Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOG] The ranked up members - Congratulations! - page 24. (Read 34291 times)

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 2166
The logs have been updated again.

suchmoon has earned 1000 merits and now he has more than 2000 merits. Awesome! Cheesy

micgoossens has received enough merits for ranking up to a Legendary but does not yet have sufficient activity.

bitserve became a Hero Member this week. abhiseshakana has also earned a lot of merits for ranking up to a Hero Member but has no enough activity.

Koal-84, realr0ach and Veleor have ranked up to Senior Members.

They are new Full Members: DireWolfM14, Yaplatu, leonello, VeilDango. In my opinion, the last one looks suspicious receiving 100 merits for one ANN thread in a short time.

Congratulations on earning merits and ranking up! Cool

Thanks. abhiseshakana already was in the list of users who received enough merits for ranking up to Sr. Member since September 9, 2018. I just forgot to notice that he/she has no sufficient activity.
Now abhiseshakana has enough merits for ranking up to Hero Member, but no sufficient activity

Amazing Cheesy

Congratulation...

Truly amazing. I guess that abhiseshakana will earn another 500 merits to become a Legendary as soon as possible. Smiley

Thank you very much dude. Thank you.

These are my merit collective threads Smiley

You created useful threads.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
My posts on the first page have been updated.

This week Piggy earned enough merits for ranking up to Legendary but he has no sufficient activity yet.

PHI1618 who is active mostly in the turkish local board have become a Hero Member.

One of the russian merit sources chimk has reached a Senior Member level. morvillz7z and AverageGlabella also received enough merits for ranking up but they lack activity.

TomCrypto, Spaceman_Spiff_Original and Juliya_D are new Full Members.

Congratulations on ranking up! Cool

Thank you very much dude. Thank you.

These are my merit collective threads Smiley

"Ledger Nano S" review and guide - One of the great hardware wallet
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ledger-nano-s-review-and-guide-one-of-the-great-hardware-wallet-5038606
"Trezor Wallet" review and guide - A good hardware wallet
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trezor-wallet-review-and-guide-a-good-hardware-wallet-5038829
"Digital Bitbox Wallet" review and guide - A Switzerland made wallet
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digital-bitbox-wallet-review-and-guide-a-switzerland-made-wallet-5038849
"Hd Kasse" review and guide - HyundaiPay's Hardware Wallet
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46258335
REHBER: Trezor Model T review and guide
I'm translating it into English. You can see Turkish version below.

Turkish versions
REHBER: Ledger Nano S incelemesi, kullanım rehberi, detaylar, sorular, cevaplar
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22024830
REHBER: "Hd-Kasse" incelemesi, kullanım rehberi, detaylar, sorular, cevaplar
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45913946
REHBER: Trezor One incelemesi, kullanım rehberi, detaylar, sorular, cevaplar
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25421612
REHBER: Trezor Model T incelemesi, kullanım rehberi, detaylar, sorular, cevaplar
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47901106
REHBER: Bitbox Wallet incelemesi, kullanım rehberi, detaylar, sorular, cevaplar
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32703759
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1971
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
Thanks. abhiseshakana already was in the list of users who received enough merits for ranking up to Sr. Member since September 9, 2018. I just forgot to notice that he/she has no sufficient activity.
Now abhiseshakana has enough merits for ranking up to Hero Member, but no sufficient activity

Amazing Cheesy

Congratulation...
legendary
My posts on the first page have been updated.

This week Piggy earned enough merits for ranking up to Legendary but he has no sufficient activity yet.

PHI1618 who is active mostly in the turkish local board have become a Hero Member.

One of the russian merit sources chimk has reached a Senior Member level. morvillz7z and AverageGlabella also received enough merits for ranking up but they lack activity.

TomCrypto, Spaceman_Spiff_Original and Juliya_D are new Full Members.

legendary
Weekly update.

Three users which are active in russian, spanish and german local boards have ranked up to Sr. Member: taikuri13, Don Pedro Dinero and Scheede.

Kylapoiss and Hilde X have become Full Members.

Cheers!
legendary
The logs have been updated again.

marlboroza has ranked up to Legendary this week!

Smart man is a new Hero Member.

Rosewater Foundation and slackovic have reached a Sr. Member level.

manjiLocked, cryptovigi and Lakai01 have become Full Members.

Congratulations to all the ranked up users! Cool

Update, ranking up Wink
Ranking up

abhiseshakana Sr.Member
manjiLocked Full Member

Congratulations Wink

115 users received enough merits to rank up to Full Member:

68)4/25/2018manji
surprised I was there but I'm sad my account is still locked for 2 month and there has been no reply from theymos/Cyrus ~sorry a little confide

Now there are two your accounts in the list of users who received enough merits for ranking up to Full Member. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1971
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
Update, ranking up Wink
Ranking up

abhiseshakana Sr.Member
manjiLocked Full Member

Congratulations Wink
legendary
My posts on the first page have been updated again.

mu_enrico who is active in the indonesian local board has become a Senior Member this week.

These members who are mostly active in russian, italian and japanese local boards have reached a Full Member level: Polkeins, Plutosky and hakka.

legendary
Weekly update.

There is no new Legendary, Hero Member or Sr. Member this week.

goldkingcoiner, Paolo.Demidov and r1s2g3 ranked up to Full Members!

Well done! Cool
legendary
The logs on the first page have been updated.

kirreev070 became a Sr. Member this week.

Nikisa, Makkara and anonymousminer are new Full Members.

Congratulations on ranking up!

I had a question about whether account's rank can organically grow to more senior members. This answers that question and a lot more questions that I had.

As you can see in these logs, users who make useful posts and contribute to the forum development earn merits and "organically" reach Full Member or higher levels. Abusing the merit system leads to getting a negative trust.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Thanks for the list. I think this should be pinned in "Beginners & Help".
It is extremely helpful for me to go through the list of these merited members to see how I can earn merits myself.
I had a question about whether account's rank can organically grow to more senior members. This answers that question and a lot more questions that I had.
legendary
My posts on the first page have been updated again.

fine99 became a Hero Member this week. Despite the fact that he is inactive since April 2018, he has received many merits from red tagged users.

Daboy_Lyle and mazdafunsun are new Full Members.

Cheers!
legendary
Weekly update.

I decided to create the new list of the users who have more than 2000 (!) merits. They are theymos and LoyceV. Cheers! Cool

There is no new Legendary or Hero Member this week.

vlad230 and Alex_Sr ranked up to Senior Members.

BTCHadzija and oneforall are new Full Members. The last one received 100 merits within one day and in my opinion looks suspicious.

Congratulations!
legendary
The logs on the first page have been updated.

DdmrDdmr earned enough merits for ranking up to Legendary but has no sufficient activity.

iasenko earned enough merits for ranking up to Hero Member but has no sufficient activity too.

Coolcryptovator earned enough merits for ranking up to Senior Member but also has no sufficient activity.

I'm a new Senior Member! Cool

Alone055, kaisa and Dice-Bet ranked up to Full Members.

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Congratulations to you guys who had just rank up as stated by the OP and I think that due to the merit system, it had made the participants to further improve and enhance their post comments. I believe that newbies should not stop believing and just continue to work hard to be able to acquire the desired merit.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
o_e_l_e_o earned enough merits for ranking up to Hero Member but has no sufficient activity yet.

Yeah, thanks. Just need to wait another 4 months to have enough activity. Tongue

Proves that merit really isn't a barrier to ranking up. You just need to stop shit posting.
legendary
Weekly update.

o_e_l_e_o earned enough merits for ranking up to Hero Member but has no sufficient activity yet.

Flodner and BitcoinTurk have ranked up to Senior Members.

They are the new Full Members:
MagicSmoker, F2b, Shitcointalk, Hellmouth42, cryptolord2077,
coffeandtango, kerem89, easyboy, YumukluSucurta.

By the way, the last four users are active in the turkish local board and in my opinion look suspicious receiving and sending 50 merits in one transaction.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
My dearest congratulations on all the members who strived hard to achieve member rank. I am happy for their achievement and let us spread the positiveness in the thread though there are many members here also that report account from any mistakes committes without taking some time to check the post that are constructive. I was ban in my first account due to plagiarism yet those are the first timers post here yet it was being reported even if it was deleted. All of my post there was consteuctive yet still reported and gey ban. I wish there will be a protocol before reporting someone. A songle mistake is not a valid reason to ban a member.
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
My dearest congratulations on all the members who strived hard to achieve member rank.
I was ban in my first account due to plagiarism...

Strive hard to achieve some rank on a forum? Nah, I just participated as I normally do and lo-n-behold, I went from 0 to 100 marits [sic] in under 8 months. Now, what can I do with all those muhritz [sic]? Well, I can now wear an avatar!

Oh, and good job admitting to ban evasion, you numbnutz.

legendary
My posts on the first page have been updated. This week only three members ranked up. As I can see, all of them are active in the russian local board.

esmanthra and Goran_ are the new Senior Members.

MoxnatyShmel ranked up to Full Member.

Best wishes!
Pages:
Jump to: