Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech - page 39. (Read 117199 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I am in China, facebook is forbidden by the government .
How can I get the coin except facebook?

Hi,

You can try http://logicoin.info/competitions/. You may need to refresh the page a couple of times as it seems to not load straight away for certain browsers.
In order to attract investors, you must have clear plans for development of the coin. If there is a POS - you have to declare s about it in the first post.
Must be sounded clear development strategy. Must be unique services.

There is currently no POS. All I said was that it was an available option but one I personally would prefer to avoid, partly because I feel its more a flavour of the month thing and partly because it appears at this moment to have alot of design flaws and is being improperly implemented in alot of coins.

The only thing up in the air at the moment is what happens after 6 months (still over 5 months left) and that decision will in large part be left upto the community. As I've explained before, I and the rest of the team feel that we are in for some radical changes to Cryptocurrencies over the next 6 months and rather than just jump on the most popular bandwaggon at the time we would prefer to see how the landscape changes and then make an informed choice once we have some information to work with.

We have taken your advice under consideration but at this point in time we feel that indecision is the best course of action. With that being said we will likely open a poll in the coming week to gather up the opinion of the majority.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I am in China, facebook is forbidden by the government .
How can I get the coin except facebook?
ntz
Activity: 137
Betahash.com - Logicoin pool
http://betahash.com/getting_started

- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 0.01 Logicoin once an hour

- PROP Payouts , 1% fee

- Stratum protocol: 8887

stratum+tcp://betahash.com:8887 -u YOUR_OWN_WALLET_ADDRESS -p WHATEVERYOUWANT
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
In order to attract investors, you must have clear plans for development of the coin. If there is a POS - you have to declare s about it in the first post.
Must be sounded clear development strategy. Must be unique services.
Only 5 more days until its time to vote on the contest winners!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lgc-logicoin-logo-contest-win-1600-lgc-589941

reward for the unit will be reduced as follows: 50 - 25 - 12.5 - 6.25 - 3.125, I counted correctly?

And on how many awards for falls reduction unit?
sorry for English by Google translate Smiley

p.s.
why logicoin.adnim, and not the admin??? ^_^

p.s.s.

In voting on comkort.com, raised from 56 to 100 votes Smiley Join me Smiley

Reduction will stop at 6 months when reward is 1.5625. From there we are considering a few options. I personally like 10-15% reduction every 12-18 months but going Full POS is also something we are considering. Following other coins closely and while pos seems to be favoured around here we still feel it has some kinks to work out (see WC and AC).
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lgc-logicoin-logo-contest-win-1600-lgc-589941

reward for the unit will be reduced as follows: 50 - 25 - 12.5 - 6.25 - 3.125, I counted correctly?

p.s.

p.s.s.

Your reward units are correct. Each unit will run for 42000 blocks, about 1 month.

Great job on voting, keep it up!
Activity: 33

p.s.

p.s.s.

Activity: 56
You will kill the coin with this logo-contest. I've never seen such ugly logos before. And also you cant't use L as it belongs to Litecoin forever, so not to be mixed with litecoin - LOGIcoin should use LOGI or LGC or whatever

If you don't like the logos you should make your own and submit it.
Activity: 13
You will kill the coin with this logo-contest. I've never seen such ugly logos before. And also you cant't use L as it belongs to Litecoin forever, so not to be mixed with litecoin - LOGIcoin should use LOGI or LGC or whatever
Only 7 and a half days left till the reward halves.

Thanks again to all those who have shown support so far via the logo competition. The bounty is now upto 1600LGC!
We actually have 2 logo contest threads up on the forums i accidentally made the first one in the ANN section of the forum when i first posted it, but i will merge the submission threads together when its time for the polling so you can post in ether thread.

great news every one the contest winners pool is now up to 1599 coins!
Activity: 9
This one seems actually quite interesting. 
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
X11 with little Profit....Mine some Denarius !
Pages:
Jump to: