Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 69. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 02:07:54 AM
Long-term investments are a good target and will yield more profits. Buying potential COINS at very low prices, in particular, makes us more profitable.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 02:06:22 AM
I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are more suitable for long-term investment in cryptocurrencies. They are of high value and they have a high investment value. Very suitable for long-term investment. And this year's encryption market is very bad, many cryptocurrencies have to be held for a long time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
August 28, 2018, 02:04:17 AM
if you are engaged in cryptography for a short period of time, the best way to make a profit is a long-term investment. I would venture to invest in ETH.
Activity: 87
August 28, 2018, 02:01:07 AM
Long-term investment is, in my opinion, unaffected by the market, as long as you are ready to invest and when to sell.
So regardless of whether the price of the market or the coin rises or falls, I insist on holding it.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
August 28, 2018, 01:35:58 AM
I think the only way to make good profit in cryptocurrency investment is to have long term investment mindset. Invest what you can afford to lose or your spare cash and forget it there for like two to three years. I have witnessed what cause of most of panic sell in this business is investing what we can't afford to lose thereby missing out on massive profit opportunities.  Find solid projects and put your spare cash their and leave it for two to three years
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 28, 2018, 01:35:30 AM
Both long-term and short-term must be considered market trends. That's of course.
But with long-term investment, you should choose the most reliable coin, maybe in the top 10, so there have the opportunity to call the "long-term". And it's hard to decide when to buy / sell, that depends on experience.
But if you want to speculate, you can buy bitcoin. That's the best option.
copper member
August 28, 2018, 01:35:15 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I believe for long-term investment, you need to check an exchange's future plan.
You can get information about that from our road map!
visit Ruby-X website and check the details!
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 01:25:53 AM
Making long-term investments can actually provide greater profits than short-term trading.
But in making long-term investments there will be a greater risk than short-term investments.
For example, a long-term investment in 1 coin that is initially expensive and when the time goes on, the price of the coin goes down, this will cause a big loss.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
August 28, 2018, 01:23:29 AM
Picking solid coins with utility for the long term is a good way to make yourself very wealthy.  Short term investing has its spots however if your more casual then long term investing is the right thing for you.  Just pick quality and do lots of research before you settle in on a coin. 
Activity: 40
August 28, 2018, 01:07:42 AM
Long term investments are always fruit full and safe because in long term there are more chances to read the ups and downs of the market if by chance there is a big down fall you can sell or exchange your coins with other coin, and your invested money will be safe at least there will be no loss or minimum lose.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 12:34:54 AM
I think long term investments is one of the first-class approaches to draw value to a coin, in particular if its a instead new alt with excessive capacity or if its one of these coins showing promise yet are still cheap, there are possibilities that such coins will advantage price additional time, consequently conserving them might be the excellent manner to attract cost to them
Activity: 101
August 28, 2018, 12:26:14 AM
Yes, if you have enough time to understand the cryptocurrency, then you can learn more about encryption and then you will develop. The best strategy in the market is long-term investment.
Activity: 105
August 28, 2018, 12:19:11 AM
I think long-term investment is indeed a good choice in the world of cryptocurrency, but it depends on the cryptocurrency market. If the cryptocurrency market price rises, then I think it can be sold at this time, when the cryptocurrency market price falls seriously selling coins
August 28, 2018, 12:16:47 AM
There's a lot of advantage for long term investment. First, we all know how volitile the market is. But doing a long term investment will help you to make the volatility rate lower. Investing for longer period of time enables you to monitor the market price. Also being with long term investment will help you to lower your taxes. Theres still many reason for you to invest for the long term. You will definitely use this for your future or retirement.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
August 28, 2018, 12:05:26 AM
the investment by way of long term does require very little extra patience. Because with investment in long term, means we have to be prepared to wait for quite a long time. The target until later that we want can be achieved.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 11:54:07 PM
I only look at Bitcoin if you ask for a long term
lots of big investors and also trading analysis says that BTC prices will actually fly above 40k USD in the next few years
but bitcoin is also suitable to be purchased for the purpose of short term trading
Activity: 162
August 27, 2018, 11:50:34 PM
I think any investment is a long-term investment. The encryption market is also a long-term investment market. The cryptocurrency we invested in this year has caused us to lose a lot. I think we should have enough patience at this time and wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 11:46:48 PM
i feel extremely positive about long term investment.
At the same time I struggle being a short term trader,because I need fast profit and it is not that easy to become lon term investor for me.
Activity: 82
August 27, 2018, 11:37:06 PM
No bull seasons yet. It's a good time for long-term retention .
Activity: 74
August 27, 2018, 11:10:11 PM
I think now Etherium is the right choice for investment . Since the price is very low, and it allows .
Pages:
Jump to: