Pages:
Author

Topic: (LKK) LYKKE speculation - page 6. (Read 9020 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 29, 2017, 09:23:40 PM
Hi, all. i've been so excited and rather worried about this boom of cryptocurrency market nowadays.

But it's looking that there still are some good chance to get huge benefit, if we try to find some.

And Lykke is one of my recent starred lists to invest in.

I decided to be a shareholder of Lykke, and i downloaded an iOS app and noticed that there are 2 options to be a shareholder.

The first is LKK (equity) and the latter one is LKK1y (forwards).

And the price of LKK1y is somewhat higher than LKK, as we can see in the stock market.

But in my thought, it'd be much better to buy LKK instead of buying LKK1y, since there's no benefit to buy

forwards with higher price, which we can't use margin trade or on short position as well.

Can anyone explain what LKK1y buying advantage instead LKK is?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my lack of Eng. since i am learning nowadays.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
April 28, 2017, 04:54:39 PM
Lykke exchange is now at number 99 on highest volume pairs of BTC. That is an incredible feat in such short time.

USD/BTC volume being so high already, tells a lot about what this exchange might become.
kc.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
uh-huh
April 26, 2017, 08:22:29 PM
Amazing project, has great potential. Look at the roadmap - https://trello.com/b/IV0PH2gs/lykke-roadmap

Once they release in Japan, India, Turkey... etc. it's almost definite that it will rise in price.

It's a great entry point for "newbies" and even everyone to buy BTC with. They have no fees when adding USD.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 26, 2017, 04:32:13 PM
Lykke is to me one of the best investments these days. Their decentralised-centralised exchange system has enormous utility in the foreign exchange markets. Way more secure, time and cost effective for people and companies dealing with massive international transactions.

I can't believe that on google play, their app is only listed with 1000+ downloads.

There is a LOT of upside potential here, although the $0.05 USD buys might be history.

They are still under the radar, so a perfect time to get some coins..I bought at $0,04 but i believe in this coin to reach a minimum of $100 when its really starts getting adopted. Its just a great thing to have a decentralized exchange with zero commissions. 100% save

There are 1 200 000 000 LKK coins (1,2 Bn). as said, one LKK represents ownership of the Lykke corporation.

If LKK price reaches 100$, it means Lykke Corp is valued at 100 x 1,2Bn = 102 Billion $. As a comparison, Amazon Inc is valued at 404 Billion $, Google at 600 Billion $. Don't know if it's reachable / realistic but have to keep those numbers in mind when speculating Wink.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
April 26, 2017, 10:00:09 AM
https://www.lykke.com/company/news/seamus_donoghue_joins_lykke

With offices now in the UK, Switzerland, Cyprus, Vanuatu, the US, and Singapore, Lykke is expanding its global footprint.  Cool Cool

Lykke, a Swiss Fintech company building a global blockchain-powered marketplace, is accelerating its growth with the announcement of Seamus Donoghue as director of its Singapore office. With offices now in the UK, Switzerland, Cyprus, Vanuatu, the US, and Singapore, Lykke is expanding its global footprint.

“This was just a clear meeting of the minds,” says Richard Olsen, previously founder and CEO of OANDA and now CEO of Lykke. “We got along fabulously, and there is so much we can do from Singapore. It’s a real privilege to work with such enthusiastic and capable people all around the globe.”

Mr Donoghue was most recently CEO of Allocate Bullion Solutions. He has held positions at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, and JP Morgan.

“The current structure of financial markets is broken,” says Donoghue. “Our financial markets no longer serve the greater good. They are fragile and extremely vulnerable to disruption and failure given their increased concentration and centralisation.  It is time for a fresh look at not just optimizing old processes but completely reimagining financial markets as they should be while leveraging new technologies such as the blockchain to build a more resilient and inclusive marketplace for all assets. I am incredibly excited by Lykke’s vision and being part of the global team.”

In addition to bitcoin and the major currency pairs, Lykke now lists its own equity tokens plus Solarcoin, the TREE mangrove coin, and Chronobank’s TIME token. Ethereum-based and other tokens are slated to be available in the coming months.
April 24, 2017, 11:41:53 AM
https://www.lykke.com/city/blog/why_does_lykke_coin_price_go_up

Lykke founder Richard Olsen explaining the current rise in price of Lykke from $0,05 to $0,16
April 24, 2017, 10:46:04 AM
also real active devs https://github.com/LykkeCity/
6 updates today alone
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
April 24, 2017, 10:29:38 AM
website is very nice and easy to use. after some errors and deficiencies have been corrected, users will have a lot more.

competitors must improve efforts to catch up.  Cheesy Cheesy I hope it's cool.
April 24, 2017, 04:35:04 AM
A good stable rise in the last weeks, p34 $21.500.000 mc
April 23, 2017, 03:56:59 PM
Lykke is currently at number 40 on the coinmarketcap. A great possibility of complete soakup of the available 250 million coins now, with a big overreaction on top!
April 23, 2017, 11:34:43 AM
I rely don't believe in the project, coming out for the second ICO is less than 6 months after the first one begs question, I think they are just looking for way to take advantage of investors, time is there to proof me wrong say.

I believe these people to be idealist looking to change things for the better. Mr olsen sure dont need the money
April 23, 2017, 11:33:02 AM
Are they on an exchange?

Good question!

You have to download the lykke exchange from the app store / google play. Then you have to register (kyc).
Activity: 65
April 23, 2017, 10:13:31 AM
Are they on an exchange?

Good question!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
April 23, 2017, 09:14:51 AM
I rely don't believe in the project, coming out for the second ICO is less than 6 months after the first one begs question, I think they are just looking for way to take advantage of investors, time is there to proof me wrong say.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
April 23, 2017, 08:16:16 AM
Are they on an exchange?
April 23, 2017, 07:13:46 AM
Richard Olsen as co-founder of the award winning company oanda, knows how to make a company big. Keeping that in mind, I do think that people would want to have there coins save at all time.
in a world of cryptocurrency and decentralization a decentralized exchange should be the norm.
April 22, 2017, 06:39:26 PM
Lykke is to me one of the best investments these days. Their decentralised-centralised exchange system has enormous utility in the foreign exchange markets. Way more secure, time and cost effective for people and companies dealing with massive international transactions.

I can't believe that on google play, their app is only listed with 1000+ downloads.

There is a LOT of upside potential here, although the $0.05 USD buys might be history.

They are still under the radar, so a perfect time to get some coins..I bought at $0,04 but i believe in this coin to reach a minimum of $100 when its really starts getting adopted. Its just a great thing to have a decentralized exchange with zero commissions. 100% save

I don't see $100 happening. $1 is a more realistic price for now. I think that the only problem right now is marketing. This coin needs to get into more peoples hands. Once that happens, I can see this coin going up quite a bit in price

I agree on a 1 year term. $100 i think is possible in 4-5 years

I think the market cap of ethereum could easily happen. Since 250 million LKK will be in circulation, that would mean a price of about 16 USD. Could be achievable within a couple of years.

An LKK price of 100 USD would mean a market cap on the circulating LKK of about 25 billion USD. That is doable I suppose, but Lykke would be a very, very big company then.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
April 22, 2017, 06:16:30 PM
It's a good trend, but it's nearly $ 100 hard.
April 22, 2017, 05:01:00 PM

I don't see $100 happening. $1 is a more realistic price for now. I think that the only problem right now is marketing. This coin needs to get into more peoples hands. Once that happens, I can see this coin going up quite a bit in price

I agree on a 1 year term. $100 i think is possible in 4-5 years
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
April 22, 2017, 04:55:50 PM

Pages:
Jump to: