Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOGIC] Logicoin | Decentralized Anonymous Smart Contracts | Blockchain Tech - page 50. (Read 117199 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
#300 #320 #340 #360 #380
#500 #520 #550 #560 #580
#700 #720 #740 #760 #780
will receive 50 LGC each~
PLZ reply normal comment and just add a LGC address.

I've been with this coin from day one, slow single card miner , i also helped getting it on poloniex(some think that was bad and to early but i think more exposure is better in the long run) and i have been promoting this coin from day 1 in chatroom on polo(i use different nickthere) people know i'm an honest guy there and some listen to my opinion and i think i got few people to see the potential of this great and fair coin.

LgJ62QHDbQvufBVH1Vgv4TNTRNFwtBEwyD

ps the address is just there if i hit the right number. keep mining buying and promoting this coin , we are all in this together  Smiley
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
#300 #320 #340 #360 #380
#500 #520 #550 #560 #580
#700 #720 #740 #760 #780

will receive 50 LGC each~
PLZ reply normal comment and just add a LGC address.

one account one time

stop because of the bitcointalk rule
Activity: 140
http://mine-coin.de
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
Awesome - thank you!

Devs, any updates on this please?

Any updates on mac wallet development?

Haven't heard anything.  I just posted before I read this.

I'm not a logicoin dev..

but I have done something wrong in the build.
I will try again
Activity: 448
lots of love for this coin, good job!!!
Activity: 140
http://mine-coin.de

Haven't heard anything.  I just posted before I read this.

I'm not a logicoin dev..

but I have done something wrong in the build.
I will try again
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

Haven't heard anything.  I just posted before I read this.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
rich list is not right? not the newest?

Currently it updates automatically every 6 hours (I'll add some live update when time permits), so it was missing the last moves (updated it manually now).

Also keep in mind it's a rich address list, not a rich wallet list. A wallet can hold multiple addresses, including so-called "change" addresses, which are only visible from the debug console if you type "listunspent". These "change" addresses are generated automatically when spending, and can hold fairly large amounts as part of the bitcoin protocol anonymity features. Only your wallet knows for sure they're yours, hence the explorer can't combine them.

I'm planning to have some ledger / money trail features later on to better help keep track of things.
Activity: 174
Announcing

as well as

This is a full-featured explorer, comes with
  • live block updates
  • rich list, wealth distribution chart
  • extraction watch
  • ticker, etc.

If you like it, tips & bounties appreciated at LTZuV3aD5gD3Ryd6xjCPFJGeiQwpVqrEWf Wink

rich list is not right?not the newest?
Activity: 476
Announcing

as well as

• live block updates
  • extraction watch
  • ticker, etc.

If you like it, tips & bounties appreciated at LTZuV3aD5gD3Ryd6xjCPFJGeiQwpVqrEWf Wink

great job,very well done  Grin
Activity: 126
Announcing

as well as

This is a full-featured explorer, comes with live block updates, rich list, price ticker, wealth chart, etc.

Awesome, looks really nice. I've added both to the OP and sent you some LGC ;O

Thanks very much.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Announcing

as well as

• live block updates
  • extraction watch
  • ticker, etc.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
compile just from the source downloaded in github, aslo got stucking at 2442 block even if i added the nodes in net.cpp, maybe you have forgot to update the source in github ?
I'd also like to set up a development fund and ask for donations from the user base. The funds will be strictly for development and features (a bounty for the OS X wallet for instance) and will not be used for anything else. I'll personally kick it off with 300LGC if you guys think its a worthwhile idea.

I think the idea of a development fund isn't all that bad especially since there was no premine or IPO. There has to be some incentive to continue moving the coin forward or it will just slowly die off. I'm not big on donating but investing in the future of something is entirely different so maybe some sort of potential return should be considered, especially if the coin takes off like is expected once they become scarce. I also think there needs to be transparency for those that do get involved so we can see who's contributing to the coin and where those contributions are going.

Fully agree with all your points. It's unlikely we will need donations at all but I would like to reiterate that if we were to accept donations it would be strictly for bounties, giveaways and competitions. If we do decide to accept donations it will not be until we have a functioning block explorer and the address can be made public.

Our motivation is not money. We aren't here to get paid. We believe in crypto, our motivation is seeing logicoin succeed and we will work hard towards that end. As some of you guys have already proved by providing services to us is that the open source community can be a great thing Smiley
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I'd also like to set up a development fund and ask for donations from the user base. The funds will be strictly for development and features (a bounty for the OS X wallet for instance) and will not be used for anything else. I'll personally kick it off with 300LGC if you guys think its a worthwhile idea.

I think the idea of a development fund isn't all that bad especially since there was no premine or IPO. There has to be some incentive to continue moving the coin forward or it will just slowly die off. I'm not big on donating but investing in the future of something is entirely different so maybe some sort of potential return should be considered, especially if the coin takes off like is expected once they become scarce. I also think there needs to be transparency for those that do get involved so we can see who's contributing to the coin and where those contributions are going.
Here is p2pool src for Logicoin.
https://github.com/chaeplin/p2pool-lgc

Run your own p2pool node.

Seed server is http://asia01.poolhash.org:8903/

Found a block.

p2pool source is available at https://bitbucket.org/dstorm/p2pool-lgc. Use that if you want to join the existing network.

Do you mind if we link your source in the OP?

We have just pushed the dnsseed source modified for logicoin to github and will do the same for the block explorer when it's done.
stuck 3260  Huh  Undecided

Grab the new wallet from the front page:) The logicoin dev got it fixed;)

Is ok now

Ty Smiley  Wink

Good to hear.

We have a block explorer running as a trial but it isn't functioning how we would like so we are going to hold off on it's release until we are happy with it. Currently also setting up a hackintosh and will be attempting to compile the OS X wallet. No promises we can get it compiled though.

Activity: 597
Merit: 500
stuck 3260  Huh  Undecided

Is ok now

Ty Smiley  Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
What he said, i'm on block 4676 with the new wallet release.
Activity: 280
stuck 3260  Huh  Undecided

Pages:
Jump to: