Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term argument for bitcoin - page 5. (Read 5936 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 18, 2018, 07:09:33 AM
~
although many altcoins have a better potential than bitcoin but they cannot guarantee that they can continue to survive in the future and bitcoin will remain firm on top of being one of the best digital coins of all time.

This. Not just because they have a lot of potential doesn't mean that they can surpass bitcoin. Just to remind everyone, altcoins are made from shadow of bitcoin since they see it a successful one and they're dreaming to have somerhing that can follow what bitcoin has reached.

~
And I think bitcoin is a benchmark for all cryptocurrency.

Yes it is. Just see how altcoins' value depends on bitcoin movement.
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 07:07:37 AM
I am still about how the future of bitcoin still green and light, you can save or hold your bitcoin as your investment asset for the future. Always have positive news about bitcoin become next power full investment at the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
September 18, 2018, 04:39:06 AM
hello, if you compare btc with ltc it really can't, because lct is a follower of btc. If we talk about the price of btc on longterm, it is certain to rise, as well as ltc, but I'm sure the increase in ltc won't beat the price of btc. BTC is a pioneer of crypto
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 03:57:05 AM
About the crypto market, Bitcoin's future market regulators have opened up many beautiful prospects that Bitcoin will reach its peak in global currency and dominance. However, there must be grounds for asserting that the arguments are justified.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
September 18, 2018, 01:51:19 AM
Because people are more familiar with bitcoin and get used to it rather than other coin since its the first coin of all they' haven't tried other coin but given a chance these coin too I guuess will advance and make it own popularity claim aside form bitcoin..but whether who's better or not that we all know already.
Activity: 15
September 18, 2018, 12:31:21 AM
I have heard lot of issues and arguments from the other people. Lot of negative thought even without knowing the reality behind Bitcoin. I'm sure that all of these arguments will not be finish for lot of different people argues. Like bans from other and low value of Bitcoin especially the negative feedback of Bitcoin due to the economy.
Activity: 28
September 18, 2018, 12:08:46 AM
Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?
altcoin does have the same features as bitcoin because they use technology from bitcoin.

I compared them and approximatevily the same assets!
The only difference is that bitcoin was the first, is it that important?

Bitcoin has shown the quality that is owned from time to time, Bitcoin is able to survive until now and become the main spearhead of the digital currency market.
Many investors have large amounts of bitcoin in their hands.
Unlike altcoin, he does not have many investors and still has a long journey to fight time, whether altcoin can survive or it will be worthless that many people think.
Time is important evidence to consider.  Cool
Activity: 476
September 18, 2018, 12:03:17 AM
For one thing my dear friend. If people were to think about crypto currency they'll immediately think about bitcoin. Another is that bitcoin is the forst of it's kind and would likely to be stabilized soon. Lastly, other crypto currencies are just rising the coat tails of the success of Bitcoin. I sincerely think that Bitcoin will make it to adoption soon
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 17, 2018, 09:53:29 PM
being the first in the market has an advantage, we all know that bitcoin being the pioneer coin among others have long before proven that it survives the tests way before litecoin was. bitcoin has survive many hurdles, even today, bitcoin is the gauge by other cryptocurrenies that are dependent on bitcoin price in the market, bitcion is the first of its kind, it introduce blockchain technology to the whole world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 17, 2018, 09:14:29 PM
Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

Very good, i'm glad you made the final statement that Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency. As the first and successful cryptocurrecncy, Bitcoin has gained the trust of about 75% of the total investors on the market. Almost all the other coins look up to Bitcoin to start the signal of a bull market.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 08:53:10 PM
Hello,

not just the first but bitcoin is also a pioneer of other crytpo, bitcoin has a very large community, I'm sure users are also more interested in bitcoin and beginners often hear the name bitcoin, there are still many things about the advantages of bitcoin if you compare it with other crypto.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 07:06:38 PM
Everyone in cryptocurrency is always concerned about the price of bitcoin and how the value will affect other altcoins. It is a true reflection that the price of bitcoin has a great influence on the prices of other alts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
September 17, 2018, 06:55:53 PM
Blockchain-based crypto keeps evolving. I'm pretty sure that it's here to stay.
Activity: 700
September 17, 2018, 06:23:07 PM
This is not an important issue or not with which differences are created first, because each coin must have the concept and purpose of each of its development teams. there are many altcoins that have better potential than bitcoin but they cannot be as consistent as bitcoin which has provided guarantees for its growth and can be trusted by investors for profitable investments.

although many altcoins have a better potential than bitcoin but they cannot guarantee that they can continue to survive in the future and bitcoin will remain firm on top of being one of the best digital coins of all time.
Activity: 392
September 17, 2018, 05:37:53 PM
Well, All I can say that Bitcoin is the Best Coin among any others. Investors knew that investing in Bitcoin is the smartest thing to do. For sure they know about some altcoins having the same advantage as Bitcoin. But there can only be One Coin that will be on Top. That is the Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 04:01:29 PM
Yes it is very important that BTC was the first because it's the most popular and people are interested in it very much. It's not that we aren't sure that other coins are valuable, but we do now that BTC is definitely going to live.
Activity: 1121
September 17, 2018, 12:27:59 PM
Hello,

Though Litecoin is a good coin, but Bitcoin is the best coin from the beginning and holding number one position.  Litecoin will have a good future, but Bitcoin is the most successful, trustful and reliant coin in the crypto-currency world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
September 17, 2018, 12:12:26 PM
The major factor here would be the trust of the community. Many have trusted Bitcoin up until now in contrast with Litecoin. So people will definitely prefer Bitcoin who established strong trust with the people over Litecoin. It is true that other coins have better technologies but currently the market is only spinning itself around the profit and I can also say the greed. Maybe in the future some other coin will perceive the value of the Bitcoin but I highly doubt it.
Activity: 11
September 17, 2018, 11:49:35 AM
If you are looking to gain influence over the Bitcoin protocol, Bitcoin Unlimited is what you want to follow. Bitcoin Unlimited is setting a precedent for changing the protocol in ways that violate the “unalienable rights” of Bitcoin users.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 15, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

You can make it two assets, bitcoin and litecoin and I think litecoin is also pretty good, litecoin movement is slow but sure.
And I think bitcoin is a benchmark for all cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: