Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOG] The ranked up members - Congratulations! - page 26. (Read 34291 times)

copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 2133
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
<...>Recently three Full Members in a local boards<...>
Thanks mate, that must be me. FYI, I post anywhere not only on local board. Honestly, It is quite difficult to rank-up to Full Member. For you newbie who wants to rank-up, let me use this opportunity to shill my guide: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-guide-to-getting-merit-proven-4932316

<...>
Remember me mate? I think you have created this kind of "congratulation" topic before.

Nevertheless, thank you all! I will try my best to be a good forum contributor.  Wink
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
Congratulation to all ranked up members, wish that someday my name attach to this post. Cheesy
This thread really motivates me i can say that if they can, i can also.

Now i'm very grateful, that my account ranked up to jr member.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
My first posts on the current page were updated again. There is no new Legendary or Hero Member this week.

Three new Senior Members have ranked up: Xal0lex, mdayonliner, vit05. Congratulations!

Hey, thank you. =)

It was a lot harder than I expected. What I realized is that it is not enough to have a normal participation. It is necessary to create content that helps other people.
Seems like we both are standing on the same boat now  Cheesy

267 - that's where we are standing...

I wish you win the next rank before me. At this stage I really don't care about rank and stuffs.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
We can safely say that I will never rank up to become a legendary member, that really sucks.

If they can, you can do it too. Well just look to my rank right now compare to yours Cheesy. Maybe my life sucks more than you do but  I will do my best mate

Btw congratulations to all mentioned name! Thumbs up for you especially for the OP efforts appreciation
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 10532
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
Weekly update. Again there is no new high ranked member. Recently three Full Members in a local boards and two Senior Members have ranked up: BitCryptex and mole0815. Congratulations!
I think you've missed out a new Hero this week: krogothmanhattan (he had the merits a long time ago, but was lacking activity until last thursday).
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Future of Security Tokens
Congratulations to the ranked up members.
It's quite a tall order.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
I don't think that being a merit source helps one to gain merits. In fact, I think the reverse is true. People tend to assume that merit sources have so many merits that they don't need any more. I base this opinion on a couple of posts that I have seen stating this, and saying that awarding sMeits to a source is a waste of merits. Many members still don't realise that source meits are not the same as spendable merits, although both are effectively the same once they have been awarded.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 2166
Weekly update. Again there is no new high ranked member. Recently three Full Members in a local boards and two Senior Members have ranked up: BitCryptex and mole0815. Congratulations!
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Done. By the way, do you know why Ajpa94 who received enough merits for ranking up to Hero Member doesn't have any post?

Red tagged for merit abuse https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=911155
https://bpip.org/smerit.aspx?to=Ajpa94

Seclog only shows one post deleted by moderators and no ban so I can only guess they deleted their own posts.
legendary
My first posts on the first page were updated. Again, there is no ranked up Legendary or Hero Member this week.

Congratulations to five new Full Members and two new Senior Members: BitSharke135, Husna QA! The last one has no enough activity yet.

Just wanted to add a bit to the comments section.

GameKyuubi - Doesn't have enough activity to make Hero but also deserves a mention for being the creator of the HODL meme which is where that 600 Merit comes from.
Done. Yes, nowadays HODL is a well-known meme.

anunymint - didn't delete his posts he was banned for ban evasion and the moderators deleted all his posts. He's a serial troll who enjoys spreading anti-Bitcoin FUD.
Done. By the way, do you know why Ajpa94 who received enough merits for ranking up to Hero Member doesn't have any post?

RichDaniel, saulzaents, pitipawn, identifyuser and Tukang Becak all red tagged for Merit abuse.
Done. I will mark all the currently red tagged members in italic.

It was a lot harder than I expected. What I realized is that it is not enough to have a normal participation. It is necessary to create content that helps other people.

I agree with you. Every merit must be earned for a useful post.

And you should upgrade yourself too, meritless members !

Thousands of users received merits, and they became Members. I think that ranking up to a Full Member or a higher level is a more interesting challenge.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
Well you have done a great work on making these. Looking at this data, it makes me both happy (for members who ranked up) and sad (at the same time) that some people get in front of me in terms of getting merit, sometimes the frustation kicks in too. Well i guess it is because merit makes people growing in terms of self-quality and there are many competitors now to get merit. I just need to upgrade myself now.

And you should upgrade yourself too, meritless members !
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
My first posts on the current page were updated again. There is no new Legendary or Hero Member this week.

Three new Senior Members have ranked up: Xal0lex, mdayonliner, vit05. Congratulations!

Hey, thank you. =)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space

Thank you. I hope there will be another update for me when I will become Hero if I survive till then  Grin

I thought i'll manage to be a Sr. Member last July, I failed but still i won't lose hope. Congratulations to the new Senior Members!  Cool
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!

Thank you. I hope there will be another update for me when I will become Hero if I survive till then  Grin
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
That's a really interesting list, thanks for the effort.

Just wanted to add a bit to the comments section.

anunymint - didn't delete his posts he was banned for ban evasion and the moderators deleted all his posts. He's a serial troll who enjoys spreading anti-Bitcoin FUD.

GameKyuubi - Doesn't have enough activity to make Hero but also deserves a mention for being the creator of the HODL meme which is where that 600 Merit comes from.

RichDaniel, saulzaents, pitipawn, identifyuser and Tukang Becak all red tagged for Merit abuse.
legendary

legendary
My first posts on the current page were updated.

Now hilariousetc has more than 1000 merits. He/she has activity 938 and will be a new Legendary soon. Congratulations!

@OP it seems your data is way out of date, I'm already a senior member now :/
Fixed.

That's a nice list of yours and I'm glad that I could see my name here. But one question, is your list updated? Because I ranked up to Sr. Member a few days ago but my name weren't shown in the list of "users received enough merits to rank up to Senior Member".
Fixed.

Also, theyoungmillionaire is already qualified for being a Hero Member.

Yes, theyoungmillionaire earned 500 merits but only several days ago, therefore he has appeared in the corresponding list just now.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

You are already a legend*, why should you bother even ranking up?

(*) - You cannot deny your popularity in the forum, been positive or negative according someone, doesn't really matter. Trolls need a legend too. Smiley
Your trolling is entertaining for sure.

Sure. You could also add Gyrsur to that legendary list of trolls!  He deserves an inclusion.  Grin
Good idea, maybe you can create your own list since you think of it in the first place. But what will the members benefit from knowing who are the trolls in the forum? I don't think they will benefit something instead they will be also be mocking every post this members have posted in the forum. I know that this members are so infamous as of lately but in my own opinion they are getting burned too much more than they deserve, notice how digaran just mentioned something about not ever ranking up and most of you replied negatively about it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 134
Alt of manji account

115 users received enough merits to rank up to Full Member:

68)4/25/2018manji
surprised I was there but I'm sad my account is still locked for 2 month and there has been no reply from theymos/Cyrus ~sorry a little confide
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
We can safely say that I will never rank up to become a legendary member, that really sucks.
It may be a sad thing but it is only due to your works and posts here in the Forum  Grin
Maybe, in the FAR Future you can still earn Merits to Rank Up  Grin Grin Grin

AND don't feel sorry pal Smiley it's not just you who can't Rank Up, you're not a loner  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: