Pages:
Author

Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete! - page 44. (Read 31771 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 10:51:10 PM
Hello, excuse me , I just want to ask about the main sale date. On https://icobench.com/ico/livetree-adept said that the main sale starts from 2018-01-31 - 2018-02-23 , and on this thread Main Sale - 7 January 2018 . Thanks !
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 08:34:29 PM
I think that's a stereotype that the ICOs need to collection millions of USD, LiveTree reached their minimum-goal, and this would be enogh to develop the project - that's the main thing.
Not always quantity means quality.

Did they decrease their soft cap? If they did and said that they reached the soft cap i would be happy. But if they didn't do such a statement they need way more to reach their soft cap.

From page 44 of the whitepaper:

The tokens will be sold during two separate events: a pre-sale and a main
sale event. There is a minimum sale quantity of 1 million Seed tokens across the pre-sale and main sales (including
bonus allocations).

1.2 million+ Seed were sold in the presale. The soft cap has been met.

Oh, i am happy then. I thought your soft cap was 10.000 eth. I saw in here https://icobench.com/ico/livetree-adept

Anyways, it is very nice that project will continue regardless of funds anymore. Congratulations.

Thank you for the heads up, we have contacted them and they have already fixed the information.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 31, 2017, 07:52:38 AM
I think that's a stereotype that the ICOs need to collection millions of USD, LiveTree reached their minimum-goal, and this would be enogh to develop the project - that's the main thing.

Did they decrease their soft cap? If they did and said that they reached the soft cap i would be happy. But if they didn't do such a statement they need way more to reach their soft cap.

sale event. There is a minimum sale quantity of 1 million Seed tokens across the pre-sale and main sales (including
bonus allocations).

Oh, i am happy then. I thought your soft cap was 10.000 eth. I saw in here https://icobench.com/ico/livetree-adept

Anyways, it is very nice that project will continue regardless of funds anymore. Congratulations.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 06:23:34 AM

bonus allocations).

Thats great, and hopefully the main sale will get a better result.
December 30, 2017, 06:29:32 PM

bonus allocations).

legendary
December 30, 2017, 05:17:51 PM

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
December 30, 2017, 03:53:18 PM
legendary
December 30, 2017, 02:43:57 PM
So how much did you raise in $ during your pre sale? How much was for one seed?

Over 1,000,000 SED raised during pre-sale, main sale not yet started.

From the white paper.

Pre-Sale:
1 SED = ETH 0.0005

Main Sale:
1 SED = ETH 0.0010

So it wasn't a very successful pre-sale. It only raised 500 eth and 10000 eth was the soft cap. Ethereum made a 2x so they should be ok with 5000 eth too. It still is %10 of the soft cap.

I hope they perform better on the main sale.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
December 30, 2017, 08:45:44 AM
I like the idea of LiveTree adept devs, i'm trilled to be apart of your
project wish you good luck and enjoy your holidays. Smiley
Hello to all the livetree community here glad to be a part of this project cant wait to see the fruit of our SEED i am so exited about the future of this project.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 29, 2017, 06:06:33 PM
I like the idea of LiveTree adept devs, i'm trilled to be apart of your
project wish you good luck and enjoy your holidays. Smiley
December 29, 2017, 11:30:52 AM
2017 Was the year of the Rooster, 2018 is the year of SEED. Pre-Register for the Seed Token Sale Now! http://ow.ly/wACP30htYfE
___
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
December 29, 2017, 07:20:55 AM
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year LiveTree ADEPT team!
Congratulations that you reached the minimum amount of collected funds!

I'm taking part in bounty and promotion almost since the begging, apart from signature I retweeted almost every tweet and recently when I thought how to help - I reposted material to my Steemit blog.

Why I became interested is that it would be great to have Blockchain alternative to Hollywood!
Myself I also related a bit to the film industry, but only a bit. In student times I played several times in mass-roles, secondary roles, and even 1 time in main role in short film (it was diploma project from the film university, and I don't know why film director invite me, I'm not professional actor)
Also my wife is scenarist and film director of documentary films so I had a chance to see the whole process, from planning to shooting, mastering the video and presenting in on different festivals.

How the community which is based around LiveTree ADEPT can help even more? May be some interesting crowdfunding projects are going on right now, so we can promote them and promote LiveTree at the same time?
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 28, 2017, 05:57:20 AM
I expect the beginning of sales, and I think investors will notice the project and will not be stingy in investing funds, I wish that the ISO fees resulted in a successful collection of funds in the course of 15 minutes  Wink
Hopefully there are many investors who are interested to join in this project. I will also wait for the good news about this project. hopefully all goes well and the project was a success.
December 27, 2017, 12:46:12 PM
Missed out on Seed Token Pre-sale? Not to worry! Register for the main sale whitelist now. http://ow.ly/TpFS30hpjC4
___
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
December 26, 2017, 04:48:52 PM
I expect the beginning of sales, and I think investors will notice the project and will not be stingy in investing funds, I wish that the ISO fees resulted in a successful collection of funds in the course of 15 minutes  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 26, 2017, 04:44:19 PM
Sylon - experienced Manager, I think everything will be OK. Let's hope that LiveTree will succeed and investors will support this project, hope that during the holidays they will be hard to work with, and all the forces thrown out to attract investors.
December 25, 2017, 10:27:47 PM
December 24, 2017, 07:23:15 PM
The Livetree Adept team wishes you all a very happy holidays!
Activity: 109
December 23, 2017, 03:45:48 PM
The presale is ended now, and how to check the transaction/token raised of this main sale? I saw that there is no more transaction after the presale .
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x44f850d75023e8d3da9981b70e84e092c4b1067c#pageSize=100

As the main sale does not begin until Jan. 7th, there isn't really a way currently to see the transactions for it at this time.

The results of the pre-sale remain in force, because at the moment we can expect correction in the market? This can affect the amount of fees in dollars or is it not critical for the company and product development will be in the future!

I am not sure what you are asking, can you re-phrase please?

The price of fees is tied to the dollar or the airwaves? Do not you change the conditions if the price of the etherium changes, for example there will be a strong drawdown or a big increase?
Price of SED (see above) is tied to ETH. Short term risk of ETH/USD (or UK Pounds in this case) is the risk LiveTree is taking, that's the decision every ICO must take and live with it. For LiveTree it turned out very well during the Pre-Sale, but that's just what the market is. You can't have it any other way, business is dealing with risks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
December 23, 2017, 12:07:06 PM
The presale is ended now, and how to check the transaction/token raised of this main sale? I saw that there is no more transaction after the presale .
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x44f850d75023e8d3da9981b70e84e092c4b1067c#pageSize=100

As the main sale does not begin until Jan. 7th, there isn't really a way currently to see the transactions for it at this time.

The results of the pre-sale remain in force, because at the moment we can expect correction in the market? This can affect the amount of fees in dollars or is it not critical for the company and product development will be in the future!

I am not sure what you are asking, can you re-phrase please?

The price of fees is tied to the dollar or the airwaves? Do not you change the conditions if the price of the etherium changes, for example there will be a strong drawdown or a big increase?
Pages:
Jump to: