Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term argument for bitcoin - page 3. (Read 5936 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 03:15:33 AM
Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

I compared them and approximatevily the same assets!
The only difference is that bitcoin was the first, is it that important?
Because people consider bitcoin more reliable. If we take the functional, then some altcoins outperform bitcoin
yes you're right, most people know bitcoin than others, it can be said that bitcoin is the god of the crypto world. almost all altcoins are influenced by bitcoin, for example, if the price of bitcoin increases then most of the altcoin prices will also increase
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 02:32:52 AM
being the first in the market has an advantage, we all know that bitcoin being the pioneer coin among others have long before proven that it survives the tests way before litecoin was. bitcoin has survive many hurdles, even today, bitcoin is the gauge by other cryptocurrenies that are dependent on bitcoin price in the market, bitcion is the first of its kind, it introduce blockchain technology to the whole world.
Yeah it is right that bitcoin is the first crypto in the world and is the leading crypto in the loss of cryptocurrencies. In the future bitcoin will take over the market and all other currencies will disappear from the market. Bitcoin will be the mainstream in the future no matter how much time it will take. The aim is the use of bitcoin as regular currency and it will take place in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
September 23, 2018, 04:02:57 AM
I think the important thing about bitcoin is not the first coin in cryptocurrency but in network security. Bitcoin already proven secure and almost unhacked. Transaction data spread all around the world and hackers can not control or change the data. Thats why many people hold bitcoin for long term

Its true that bitcoin is much secure than any crypto that exist now. All the informations that bitcoin hacked before is misleading. Is just that the exchanges before got hacked not bitcoin until the bitcoin network still improving and get better than before. And soon it will change our financial system and people will accept and believe that bitcoin is a good storage of value than gold itself. It will be the digital gold and its price will skyrocket in no time. Buy and hodl bitcoin Smiley

Bitcoin is the most secure because it has the longest chain, it`s impossible to alter it, maybe if there is just one node, but there are many ones, only together they can change something, why there is so many forks, some people can`t agree and they go to separate way. That is basic of bitcoin, who wish to study it can find so many things online about nodes, chains, transactions, wallets, this is huge! But people still don`t make difference between centralized and decentralized systems, between mining and staking, and plus all that have their subsystems. I think the main benefit of cryptocurrencies are that you are your own boss, you can do what you wish, as long as you know how. Blockchain is a new world, and it`s being constantly upgraded, so we need to do the same, we need to learn a lot about new possibilities. That is the main advantage, you can be free much more than in any kind of centralized system, you can make your own destiny, again if you know how.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 01:24:36 AM
Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

I think that is important. The more the coin survives the more it will become trusted by the investors, that is why they are investing into bitcoin and not on the other coins out there.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 22, 2018, 11:40:52 PM
I think the important thing about bitcoin is not the first coin in cryptocurrency but in network security. Bitcoin already proven secure and almost unhacked. Transaction data spread all around the world and hackers can not control or change the data. Thats why many people hold bitcoin for long term

Its true that bitcoin is much secure than any crypto that exist now. All the informations that bitcoin hacked before is misleading. Is just that the exchanges before got hacked not bitcoin until the bitcoin network still improving and get better than before. And soon it will change our financial system and people will accept and believe that bitcoin is a good storage of value than gold itself. It will be the digital gold and its price will skyrocket in no time. Buy and hodl bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 11:35:52 PM
Definitely that bitcoin was created first is a very strong argument as it marked the beginning of the creation of the same Litecoin and without it would not have started the era of cryptocurrency.

As first cryptocurrency, bitcoin give trust to their investor thru secure network. Many old coin in cryptomarket before but they can not survive because they are not deliver what they promise to their investor but bitcoin deliver the security and the promising return
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 10:06:51 PM
Bitcoin is store of value and can be global currency. Most people investing their money in bitcoin because bitcoin have limited supply and have biggest daily volume in market. Holding bitcoin for long term will be profitable when market start recovery and i am believe bitcoin can reach $50k like what experts said
Activity: 308
Swipe!
September 22, 2018, 05:52:13 PM
I think that actual argument is not only for holding BTC for long term but actually for holding any crypto for a long time because it has a great potential to develop in future.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 05:37:02 PM
bitcoin unlimited will allow the miners to ensure their profits are at a maximum in the long term. it will undermine layer two solutions like the lightning network and keep as many transactions on chain as possible. It’s mainly a greedy push from the miners for more money at the expense of the public.
Activity: 448
September 22, 2018, 05:07:15 PM
Hello,

As far as I know bitcoin have small total supply and most difficult to exploit. So their prices are usually more expensive than the easy-to-earn altcoins. People often prefer a transactional security and bitcoin to meet that
i think bitcoin is easy to get too, provided we have funds to buy it. but long-term bitcoin because btc is a modern exchange tool, which will eventually use the internet network
Yes it is not very hard to get a bitcoin because it is now famous and everyone know about it, we can get it only by making a miner research but it is very important to be careful while choosing for site to buy bitcoin, once we buy the other one wise step could be holding for long term and not selling it so early, so the more we will hold our bitcoin it will be high in price, short term holding give mini profit as compare to holding for long term.
Activity: 165
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 22, 2018, 02:30:45 PM
I think that BTC will hold its 1 position of crypto king and that will guarantee it constant growth, I'm sure than BTC is actually the best long-term investment.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
September 22, 2018, 12:43:42 PM
Well, the first mover advantage is huge.

Bitcoin can offer the best security due to its size. It can also offer the most liquid markets, price doesn't change much if you do big transaction.

It takes less space then Ethereum to run a true fully validating node.

On the long-term bitcoin can remain top dog, due to the fair distribution and name recognition it has as well as the factors mentioned above.

When you think crypto-currency which one comes to mind first?
Which is the least volatile?
Which has the biggest hashrate?

Bitcoin.

Soon, the inflation from miner rewards is going to drop below the inflation of The US dollar from money creation. I think this is the equivalent of bitcoin going from being a child to an adult.

Activity: 116
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 12:35:40 PM
The inflation rate of bitcoin will only decrease over time which will make it a great investment because supply will drop and demand will only grow.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
September 22, 2018, 12:19:54 PM
Hello,

Because people consider bitcoin more reliable. If we take the functional, then some altcoins outperform bitcoin
bitcoin is a digital currency that is mostly relied on by many investors and traders because its value is always increasing to be expensive. so with bitcoin soaring in price, altcoins will also go along, but if it is to counter bitcoin it seems very difficult for altcoins
you are right, bitcoin does have a very high value. bitcoin has a big risk. if we want to invest, we must be careful. because someone uses bitcoin for a crime. bitcoin is also influential for other coins. when bitcoin goes down all the coins go down and when bitcoin rises, all coins also go up.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 11:57:08 AM
Hello,

bitcoin is a digital currency that is mostly relied on by many investors and traders because its value is always increasing to be expensive. so with bitcoin soaring in price, altcoins will also go along, but if it is to counter bitcoin it seems very difficult for altcoins
Activity: 252
September 22, 2018, 11:30:53 AM
I think for the long term bitcoin does have a very high potential, but to achieve this there will be many cliffs and valleys that will be formed meaning that it requires strong mental and confidence to be able to benefit long-term bitcoin.

Yes you are right, the market prices is based on supply and demand so you should always think positive or read different speculations that will make your confidence stronger to hold you coins and that is how you will be gaining profit in tough times like now.
In my opinion, total supply and demand only determine the temporary price of bitcoin. Most importantly, market capitalization, declining capitalization means lower bitcoin prices. If the cap is 10 times higher, the lowest bitcoin price will increase 5 time
Activity: 317
September 22, 2018, 10:14:21 AM
to invest in long-term bitcoin is very profitable if you do have more funds and do not need money in the near future, but you must be able to control emotions as long as you hold your crypto currency assets until the price rises according to what you expect
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 10:12:37 AM
Hello,

Activity: 269
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
September 22, 2018, 09:36:17 AM
I think that is important, because it relates to trust as an authentic coin. Bitcoin is accepted by many companies and also investors who save their money in bitcoin, and because of the strength of bitcoin, bitcoin will survive in the long run.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
September 22, 2018, 08:47:44 AM
Pages:
Jump to: