Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 132. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 08:19:33 AM
Long-term investment I think it would be better to choose the top ten cryptocurrencies in the market, because the risk of investing in them is smaller, and in the future they will have more room to rise, and you will get more benefits if you hold them for a long time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 08:18:09 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I feel more comfortable on long term investment than short time.It has the stability and low risk possibility. Though, you need stable  and good coin to invest on them. If you have money to invest on BTCÐ, long term investment is the best for you. Rather than you can continue with short time investment.
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 10:02:07 PM
Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.
copper member
Activity: 616
June 29, 2018, 05:08:41 PM
According to me, long term investment is the best strategy which gives good profit in cryptocurrency. On the other hand, you can choose Ethereum, Litecoin and Neo coins for investment which having high potential to grow more.
Activity: 132
June 29, 2018, 03:31:20 PM
it seems to me that the best investment now is the Etherium. I think that now it is very cheap, because these are cool technologies. A lot of ICO use the Ethereum
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
June 29, 2018, 03:29:16 PM
Current market is very nervous and unpredictable, so long-term investment looks like good strategy. But the main idea is to form portfolio from strong cryptocurrencies. I prefer BTC, ETH, EOS, Fusion and some new altcoins (Zilliqa, Wanchain or maybe PChain)
Yes, it could work. but if you want a bigger profit, you can improvise with altcoin, try to do some in-depth research before you make your choice for long-term investment
Activity: 74
June 29, 2018, 03:15:26 PM
If you really think about long-term investment, now you need to think about knowing exactly and buying bitcoins or other projects, because now people will definitely be preparing to buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 03:04:04 PM
Current market is very nervous and unpredictable, so long-term investment looks like good strategy. But the main idea is to form portfolio from strong cryptocurrencies. I prefer BTC, ETH, EOS, Fusion and some new altcoins (Zilliqa, Wanchain or maybe PChain)
Activity: 42
June 29, 2018, 02:49:01 PM
Long term investment is they most profitable aspects of trading in cryptocurrency, research also shown that they best way to make profit is by holding a coin for a long time,which will later  add in value.
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 02:36:19 PM
Given the strong volatility of all cryptocurrencies, a long-term investment is the best way to earn money on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 01:48:07 PM
I think long-term investment is the best kind of investment.
I  prefer holding over trading.
If you hold the right coin it will give you some pure profit.
Activity: 65
June 29, 2018, 01:43:11 PM
I invest my savings in the ETH for a long term, because these investments bring me a good profit in the future.
Activity: 160
June 29, 2018, 01:41:44 PM
My opinion you can try Long term investment. you should earn big profit but 1st you need clear knowledge about investment what you feel to do then you try
Activity: 350
June 29, 2018, 01:28:30 PM
I think the long-term investment is the best strategy to get huge profit in cryptocurrency. Projects need time to achieve serious results, the same applies to cryptocurrency because this market is still very young.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 01:27:02 PM
Long investments always the best choise. You see the whole picture and markers that have influence to the market. All depends from your analisis.
Activity: 133
June 29, 2018, 01:11:26 PM
long-term investment is the wisest strategy . if your investment period is three to five years . you can choose bitcoin and ether . they are the most stabel and reliable coins . if you investment period is one year, you can choose other altcoins like Steem, Wanchain, zilliqa, etc
copper member
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 01:10:13 PM
Long term investment needs lot of analysis of the coin because it is very risky decision sometimes. You have to choose very potential coins for this which gives you great future profit. some of the potential coins are which i prefer BTC,ETH, EOS and NEO.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
June 29, 2018, 01:09:50 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long-term investment is good, especially if you invest in bitcoin or Ethereum, but it is today, in the future it is necessary to focus on the situation
Activity: 224
June 29, 2018, 01:09:15 PM
Long investment is a very promising thing because here it is very hard to lose people who say that lost on a long investment is simply impatient people long investment is to keep the coin even if the market at the worst price just wait a very long time and then it will be better to invest in the top coin!
Activity: 73
June 29, 2018, 01:08:32 PM
I am looking for a long term investment right now. I want to buy ADA, NEO, or ETH. I do not know which tokens to choose. I want a profit> x3 my money. This time is appropriate to buy? Sad
Jump to: