPT to not only generate a new market, but capture potentially large shares of crowdfunding and the entertainment industry as a whole.

ADEPT financing: Projects entirely financed in Seed.

LiveTree Incubators: The sale of new and original film, TV and creative content specifically created for ADEPT
Blossom: SVOD, TVOD, AVOD and a new model pioneered by ADEPT PPVOD.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
November 21, 2017, 12:22:37 PM
You will be raise money on your platform for new movies? And investors will receive profit from this movies? I understand correctly?

Hello and thank you for your interest. It's quite a bit more involved than that, with the emphasis on the involved part. Here is a snippet from the whitepaper that explains it veryh well:

Sorry, but I cant understand... and didint receive answer for my question.
Also, what will get SED tokens investors? Do they will have some dividends as well? And what liquidity of tokens there for investors?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 21, 2017, 11:28:28 AM
I like this projects features.
But I want to ask, why do you intend to launch ICO when your crowd funding has been seeing great success?
November 19, 2017, 10:44:57 AM

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
November 19, 2017, 01:05:58 AM
November 18, 2017, 05:29:55 PM
REALIST NEWS - ADEPT LIVETREE - CEO Interview (Destroyer of Hollywood?) w/ jsnip4
___
https://youtu.be/BoWY-IC1Tdc
November 17, 2017, 10:15:21 PM
Crowdfunding Entertainment is worth 1 Billion. LiveTree ADEPT will change how TV series and movies are created using the blockchain. Learn more about the LiveTree ADEPT Seed token today! Join the Future of Entertainment!

http://ADEPT.livetree.com/

Pre-register today!
November 16, 2017, 07:45:08 PM
TiVo and DVR changed how people watched TV. LiveTree ADEPT will change how TV series and movies are created using the blockchain. Learn more about the LiveTree ADEPT Seed token today!

Join the Future of Entertainment! http://ADEPT.livetree.com/
Pages:
Jump to: