Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 133. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 01:04:54 PM
Short term is cool but too much risky, I had my bad experience with some - so now i prefer to be more patient
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
June 29, 2018, 01:02:59 PM
Long-term is very best investment do not worry just wait and hodl will get more profits.
Seeing the past five years long-term investment is a very profitable investment.
right, profitable and safe way for all of us to get what we expect. indeed that must be possessed is patience and not affected the market because with these circumstances many opinion opinion that lead us to sell it not hodl. if you look at the success of the person they can do it all starts long term and sells it when the moment comes.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 12:55:48 PM
On this kind of investments with cryptocurrencies, it would be better to aim on a long term investment, if your dealing with recent release altcoins, but if you trade with the main cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum it would be better to trade aiming for a short term gain.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 12:54:25 PM
Long-term investment is a great strategy for those are actually want to make some or maybe huge income in a period of time. So, always choose a good coin and good coin is that which has a good project and very challenging in the market. In my opinion, the gaming industry investment would be great favour among all other cryptos. TFL is a good coin for investing and also CHIMAERA ICO investment will be good enough.
Activity: 339
June 29, 2018, 12:50:42 PM
EOS is certainly an interesting coin. But considering what kind of problems she had when launching the main network, I would not bet on her too much. It is better to have a portfolio of currencies as usual.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 12:47:50 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
These coins are the best investment for the long term:-

WAVES
IOTA
NEO

You could check these coins
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 29, 2018, 12:45:02 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

long-term investments have a big risk but if we choose the right altcoin then we will get big profits and my advice is better you invest in EOS if you want to invest long-term.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
June 29, 2018, 12:43:22 PM
To be honest, it's very good to get into a good project for a long time, but more reliable to put into some kind of top coin and wait for profit!
Activity: 133
Blockchain with solar energy
June 29, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

There's a lot of reason why long-term investment is better that in short-term investment or daily trading and one of that is Big profit. You can get a big profit if you will invest in a good project like Ethereum or Bitcoin that fits in long term hold.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
June 29, 2018, 12:40:56 PM
Holding is not suitable for bull market but with this situation now, it is the best choice, i think. You can choose some potential coins which have low price now such as WPR, BTC, TRON and hold in few months.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 29, 2018, 12:39:05 PM
The reason for long-term investment is the falling cryptocurrency market.Many people have bought in a growing market and if they sell now they will lose a lot.

I agree with that
because when cryptocurrency goes down a lot of people wait for the hike again
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
June 29, 2018, 12:25:45 PM
Long term investment is the best way to approach blockchain projects in my opinion, but everyone should set realistic targets which they intend to meet as time passes.
This will be points where they take occasional profits as their tokens increases on value
Activity: 113
June 29, 2018, 12:19:54 PM
A long-term investment is an account on the asset side of a company's balance sheet that represents the company's investments, including stocks, bonds, real estate and cash, that it intends to hold for more than a year.
Activity: 398
June 29, 2018, 12:15:58 PM
even bitcoin-the biggest cryptocurrency right now still seem like shit coin Sad(
I scare not to buy them at dip cause it's too risky.
long term investment is no more trend this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 10:29:19 AM
Many of the tips in this thread are really similar to the truth, but for the most part they are just the thoughts of the Holders, which are now somehow strangely accepted by people as signals. Come to your senses, these are just thoughts. Think always with your head.
Activity: 56
June 29, 2018, 10:20:12 AM
the best long term investment is Hellenic Coin (hnc)!!
Activity: 154
June 29, 2018, 10:17:45 AM
long-term investment is a good goal and will get more profit especially when investing from now on when the price of coins in the market is very low
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 10:16:17 AM
If you really wanna invest for a long term (year or more) then choose only fundamentally strong coins, and preferentially select blockchains like EOS, ETH, NEO and others. Almost all of them have good potential to give a huge profit on a long distance.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 29, 2018, 10:16:05 AM
I am very happy to invest in the long term. Because I think the long-term investment is very profitable although the risk is very heavy. But if you can get through the process of long-term investment, I'm sure you'll get a huge profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 29, 2018, 10:12:32 AM
Sonder is the best one for long term
Litecoin or EOS could be a longterm coin. I would pick Ethereum too but it does not have any weight over here since people state that the most in this thread.
Jump to: