Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term GEMS - page 5. (Read 1336 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 01:23:17 PM
Marinecoin would be a good choice below $2.  Ico just started a week or so ago great prices still.  MTC is time tested value.  They are also allowing the community to earn 20,000 MTC for completing AI assignments.  They are poised for the new IoT industry with zero fees and fast transaction speeds.  The MTC are being fairly distributed provided you are willing to do some promotional work.  Reasearch them here at their site and decide for yourself.    marineco.in/ico
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
February 12, 2018, 08:19:41 AM
Now new interesting coins are constantly appearing, while others are becoming useless. Therefore, the maximum investment period is a year, then I see if the coin is still interesting. For such a period it is more profitable to invest in new coins, they can give a greater profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 7
February 12, 2018, 08:10:10 AM
People invest in cheap coins because they are affordable but forget to give more importance to its potential of growing in the future.Investing in such small coins will bring no big profits. If someone desires to invest thousand dollars and buy a low potential coin like Shift, it would take a lot of time before his thousand becomes a two thousand. Therefore, investing in the famous altcoins, much better bitcoin, is advised.

so when bitcoin, raiblocks, neo, eth were cheap you would not have bought them. very smart! or maybe not...
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
February 12, 2018, 07:10:26 AM
Why do you care if the coin is $2 or less? You should only be concerned about the market capitalization. I suggest you learn the importance of this first. Otherwise if not, then my answer is Cardano.
People invest in cheap coins because they are affordable but forget to give more importance to its potential of growing in the future.Investing in such small coins will bring no big profits. If someone desires to invest thousand dollars and buy a low potential coin like Shift, it would take a lot of time before his thousand becomes a two thousand. Therefore, investing in the famous altcoins, much better bitcoin, is advised.
Activity: 156
February 09, 2018, 08:01:03 PM
There is no need to take care of the new and risky coins. Ethereum is the real GEM of the crypto markets and it will show a good performance after this decline period ends. Its price can reach $3,000 this year.
Merit: 7
February 09, 2018, 07:50:11 PM
Any opinions on Devery(EVE) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/devery/ and OriginTrail(Trac) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origintrail/ ?

They look promising but I have no idea how to evaluate a project. I will probably invest a little bit on both.

with these you basically get some tokens in return for betting on their teams being able to deliver and being able to find real world use.... and the token ever being worth something. its highly speculative but you dont really get that much in return because even if these companies become successes, it does not mean the tokens will be worth anything. but this goes for a LOT of the icos. so i would say its extremely risky but probably very few rewards. the ones profiting are the people who run these small projects and basically get free money.
Activity: 447
Merit: 153
February 09, 2018, 06:41:01 PM
I think it will be a great year for Quantstamp.
Smart contract security will be in the spotlight more and more so their product is really needed.
They will receive more publicity soon, when they presented their prototype at YCombinator demo day.
There are high chances, that regulations will play in the hands of Quantstamp, because they can help approve the security and maturity of smart contracts before they are deployed on the blockchain.
Also remember, that the team may not sell their allocated tokens for several years, so we can have good confidence, that they're working highly focused on a quality product.
Activity: 45
February 09, 2018, 06:36:15 PM
Any opinions on Devery(EVE) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/devery/ and OriginTrail(Trac) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origintrail/ ?

They look promising but I have no idea how to evaluate a project. I will probably invest a little bit on both.
Activity: 24
February 09, 2018, 05:50:20 PM
Aion, utrust, titanium
Activity: 34
February 09, 2018, 05:05:30 PM
Some low value coin. You can get many with just 2$. You will probably wait longer, but it could pay off very good.
I had over 200x on one coin. I invested just few dollars just for fun and it was good Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
February 09, 2018, 02:41:06 PM
Oax my friend. You can invest without hesitation
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 09, 2018, 01:55:53 PM
MAN
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
February 09, 2018, 01:53:42 PM
Some of the altcoins I think are cheap; Utrust, Get, aurora dao, CHSB. these projects can be highly valued in the long run
Activity: 236
February 09, 2018, 01:51:12 PM
I'm currently putting my money into ELIX. Low market cap atm and very good team of developers.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 09, 2018, 01:24:26 PM
What cryptocurrency is worth long term investing with 2 dollars or less?

You plan to invest $2?   I dont think you should bother really. You will pay fro transaction fees. Every bank will take $2 from you when depositing to any exchange.  Only way and even that is hard is to buy #2 crypto from a friend of yours you give him $2 and he sends you whatever coin he have.   

Why dont you gather some money and then start?  You can also earn it if you have some knowledge and free time. Or sell something for crypto that you dont need.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
February 09, 2018, 12:40:31 PM
You should nit limit your search by price...rather possible % return. Wink

That said, you may start your research with these...
ELF, QSP, PRL, OCN, DBC, VOX, DRGN, ARDR, UTK, QLC, TEL, WABI, DENT, GTO, CND

I hold most of these personally.
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
February 09, 2018, 12:23:08 PM
What cryptocurrency is worth long term investing with 2 dollars or less?

Ironically, the Gems ICO is coming up, and it's pretty highly rated. It's a blockchain version of Amazon mTurk. The whitelist signup period has ended, though. Maybe we can catch it at a good price when it hits the exchanges.
Activity: 62
February 09, 2018, 11:27:53 AM
With such low investment, you can take very high risk. These are coins with ambitious roadmaps, yet still in their infancy:

ESP
ATL
ELIX¨
PRL
Activity: 308
February 09, 2018, 11:24:10 AM
take a look at universa utn, it's listed only on cobinhood but it's still very cheap, only 0,04$, and it's gonna be listed soon on binance, if tron went to 0,20$ this it could be at least go to 0,50 and i'm conservative
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
February 09, 2018, 11:20:01 AM
What about Power ledger,Modium,Ven guys?And Ary as well.Ary same as wtc and ven,but they promise a lot more
Pages:
Jump to: