Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term GEMS - page 2. (Read 1336 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
May 26, 2018, 06:48:55 AM
Oax my friend. You can invest without hesitation
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 05:34:12 PM
There's plenty of gems, really. Pay attention to universa, RKT, semux.

I have never heard about those coins, but universa? I think that i have some tokens from them, if they were an airdrop, they might be on my wallet, hahaha.. But no, to be serious, RKT is also a good project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 05:19:22 PM
There's plenty of gems, really. Pay attention to universa, RKT, semux.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 04:50:14 PM
What cryptocurrency is worth long term investing with 2 dollars or less?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 140
April 25, 2018, 10:01:44 AM
The best and thw one which comes to mind is THUG, invest now as it is cheap and hold for 2 years, you will Lambo soon..If you dont feel like investing get them for free at their weekly Airdrops and hassle free, thwy deliber within 7 day
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 05:17:03 AM
I would like to suggest Fintrux token. Its a decentralised peer to peer lending ecosystem. At the moment trading at about half the ICO price and at around 10M mcap. Full launch will be in Q4. Definetly read the WP and when you look at the differences with tokens like Ethlend and Salt you can paint a picture of what is to come for Fintrux over the next months/year!
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 05:11:12 AM
Modium and Ary can go big.Very young project,with big potential.Can go bullish if to stay calm i think.1-3years

Do you mean Modum? What's Modium?
Every day, I come across some new coin which is praised by only one person or just few ones at most. Honestly friend, there is no need to get curios about it because this thing here does not worth your time and time is the game changer in the world of digital currencies.All these new altcoins being launched cannot give any good profits to their holders even if they would wait for years.

Thank you for your wise words. I just wanted to know if he meant Modum (and that it was a typo) or if Modium is another coin/token.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 23, 2018, 05:13:16 AM
These guys beat millions will billions.  Marìnecoìn is dropping 95% of their coins for around 9 billion.  20,000 *MTC* for each completed artificial intelligence assigned project.  The dev-less fair distribution is using time dilution technology to give many people a chance to get many *MTC*.  *MTC* is time tested with value created for iot and machine to machine needs.
Activity: 105
April 25, 2018, 05:06:11 AM
Modium and Ary can go big.Very young project,with big potential.Can go bullish if to stay calm i think.1-3years

Every day, I come across some new coin which is praised by only one person or just few ones at most. Honestly friend, there is no need to get curios about it because this thing here does not worth your time and time is the game changer in the world of digital currencies.All these new altcoins being launched cannot give any good profits to their holders even if they would wait for years.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 21, 2018, 06:55:43 PM
I’m looking for a future, a potential of a coin when ico. I am very keen to participate in some ico because it is my money so I have to be very careful when choosing and investing in them. Their usefulness and the roadmap they will take.I will introduce you to a project where I am the most expensive plate, a project that takes me 5 days to study about it. It’s free ico up to 20,000 coin.You can join it at marineco.ìn.It is a coin that does not take any fees when moving zero fees.The goal of this coin is to become widely advocated and disseminated to a large community by fair distribution.Marinecoìn is environmentally friendly with iodine. The block chain is time tested with fast transactions. 20000 coins for every proof of promotion.Marinecoìn zero fees. Marinecoìn has an artificial intelligence ......Marinecoìn friendly environment.Marinecoìn is always good with iodine.Marinecoìn is a machine to machine.Nó là dev less.It’s eco friendly, maintained by an artificial intelligence.Marinecoìn has dev-less. And their team is amazing.Quickly join the community of marinecoìn to discuss it.It is also called mtc.You can buy them on f1cx.com.1 floor reserved for marinecoìn trading.
Activity: 196
April 23, 2018, 06:20:37 AM

Activity: 266
Prontapay
April 23, 2018, 06:14:52 AM
Activity: 62
April 23, 2018, 06:05:45 AM
I like DERO. When they implement smart contracts on their blockchain the coin will skyrocket
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
April 23, 2018, 05:58:11 AM
It is a fact that few projects are very undervalued and can provide preat return for investors that spot them ahead of the market, but some people think it is all these low valued tokens that will rise in future and this is not so. I personally feel safe investing into a project that I understand and has huge trading volume than investing into these low cap projects
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
April 21, 2018, 10:15:55 AM
Under two dollars, I think Ripple is the best choice you could pick. It's on the TOP 10 Marketcap with established use and team. It is now down by 70% from it's all time high 3$, research well and try to enter on ripple, this is a great buy.
XRP coin is mature and has gained achievements in the form of a very large community,I agree that XRP will be at a high level at a good market value in the future.I can forecast at a value of 5$ a year later.
Activity: 1
April 20, 2018, 05:03:06 PM
Marinecoín .MTC. There are a lot of ICOs going on and one of the most prominent ones is Marinecoín, more amazingly, Marinecoín is offering us 20,000 .MTC.s free of charge for the first 20,000 subscribers. Click here to sign up: marineco.ín/ico for a chance to get your own 20,000 .MTC. right now. You can see more here for information how ICO Marinecoín works marineco.ín/. This is the time Marinecoín boom once again and let’s build a Marinecoín stronger and stronger everyone, you quickly get the attractive bonus from Marinecoín right at this time. Thank you all for your attention. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot - Free 20000 COin
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
April 21, 2018, 10:06:18 AM
Auctus will be long term gem, the reason  are :
1. The ico only rise 3 million dollar.
2. Total coin in circullation untill next year is only 17 million coin.
3. Total coin will be issued 65million token only.
4. Alpha product / MVP is work very well.
5. The market is for pension fund which has 41 billion dollar.
6. The token release when market bullish, top 100 coin market cap will gives this token 160 million dollar which will make it almost $10 in valuation.
7. The token can be boght at idex.market and still 2x from ico againts eth.
Activity: 518
April 21, 2018, 03:25:20 AM

The best GEM to me will be ICOs that will emerge with tangible projects in 2018.
Now that the mostly weak hands have left or people are more cautious, the market will stabilise towards coins that have more promising techs and solid teams.
Following some trends that I have personally observed, the thing that will change is more and more non-ethereum based ICOs will come out.
For example, check out Multiversum. Multiversum is a project that will have an integrated blockchain solution and a solid team with focused and experienced devs.
Activity: 154
April 21, 2018, 03:23:13 AM
bitcoin black
www.bitcoinblack.cash
Activity: 69
April 20, 2018, 07:25:10 AM
Invest in coins with its own blockchains. The strongest players on current market that you can pay attention are XRP & IOTA. Price of these coins are below 2$ level.

And also Tron has plans for its own blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: