Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term argument for bitcoin - page 2. (Read 5936 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 03:08:29 AM
Are pioneers not important in your opinion ...? I think King Crypto currency is the main. because all crypto currencies refer to Bitcoin. and more crypto users on Bitcoin. why not other crypto? unless other crypto can make it better than bitcoin. I think bitcoin users will move. most crypto users still believe that bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 10:43:47 PM
In my opinion, in the long run, bitcoin can rise again, so that there will be many benefits that we can enjoy in the future. For now we have to be more patient to wait for rising prices in the market. I am sure someday the bitcoin users will feel the impact of bitcoin profits. We can still invest and continue to process bitcoin properly so we are not in vain in investing.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 06:56:06 PM
When I first started thinking of investing in crypto last year I came up with a basic criteria for what I thought the "currency of the future" would need: instant transactions, feeless,  sustainable, decentralized. My plan was to throw some pocket change at it, and sell when it was enough to retire comfortably with.  I'm a beginner with a strategic view on selling. So I look for highs and sell when I think the risk or reward is optimized using daily charts. Swing and day trading is more of a tactical view using the hourly and minute charts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 06:25:46 PM
My long-term opinion on bitcoin is still hopeful, because prices tend to continue to experience a decline, but my hope is that bitcoin will be expensive in the future with halving day, where the amount of bitcoin is limited and continues to decrease until it will not there is bitcoin that can be produced again from mining activities
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 04:02:31 PM
The long term argument for bitcoin. If I told you bitcoin was a phone the best on the market would you bet happy with what you have? I rest my case. When its ready to be called what it is, every individual on the planet will recognize what it was created for.
Activity: 111
October 04, 2018, 04:01:06 PM
The fact is that BTC pioneered all the other coins and it didn't loose its reputation and popularity and hence its adoption became superb. Also currently almost everything is in relation to Bitcoin's price. There are only a few coins that do not wait for a BTC pump before their price goes high
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 03:55:52 PM
In my opinion it is because as of now bitcoin is the stongest coin of all coin. Being popular  is also advantage. More people are engage in bitcoin and invest on it. People believe on the characteristics of bitcoin and also believe  that it will help them in the future. Bitcoin has its security features that make people more comfortable using it.
Activity: 5
October 04, 2018, 04:17:38 AM
I'm more positive about bitcoin on account of a certain something, selection. Bitcoin being the principal mover to decentralized blockchain had provide food the greater part of the general population that is engaged with digital currency in addition to the quantity of designers submitting and proposing thoughts on its github. Which means there are bunches of supporters to bitcoin that some altcoin is missing. The appropriation of some country to recognize bitcoin as cash or legitimate tenders is something else.
Activity: 11
October 02, 2018, 04:47:14 PM
None, for long term, there is absolutely no way Bitcoin Unlimited would solve any problem. Changing the size of a block is just a hack, a small and short term solution.
Activity: 150
September 26, 2018, 03:45:06 AM
Bitcoin can be a fun experiment, if you're willing to risk losing some money. You can even buy 1/10 of a penny (or less) to reduce your risk.
Activity: 27
September 26, 2018, 03:40:17 AM
Bitcoin is a symbol of cryptocurrency, its value may change a lot in the future, but in the long run, Bitcoin will still maintain its leading position in the crypto market.
Activity: 22
September 26, 2018, 03:33:50 AM
Bitcoin's special feature is its limited quantity. Only 21 million Bitcoins are exploited, so Bitcoin can be compared to assets that are not a currency. I think the price of Bitcoin can change constantly depending on the change in the economy.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
September 26, 2018, 02:49:41 AM
While more backward countries denounce them. It seems crypto's are the future after all. They've just been recognized by the World masters of banking. I would recommend for everyone to get on board even micro bits will serve you well . It's time for the MIGHTY BITCOIN to reign supreme .
We know that anything of long term trusted store of value has a bi profit for you even a source with long term store of value more than 25% is a good investment source. In case of Bitcoin you need not to say anything because it is a long term trusted store and we have seen the success of people here more than any other source is what the world is demanding for.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 07:06:44 AM
in fact, in various ways in the world, especially trading products, the first is definitely the best in terms of quality, because the first is the determinant of the next product, why are you still doubting BTC? its existence has proven that the best BTC survives a long period of time is not easy, requires a lot of trust from the consumer, so the best btc need not be questioned anymore

Activity: 24
September 25, 2018, 06:14:27 AM
If nobody uses BTC as a currency and has no real purpose other than being mined because some people hope/believe that it will substitute the fiat currencies in the world, then probably it is just an asset.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
September 25, 2018, 04:09:46 AM
The long-term reasoning for Bitcoin is in the existence of Bitcoin in the coming years. There are new happenings or stop at the value of Bitcoin hovering.

People who want to invest for long term do not have to worry much about the market volatility which happens very frequently as they would be concerned more about their returns after 3-5 years. Till then it can be like huge price if you stay invested and keep on adding the coins when price falls.
Activity: 322
September 25, 2018, 04:06:20 AM
I agree with your opinion that crypto and bitcoin currencies are the same. The only difference is that bitcoin comes first while the sis follows, this is what makes the price of bitcoin much more expensive when compared to other crypto currencies, this is what influences investor confidence.
Activity: 70
September 25, 2018, 01:58:00 AM
I think the important thing about bitcoin is not the first coin in cryptocurrency but in network security. Bitcoin already proven secure and almost unhacked. Transaction data spread all around the world and hackers can not control or change the data. Thats why many people hold bitcoin for long term
We can't chose alt coins for long term invest we can only chose them for trading.Bitcoin can be use only for long term invest and future purpose.You're bitcoin is the first but still there's no comparison with alt.
Activity: 28
September 24, 2018, 04:59:17 AM
The long-term reasoning for Bitcoin is in the existence of Bitcoin in the coming years. There are new happenings or stop at the value of Bitcoin hovering.
Activity: 76
September 24, 2018, 04:09:26 AM
I think the important thing about bitcoin is not the first coin in cryptocurrency but in network security. Bitcoin already proven secure and almost unhacked. Transaction data spread all around the world and hackers can not control or change the data. Thats why many people hold bitcoin for long term
I am not agree with you not all cryptocurrency  have same features. If you compare other coins with bitcoin you'll find out that bitcoin has more potential than other.
Pages:
Jump to: