Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term HODL Cryptos - page 3. (Read 13485 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Get your share of the future
December 21, 2017, 12:51:14 PM
holding coins can be much safer than trading we dont have to worry about loosing coins when trading and worry about the price in next day, just holding as long as we can until in the future we can sell for profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 21, 2017, 12:19:52 PM
As I have recently just joined the world of Cryptos around 1st August but I am doing only investment based on long term HODL currently my portfolio consist of NEO, OMG, XRP, SIA, XVG & ADEX

Would like good advise on any other cryptos with reason which I should be holding for a long term prospect of 4 to 5 years time

Then stick to bitcoin and hodl it as long as you can. I can't say about your portfolio though, altcoins is simply pump and dump it you know what I mean, and its really hard to hold them for longer term because some of them might die soon. So my advise is to go to bitcoin for the long haul and altcoins for short term or day trading and then reinvest everything in bitcoin because the chances of you getting huge profit in 4-5 years holding it is very likely. Maybe it won't take you 4-5 years, maybe in a year or two you will see your bitcoin investments grows exponentially.
agreed,stay with bitcoin the only coin that would survive for that long time.4-5 years of holding will make you more that 10x richer and maybe much more.as we see how high bitcoin reach for just a year of 2017 so what more for that 5 years time.hugely amazing for sure
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 12:06:38 PM
My long term HODL coin choices are Ripple, Cardano, Enjin and IOTA.
Those coins are cheap at the moment and should hit 10x in next few months
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
December 08, 2017, 10:26:53 PM
ACC and POS is going to moon tokens.
it has a great potential to be pump up in future!.
Activity: 490
December 08, 2017, 07:38:41 PM
Aside from BTC and ETH, I'd say..

TIO (Trade.io) [still in ICO stage]
Quantstamp
PowerLedger
Golem
OmiseGO
Rialto

Listed in order of potential growth.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 08, 2017, 07:34:19 PM
Longterm I would chose Bitcoin and ETH (but wait for the next correction for a good entry point). Medium term (1 to 3 years) I would suggest Ardor, Verge and Electroneum.
I would also keep Ethereum while Bitcoin gets more expensive. There is not an issue with the price, the only issue is how people will use the coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 07:11:00 PM
If you think about keeping it for a long time, almost every coin you buy will profit you. But I think that the most profit will be the coins with their own blockchain substructure.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 06:55:07 PM
NEM is the greatest long term hodl, thank me later Smiley

NEM (XEM) is a true sleeping giant, but the alarm clock is about to go off for this one. Time to wake up the big beast.

Rise and shine XEM!!!

I almost invested in XEM two days ago. Regretting my hesitation now. Sad
Activity: 364
December 08, 2017, 04:30:06 PM
NEM is the greatest long term hodl, thank me later Smiley

NEM (XEM) is a true sleeping giant, but the alarm clock is about to go off for this one. Time to wake up the big beast.

Rise and shine XEM!!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 75
December 07, 2017, 06:47:28 PM
Vertcoin is going very well, I think you can see $ 50 in 6 months. This level is too high for Vertcoin. VIA can follow a similar path. Such projects are useful to follow.
Activity: 56
December 07, 2017, 06:04:31 PM
IOTA, if it can keep up with its partnerships, will probably 10x in 3-5 years and could be considered a good HODL with BTC, LTC that others have mentioned. Partnerships are a huge part of real-world use cases and development so look for projects that are not only cash-flush but ones that have external support.

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 05:08:02 PM
I would keep these long-term coins for profit. Bitcoin, Litcoin, Ethereum, Monero and Waves. The biggest part would be kept in the bitcoin.
I fully agree with this, and even on Bitcoin, even today my feet were lucky who kept Bitcoin and did not panic at early fluctuations of the rate. Today's price speaks volumes.
Activity: 228
December 07, 2017, 02:38:07 PM
I would keep these long-term coins for profit. Bitcoin, Litcoin, Ethereum, Monero and Waves. The biggest part would be kept in the bitcoin.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
December 07, 2017, 12:16:21 PM
As I have recently just joined the world of Cryptos around 1st August but I am doing only investment based on long term HODL currently my portfolio consist of NEO, OMG, XRP, SIA, XVG & ADEX

Would like good advise on any other cryptos with reason which I should be holding for a long term prospect of 4 to 5 years time

Kick , EMT, CTX,AHT these are few coins that Im holding in my portfolio for almost 5 months now, and they're doing just fine. Im looking forward for a huge pump from one of these coins next year. Why dont you invest to Bitcoin? You said you want to invest for long term. 4-5 years will be a good numbers for Bitcoin to grow.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 07, 2017, 07:14:51 AM
1) Bitcoin
2) Ethereum
3) Digibyte
4) Litecoin

When it comes to holding too long bitcoin will win the race as I don't have any plan to sell it at a moment and rest 3 will keep on selling high and buying again at the dip.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 07, 2017, 06:47:42 AM
I suggest you to put small ammount to these alt :
1. Next coin
2. Potcoin
3. Vertcoin

Those coin is an old alt coin which still have a huge community behind it.vert coin is halving this month. Potcoin have a cannabis transaction and next coin have a good project on top of its blockchain and maybe there will be the good project next year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 05:02:44 AM
My long term hold will be Bitcoin and Litecoin, because I feel Bitcoin is here to stay and Litecoin is doing well in it Silver status, I don't think for now there is any Altcoin I can say is fail proof, ethereum is showing its vulnerability anytime it wants to innovate and evolve
Activity: 44
December 07, 2017, 04:51:03 AM
Ofcourse bitcoin and monero and a few top coins, but for me the best Hodl coin right now (for highest possible return): DeepOnion. I already made a huge profit and is still only $4. It surely will be above $100 in the future
Activity: 63
December 07, 2017, 04:13:37 AM
Waves it will give more until next 2-3 months of holding much waves
Activity: 280
December 07, 2017, 04:08:21 AM
Longterm I would chose Bitcoin and ETH (but wait for the next correction for a good entry point). Medium term (1 to 3 years) I would suggest Ardor, Verge and Electroneum.
Pages:
Jump to: