Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term GEMS - page 3. (Read 1336 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 06:39:48 AM
Marinecoín is an interesting project that will grow strongly and you can double your money, maybe x10.  https://marineco.ín It is a time tested network.  There’s no ICO, zero fees,  no pre-sale, but will send to everyone! It’s proof of promotion. And uses artificial intelligence. .MTC. is the ticker for Marinecoín value. mtc has extremely fast speeds, is eco-friendly, and its a community coin.time dilution technology It is  community backed
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 07:07:08 AM
Invest in coins with its own blockchains. The strongest players on current market that you can pay attention are XRP & IOTA. Price of these coins are below 2$ level.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 20, 2018, 06:58:10 AM
Honestly, I think there are a huge number of cryptocurrencies with a weaker price ( less than $ 2 ) . For me, the majority  of them are unprofitable. So you should think carefully and research before buying any currency and be careful about the scam's.
Furthermore, the characteristics of a profitable currency in a long term , will be as the following:
Low price and an acceptable value of market cap like, Ripple (XRP), Market cap : more than 34 Billion dollars, Price : less than $ 1 .
it will be on the TOP 20( like, Tron, Cardano, Tether, IOTA ..)
It is better  to have  a high value of  volume (more than 100 Million dollars) .
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
April 16, 2018, 02:39:10 PM
One of my dirty gambles right now ich Elastic (XEL) . I think they have a great potential to grow up while the next bull/altseason. They are working hard behind the scenes and when they delivered, the price will explode Smiley

yeah, i like this project too, just bought a little more.. team is good, i hope their future is bright and fill our purse Smiley
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 01:25:27 PM
What cryptocurrency is worth long term investing with 2 dollars or less?

Under $ 2, it's not easy to find good coins. I would invest in the tron, iota, syscoin. Maybe I would still buy a ripple despite the fact that it's a coin supported by banks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 01:09:36 PM
One of my dirty gambles right now ich Elastic (XEL) . I think they have a great potential to grow up while the next bull/altseason. They are working hard behind the scenes and when they delivered, the price will explode Smiley
Activity: 154
April 16, 2018, 01:06:44 PM
Electroneum, EOS, Bitcoin Black
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 16, 2018, 12:23:12 PM
Under two dollars, I think Ripple is the best choice you could pick. It's on the TOP 10 Marketcap with established use and team. It is now down by 70% from it's all time high 3$, research well and try to enter on ripple, this is a great buy.
I think ripple is a good one and I would advise the OP to diversify at least in the same field .Like have a look at stellar lumens which is you can say a competitor to ripple
Activity: 54
April 16, 2018, 09:45:37 AM
Invest in coins with small price if you are investing only $2

Nice one lol
brand new
Activity: 0
April 16, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
Airdrop here also if you are interested.  Marinecoín's is conducting a great airdrop currently.  They are using proof of promotion to fairly distribute 20,000 .MTC. for each promotion completed.  Time dilution technology is being used insure fair distribution.  Machine to machine transactions add value to this coin for long term success.  marine co.ín
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 09:26:21 AM
Under two dollars, I think Ripple is the best choice you could pick. It's on the TOP 10 Marketcap with established use and team. It is now down by 70% from it's all time high 3$, research well and try to enter on ripple, this is a great buy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
April 14, 2018, 05:34:08 PM
What cryptocurrency is worth long term investing with 2 dollars or less?

I don't know of any coins that you can invest with $2 or less for the long term. Doesn't make sensee, considering that transaction fees of moving the coins around exchanges and wallets will result in probably at least 10% of your investment lost.

But if you mean coins under $2 in value instead, I think IOTA is a good long term hold. Right now its value is under $1.5, which is extremely undervalued in my opinion. Once they add anonymity to their network and fix existing issues like disappearing balances etc., its value will skyrocket.

Also, Monero is a good buy as well. Obviously its value is over $100 per XMR but you can always buy fractions of a XMR. I'm holding XMR long term myself.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 08:32:27 AM
In the crypto money market, invest the golden rule, especially the amounts you will not worry about when you lose for long-term investments. The sudden fluctuations in the markets have not yet passed, which can force new and inexperienced investors to come into conflict.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 06:20:28 AM
Most of them are probably scam but for sure some of them have potential. You can also participate in airdrops, so you can "invest" withot risking your money. I participatet in the Marinecoin Airdrop a few weeks ago Their Airdrop is still going on but they changed it a bit. You can now claim 20000 MTC every day as long as there are MTC left.I am pretty sure that it will become more profitable in the nearer future since it really has potential: a dev-less, community based coin with zero fees. It is time tested, is a machine to machine system and works with artificial intelligence. Can also become great with iot.
April 13, 2018, 01:12:06 PM
Matrix AI- Network could be the next great thing...
i also like PRL , Elix, SNM and Peculium too, i hold it all for a longer term!
Activity: 168
April 13, 2018, 09:12:55 AM
I think that ethlend is the definition of long gem coin. There are many tokens that try to simulate alternative lending process over blockchain in p2p manner. I think ethlend is going to be closest one in future.
Agreed, in fact I allocated part of my portfolio in LEND,SALT and to lesser extent ELIX.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 13, 2018, 09:05:08 AM
I recently bought Neo, Eth, Zilliqa, PRL. I plan to buy another Arcblok and Wanchain, but a little later.
Activity: 9
April 13, 2018, 07:58:59 AM
Interesting question, as we need to look into product development and market impact potential. From something I remember and not in top 50 market cap, I would probably name DMT token. Still cheap + taken a nice pace in development
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 01:15:43 PM
Look into Universa. Small mcap and they are lauching their own blochchain a few days from now.
Pages:
Jump to: