Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech - page 29. (Read 117199 times)

legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000
FACT : LGC is being flashmined at will by TradeMyBit and Suchpool.
FACT : There are many known and unknown exploits that are capable of accomplishing this.
FACT : I/we wasted my time, effort and hashpower on yet another SHITCOIN.

Interesting, I didn't know mining a coin when its difficulty lowers down was an exploit -- I (TradeMyBit) have no problems with disabling LGC if it is causing a disturbance on the network.

It becomes a problem when the difficulty continues to drop.

So, after reading your indisputable FACTs, I have a question: how does this "flashmining" affect us?

Also, one little quibble:it cannot be considered a FACT that "there are many...unknown exploits".

LOL WUT ?

FACT : There are many known and unknown exploits that are capable of accomplishing this.

Interesting, I didn't know mining a coin when its difficulty lowers down was an exploit -- I (TradeMyBit) have no problems with disabling LGC if it is causing a disturbance on the network.

Hippie Tech has a history of spreading complete untruths as well as half-truths as FACTs, in addition to general screaming and unruly behavior.

Back up what you just said or STFU. Smiley

lolwut? The neat thing is bitcointalk keeps your post history here for all to see; they just need to click on your name to get the proof they need.

As for my earlier quibble, you can't call something a fact if it's unknown. It might be true, but we don't know.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
*cough*

Sorry about that, just a little too much smoke blowing around in here. *fans the air with his hand*

whats up with the spam post buddy?

You're right, sorry about that. Been biting my lip and slipped for a sec. Deleted the post.
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io

Why in the world is your miner showing a difficulty of 8? Are you mining LGC/X11? No wonder you get no shares at all....
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

So, after reading your indisputable FACTs, I have a question: how does this "flashmining" affect us?

Also, one little quibble:it cannot be considered a FACT that "there are many...unknown exploits".

LOL WUT ?

Hippie Tech has a history of spreading complete untruths as well as half-truths as FACTs, in addition to general screaming and unruly behavior.

Back up what you just said or STFU. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
This proves fake shares are capable of minting blocks, Mr. Shill. Tongue

No that proves that exploits are capable of tricking pools into accepting fake share submissions,
Just letting you guys know if you are mining on tales from the scrypt you have been getting raped for several hours!

http://i.imgur.com/hYV3zUF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lMy9IJ9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ykrZ3ST.jpg

this is poof that internal share manipulation does not effect the LGC network...

lol ! Now the entire pool is not being recognized by the network ?!

The numbers do not lie. It is very safe to assume that luqash3's exceptional luck was anything but that. eg. those blocks didn't just create themselves. Wink

The fortunate thing is that numbers don't lie (interpretations definitely do though). Unfortunately for you, said numbers do not support your position in any way. "Fake" shares NEVER generate blocks; if they did, then by definition they are not fake.

I'm not sure if you're just trying to appear intelligent, or just enjoy trolling people (or maybe you have another agenda entirely), but if it's the former, you are failing quite miserably. The interesting thing to me is that you've been a member for almost 3 years, yet somehow you are still this obtuse.

What the FUD are you talking about here mate? Share manipulation? Perhaps, that wouldn't generate any blocks...

Your attitude towards it shows a lack of knowledge and self control. Screaming won't bring you any credebility too.

Ever heard about Nicehash? You can simply lease MASSIVE amounts of hashpower (multiple gigahashes) for cheap. This is what you suspect as internal share manipulation... but these are legit rentals.

I can confirm as I had one user mining at 500 MH/s yesterday with hashpower rented from Nicehash.
legendary

Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals

legendary

No that proves that exploits are capable of tricking pools into accepting fake share submissions,
Just letting you guys know if you are mining on tales from the scrypt you have been getting raped for several hours!

this is poof that internal share manipulation does not effect the LGC network...

The numbers do not lie. It is very safe to assume that luqash3's exceptional luck was anything but that. eg. those blocks didn't just create themselves. Wink

The fortunate thing is that numbers don't lie (interpretations definitely do though). Unfortunately for you, said numbers do not support your position in any way. "Fake" shares NEVER generate blocks; if they did, then by definition they are not fake.

I'm not sure if you're just trying to appear intelligent, or just enjoy trolling people (or maybe you have another agenda entirely), but if it's the former, you are failing quite miserably. The interesting thing to me is that you've been a member for almost 3 years, yet somehow you are still this obtuse.

legendary

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
http://mine-coin.de
please spread the hashrate and send some miners over to http://lgc.mine-coin.de
suchpool has all the hashing power.

also checkout my other pools
http://mine-coin.de
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
also, i think everyone should throw a few lgc at fairglu. he's doing a great job with our block explorer. his address is on the website. i've already sent him a 100 lgc. i'm sure he would be grateful for more.
I just sent 500 LGC to LLFwwEau6KsX6y49nDho4dBNZABt3Newpv which is on this site: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/lgc/#

Thanks, it's appreciated!

About the exchanges, it seems poloniex actually trusts all the rich list, the top #5 addresses not attributed to polo still actually awfully look like polo's cold storage wallets (they could also be someone cashing out of polo to a cold storage, so we can't be sure until they're spent).
If polo goes under, LGC would be majorly Goxxed (beyond losing an exchange)

Excellent point. More than a few of us have a large stash holed up on Polo, frankly myself included. Thanks for the fair warning, and for the excellent explorer.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
also, i think everyone should throw a few lgc at fairglu. he's doing a great job with our block explorer. his address is on the website. i've already sent him a 100 lgc. i'm sure he would be grateful for more.
I just sent 500 LGC to LLFwwEau6KsX6y49nDho4dBNZABt3Newpv which is on this site: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/lgc/#

Thanks, it's appreciated!

About the exchanges, it seems poloniex actually trusts all the rich list, the top #5 addresses not attributed to polo still actually awfully look like polo's cold storage wallets (they could also be someone cashing out of polo to a cold storage, so we can't be sure until they're spent).
If polo goes under, LGC would be majorly Goxxed (beyond losing an exchange)
legendary
WOW ! They really are sharing. TMB and SP are leapfrogging eachother with 15-16 block spurts !

edit..

This is one really really really really long page. Shocked
legendary
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary

The thread you're pointing too, shows a an example of a pool being abused by fake shares, which is, again, completely irrelevant with regards to network security and block rewards for just everyone (except those on the abused pool). The coin in question eventually forked for reasons again completely unrelated to your claims here. This adds absolutely nothing to what has already been expressed.

You continue to not take the time to read the explanations that you're offered, and you have not added any question or argument of value.
Sorry, but I'm done here. You are not being ignored, but I will certainly not feed this discussion any further!
Cheers,
~ Myagui

The thread you're pointing too, shows a an example of a pool being abused by fake shares, which is, again, completely irrelevant with regards to network security and block rewards for just everyone (except those on the abused pool). The coin in question eventually forked for reasons again completely unrelated to your claims here. This adds absolutely nothing to what has already been expressed.

You continue to not take the time to read the explanations that you're offered, and you have not added any question or argument of value.
Sorry, but I'm done here. You are not being ignored, but I will certainly not feed this discussion any further!
Cheers,
~ Myagui

Are we reading the same thread !? Roll Eyes

luqash3 was faking shares AND FINDING BLOCKS.

Ignore these facts again and you'll win a super secret prize. Wink

Nope. We're saying that Luqash3 was one one of the few lingering people at that pool that wasn't faking hash, that it was a time when difficulty was extremely low and the coin was dying, and he was only managing to solve a block every 1-3 hours on a 30 second coin.

He found 247 fucking blocks with less than 30 khash and/or "fake shares".

you have proved yourself to be a troll. suggest everyone treat him as such

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The application of this coin are not enough, there is no login mintpal, if they can log in mintpal, I'll buy
Activity: 750
Merit: 500

Cheers,
~ Myagui

Cheers,
~ Myagui

Nope. We're saying that Luqash3 was one one of the few lingering people at that pool that wasn't faking hash, that it was a time when difficulty was extremely low and the coin was dying, and he was only managing to solve a block every 1-3 hours on a 30 second coin.

you have proved yourself to be a troll. suggest everyone treat him as such
legendary

Cheers,
~ Myagui

Cheers,
~ Myagui

Pages:
Jump to: