Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 134. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 29, 2018, 10:10:54 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Personally i will go in long term investment it looks like it has a big gain compare to the short term, in short term investment is only you want quick money but it is very risky to do that perhaps it maybe you lossing your investment, while long term investment im felt that im going to rich in long term investment.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 07:20:33 AM
My opinion is that long-term investment,a good way to earn big money,you need to be patient,and it will pay off.
Activity: 42
June 29, 2018, 07:20:19 AM
Long-term investment is only for those high-quality projects, such as neo, after two years of anyway, it eventually gained a hundredfold appreciation. However, projects that lack the capacity of other teams are failing. So this is a test of your research and your ability to choose.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
June 29, 2018, 07:18:10 AM
Generally not a good idea to invest in long. If it's not projects like NKN, Fusion, and so on. The market is constantly evolving. If you decide to invest in long, watch out for newer corruptors. For there will be a new alnogical project and all your investments will turn into dust.
Activity: 88
June 29, 2018, 07:09:48 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I have invested BTC way back 2015 and hold it for a very long time until I sold it last December 2017 for about 18,000$  Cheesy  Grin That is the power of long-term investment, holding coins is my bread and butter when it comes to crytocurrency world. I have a business here in Philippines, and 30% of my profits monthly are alloted for investments in cryptocurrency. Right now, I am holding differents coins whice are BTC, ETC, LTC, EOS and Ripple, I see this potential coins or altcoins that could bring huge profit margin in the future. I chose them because of their potential growth, sustainability, security and profitability. You have to do research before getting into something that's involve with money in order for you to avoid lost, I suggest that you peak at least TOP 20 coins in the market today in order to have peace of mind, just avoid coins that do not have solid support from the community and developers.

For me in my own opinion I believe that, long term investment is the best because that is the right way that we can get the biggest amount of money, compare to short term investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 07:03:37 AM
The reason for long-term investment is the falling cryptocurrency market.Many people have bought in a growing market and if they sell now they will lose a lot.
copper member
Activity: 294
June 29, 2018, 07:02:43 AM
You can also invest now for the long term, because for us you are good too, because the price is still cheap, and I think you can invest in bitcoin, eth, ltc, neo, and TEN, for us now the price is still cheap
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 06:57:39 AM
I think long term investment is always helpful for make assets. If you may set long term goal then you may definitely achieve your target.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 06:44:13 AM
Sonder is the best one for long term
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 29, 2018, 05:22:56 AM
For me long-term investment in coins is a coin that already has a stable marketcap of course better and safer, some coins that I think we deserve to make long-term investments include ETH, Ripple and Cardano.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 05:12:46 AM
In my opinion this is the best investment is long-term, because many projects after the launch face difficulties, and only then they are brought to the mind.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
June 29, 2018, 05:03:12 AM

I do not like long-term investment, I feel very long time to make money. I prefer short-term investments. It does not matter if the results are not great the most important there is always results
I think you do not like long-term investments later on you can regret it,
because long-term investment is very good and we will get a big profit for sure
Activity: 204
June 29, 2018, 05:01:53 AM
Have the coins and save in the long run will certainly make us more to think of our future. It will be better when you have to invest short-term and it's riskier. Many people lost patience and in the end, they sell low coins they have and end up having to lose money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 29, 2018, 04:59:47 AM
I think long term investment is a safe investment. because no one time our assets will go down in price, it takes a long time.
eth and btc may be the best in my opinion for long-term investments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 29, 2018, 04:58:35 AM
The reason is very simple, see what's on the market right now and you'll all understand why this is necessary. Many simply understand that the losses are already colossal and will not soon be covered by profit, therefore, they stick to the retention policy. The rest just do not have the patience.
Activity: 135
June 29, 2018, 04:56:22 AM

I do not like long-term investment, I feel very long time to make money. I prefer short-term investments. It does not matter if the results are not great the most important there is always results
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 04:54:36 AM
I have so far bought only a few coins to hold them for about a year, and maybe more. I bought the Ethereum, Bitcoin and NEO. I think that this must-have coin now on the market.
Activity: 89
June 29, 2018, 01:53:46 AM
by definition of long-term investment

how long is considered long ?
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 01:45:23 AM
The long term is for the long patients person. It cannot be to those impatient. Holdings needs to have enough self discipline to value the token and look for the better result at the end or when the right time comes. Good profit is the main goal for long term holding.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
June 29, 2018, 01:44:21 AM

There are some coins that you'd better invest for long-term because it has a long roadmap and slow development, you can't see their profit immediately such as Cardano (ADA) and the second reason that I choose long-term investment because I want the profit that I get is the highest
Jump to: