Pages:
Author

Topic: (LKK) LYKKE speculation - page 7. (Read 9020 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251
April 22, 2017, 04:44:01 PM
Lykke is to me one of the best investments these days. Their decentralised-centralised exchange system has enormous utility in the foreign exchange markets. Way more secure, time and cost effective for people and companies dealing with massive international transactions.

I can't believe that on google play, their app is only listed with 1000+ downloads.

There is a LOT of upside potential here, although the $0.05 USD buys might be history.

They are still under the radar, so a perfect time to get some coins..I bought at $0,04 but i believe in this coin to reach a minimum of $100 when its really starts getting adopted. Its just a great thing to have a decentralized exchange with zero commissions. 100% save
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
April 21, 2017, 10:46:19 AM
Lykke is to me one of the best investments these days. Their decentralised-centralised exchange system has enormous utility in the foreign exchange markets. Way more secure, time and cost effective for people and companies dealing with massive international transactions.

I can't believe that on google play, their app is only listed with 1000+ downloads.

There is a LOT of upside potential here, although the $0.05 USD buys might be history.
But they are lack of demand. In this time a big pump for lykke coin, and if they can attract more users and their coin will worth really high in the future. i like with their idea.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
April 20, 2017, 05:22:23 PM

April 19, 2017, 09:04:12 AM
i have been a real big fan of LYKKE, great experienced and huge motivated devs!
the last couple days it is really starting to move, not a pump and dump coin!
it is not available true poloniex, only on there own app/exchange wallet.
i think there is a real bright future for this coin/LYKKE.
you do not just buy the coin, but also a share in LYKKE.
let me hear your thoughts

https://keepingstock.net/are-coinbase-kraken-and-poloniex-doomed-to-fail-2739153d033a
Pages:
Jump to: