Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 131. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 06:35:31 PM
For a long term investment, my opinion is top 10 coin: BTC, ETH, BCH, EOS,...
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
July 02, 2018, 06:33:40 PM
Invest for a long time to the coins, which will not lose their popularity and relevance in the future and will be used in the industry
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
July 02, 2018, 06:25:51 PM
Long term investment is a very good idea and it is good to invest in project that have great prospect for the long term investment, for me I prefer holding blockchain projects for a long term investment
Activity: 280
July 02, 2018, 06:21:02 PM
I think that because of the extreme volatility of the cryptomarket long-term investment is just what you need. The crypto-currency world develops very rapidly and short-term investments don't always work out: you can earn more by not withdrawing money right away, but after a year or a couple of years. If you invested in a good long-term viable project, it will live that long and give you profit.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
July 02, 2018, 09:41:24 AM
During the bearish trend, investing in long-term prospects has the best results, because now many people have a panic in their heart and they can not stop and sell everything that is possible, and in the future, it will be necessary to work very well on this to get rid of emotions.
Agreed. It is emotions that prevent you from making good money in the market. Always be patient and don't remember your failures. Always have a fresh look at what is happening.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 09:40:52 AM
Nowadays, my tendency is to be short-term investment rather than long term. I want to make quick profits when I invest in some people they like to be long term investments. I prefer short-term investments.
Activity: 57
July 02, 2018, 09:34:56 AM
I do not know what to say. All that I bought last December fell in price 3-10 times. So this is not the best option.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 09:34:03 AM
Long-term investment makes me feel more comfortable. Not too concerned about the ups and downs of the market. Just set a target and wait
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
July 02, 2018, 09:32:40 AM
During the bearish trend, investing in long-term prospects has the best results, because now many people have a panic in their heart and they can not stop and sell everything that is possible, and in the future, it will be necessary to work very well on this to get rid of emotions.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 09:29:02 AM
Investing for a long time brings the greatest profit. But the risks are very high. Buy a coin, which is not yet traded on the stock exchanges and will not be traded for another couple of months - is very risky.
Activity: 65
July 02, 2018, 07:19:39 AM
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.I am very positive about investing in real estate.Now a lot of projects related to real estate.And a lot of them are scammers.So you need to be very careful when choosing a project
July 01, 2018, 09:18:27 AM
It seems to me that in a falling market this is not the best option for investing. It is necessary to wait for growth.
And on the contrary, it seems to me that in this situation, the only reasonable investment method is long-term investment. We know that in the long run, good projects will always show significant growth. I would not invest at this time if I wanted to make a quick profit.
There are lots of tips on the thread, but for the most part they are just thought of the holder, who is now somehow strangely accepted by the people as a signal. Come to your common sense, this is just the mind. Think always with your head. If you have a strategy and foresight then you will succeed later on.
Of course, everyone should choose their own strategy for themselves. A strategy that is successful for one person may not fit the other person at all. Everyone must make decisions, on which his financial position will depend.
Activity: 90
July 01, 2018, 06:22:44 AM
It seems to me that in a falling market this is not the best option for investing. It is necessary to wait for growth.
And on the contrary, it seems to me that in this situation, the only reasonable investment method is long-term investment. We know that in the long run, good projects will always show significant growth. I would not invest at this time if I wanted to make a quick profit.
There are lots of tips on the thread, but for the most part they are just thought of the holder, who is now somehow strangely accepted by the people as a signal. Come to your common sense, this is just the mind. Think always with your head. If you have a strategy and foresight then you will succeed later on.

Long term investment is a sort of strategy in holding of cryprocurrency.It is also a wise idea for gaining more profit.
Activity: 378
July 01, 2018, 06:11:35 AM
Activity: 65
July 01, 2018, 06:07:38 AM
In general, I think that the crypto-currencies have just been created precisely for this kind of investment, because with such a pace of development of the crypto-currency sphere, it will be very a pity after a few months of investing to earn less than you could earn if you did not withdraw money, but would remove them in a year or in 5 years. But there is always a risk that this project will not be able to live that long.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
July 01, 2018, 06:01:17 AM
Currently, my main target are to find coins/tokens worth for long-term investment since these are the types that can guarantee me great profits
July 01, 2018, 05:57:54 AM
Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 02:52:43 AM
Long-term investments are really a promising and profitable option for investing funds. But it is important to rely on a reliable coin, which has a real potential for growth.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
June 30, 2018, 08:32:36 AM
Activity: 167
June 30, 2018, 08:29:39 AM
long-term investment is one option in investing,
and also a good choice because we can benefit from the investment,
there are a lot of good coin and altcoin to invest in long term such as ethereum, cardano, ripple and many others,
Jump to: