Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term argument for bitcoin - page 6. (Read 5936 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 10:32:53 PM
Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

I compared them and approximatevily the same assets!
The only difference is that bitcoin was the first, is it that important?

I think this argument is very helpful for both sides. When the flames are keeping heated between them, innovators and their institutions find or work for development to improve their capacity. Thus, this development will be use to catch the attention and interest of the people in order to have their appreciation to the digital money in our society. It is very confident and challenging to have competitors rather than being alone.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 06:09:18 PM
well the reason is that the whole market is dependent on btc and btc has the most dominance, so in order for the other to increase or decrease they have to wait for btc first which makes it the most secure and stable investment in crypto.
Activity: 183
September 15, 2018, 05:26:15 PM
as we all know not only because the first digital coin was created, but bitcoin has gained a lot of trust to be a profitable investment and its value will continue to grow.

although many altcoins are emerging with more sophisticated concepts and technologies compared to bitcoin, they are still untrustworthy for future prospects. because bitcoin takes a long time to be trusted as a good long-term investment.
Activity: 83
September 15, 2018, 02:53:16 PM
Bitcoin is the safest ..both long term and in crashes

I think on paper it's easy to say that all coins are similar, but one line of bad code can be a big loss and experience with bitcoin makes it clear that we won't have big problems easily. To conclude the coin doesn't really produce anything. Their value is based on trust and use. Bitcoin is widely used and this is what makes bitcoin more valuable than other crypto currencies. Bitcoin is better tested at higher volumes and over a longer period of time which makes bitcoin more reliable than other crypto currencies.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 15, 2018, 02:27:56 PM
Well as you can see, Bitcoin has been around more than all the altcoins which makes it a factor for it being more chose than the others. Also, Bitcoin has been the safest investment in the entire cryptocurrency space compared to other coins that have been created. Not only that, Bitcoin also has been use all over the world to transact money for all kinds of services or Bitcoin to fiat.
Activity: 798
August 16, 2018, 02:55:43 AM
Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

Many altcoin have good project and potential in the future. But most investor choosing bitcoin because peoples think bitcoin is digital gold. Its store of value and have secure network.
Activity: 140
August 16, 2018, 01:32:49 AM
I think bitcoin is well known, and has been used in every field.
When it comes to functionality, I think ETH is more powerful, but it costs one-tenth of bitcoin.

Don't worry that bitcoin is not popular, and if bitcoin dies, there will be no other cryptocurrency that will replace bitcoin.
no bitcoin there is no cryptocurrency
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 11:47:43 PM
long-term investment, short-term investment, or medium-term investment that is the investor's plan we should have specific and clear strategies, so that our investment gains many advantages
Activity: 59
August 15, 2018, 05:16:34 AM
Being the first cryptocurrency and being released like over a decade ago gives bitcoin upper hand don't you feel? No matter how good a coin that launches now is late to the tech. What Bitcoin did in 2009 is remarkable than what a coin can achieve in 2018 given we have better tools and better programming languages.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 03:04:54 AM
I think for the long term bitcoin does have a very high potential, but to achieve this there will be many cliffs and valleys that will be formed meaning that it requires strong mental and confidence to be able to benefit long-term bitcoin.

Yes you are right, the market prices is based on supply and demand so you should always think positive or read different speculations that will make your confidence stronger to hold you coins and that is how you will be gaining profit in tough times like now.
This is running for nine years of bitcoin and we hope this must be continuing for long time. pole is loving this coin and they are enhancing their life styles. This system is based on supply and demand rule. Basically, the price fluctuations are totally dependent on this rule. More people are coming in the field so demand in likely to get increased and thus prices jumps higher.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 01:18:00 PM
Hello,

Bitcoin is the most trusted coin in crypto and bitcoin is also the main one in the market. Because bitcoin is the main choice, bitcoin will be able to survive in the long run and will be able to provide good profits.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 12:33:24 PM
Very important to me, indeed they are both fellow cryptocurrency. But bitcoin has its own value, bitcoin is more popular and has been used widely by the public in completing a payment. and also bitcoin has a higher price than litecoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 12:29:42 PM
Hello,

Because first mover advantage. You must have heard about Xerox, Pandora and even Apple. They all enjoy the first mover advantage and are making it big.

BTC being first in its era has huge community support. All its variants have nothing much to offer. Please thus stay with BTC. BTC is like a synonym to cryptos nowadays and also being a most widely used crypto in trading, BTC is hardly going to lose it value in near future to its slightly better variants.
Activity: 224
August 12, 2018, 12:19:30 PM
Well, Yes bitcoin is the first and it's trusted by everyone and not to mention its value that appreciate over time. Plus the fact that bitcoin is have the higher marketcap and we're just waiting from a mass adaption that will trigger the price to skyrocketed. Well actually, we all have different perspective in cryptos so if you like litecoin more than bitcoin then you're free to trade neither hold it. But, I think you should do some more research to enlighten yourself.
You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously and since the bitcoin price hit $ 20k, it has fallen sharply and there was a time when bitcoin prices fell to $ 5600. The market is bearish in the long term, so I believe the bitcoin price will continue to fall further in 2018, so you should only invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 12:17:03 PM
I think for the long term bitcoin does have a very high potential, but to achieve this there will be many cliffs and valleys that will be formed meaning that it requires strong mental and confidence to be able to benefit long-term bitcoin.

Yes you are right, the market prices is based on supply and demand so you should always think positive or read different speculations that will make your confidence stronger to hold you coins and that is how you will be gaining profit in tough times like now.
Activity: 14
August 12, 2018, 12:07:30 PM
Well, Yes bitcoin is the first and it's trusted by everyone and not to mention its value that appreciate over time. Plus the fact that bitcoin is have the higher marketcap and we're just waiting from a mass adaption that will trigger the price to skyrocketed. Well actually, we all have different perspective in cryptos so if you like litecoin more than bitcoin then you're free to trade neither hold it. But, I think you should do some more research to enlighten yourself.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 12, 2018, 11:27:16 AM
Well actually, I agree bitcoin is a long-term investment. Because bitcoin in addition to being the first coin in cryptocurrency. Also because many are using bitcoin for transactions, investors also believe with bitcoin and some advanced countries have legalized bitcoin. This makes bitcoin the best coin in the appeal of which coin other.
I have no doubt in bitcoin when I invest I hold it long term. It makes popularity because of the features it has and users are attracted to use bitcoin. Yes many users who truly believes on bitcoin even value is dump but I think in the future it will soar high.
Activity: 287
August 08, 2018, 11:43:49 AM
Bitcoin regulates all the other cryptos that depend on it. With time, the price for BTC will be only going up. The number of people that are interested in Bitcoin is growing. Thus, hold it.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
August 08, 2018, 11:05:13 AM
As time goes by bitcoin become popular in terms of it's usage and capability. As it gives big help to each and everyone of us here in bitcoin community. Though, there are some ICO which aiming to reach the bitcoin but in reality they can't reach it as the bitcoin is the dominant crypto currency of all time.
Activity: 340
August 07, 2018, 03:56:19 AM
Bitcoins have long existed and are the most widespread. If there is no bitcoin then I think there will be no altcoins and crypto markets. Atlcoins have far better features than bitcoin. but in the end is just a copy, imitate bitcoin. And most altcoin prices depend on bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: