Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 66. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 06:07:40 PM
Long-term investment is not a good idea at a time when the market is going down. Buy coins for long-term storage only when there is a bullish trend on the market.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
September 01, 2018, 06:03:34 PM
Long term investment seems like the best option when you invest on something like ethereum and bitcoin, even litecoin is more suited for it, but over all, the rest of the coins out there don't offer that much of a grow long term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 03:34:56 PM
Long-term investments are the best strategy on the crypto currency market. You have to choose very potential coins for this, which will give you a great profit in the future.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 03:29:43 PM
its not ideal to invest in long run business,,because it could result in loss of profit,,especially at this point in timelong time holding is not encourage because of the situation in the market,,sssuming the market is stable it would have being more okay,,so long time holding is not goof for an investor
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 03:22:21 PM
It is much more reliable for an investor to rely on long-term trends that reflect socio-economic, political and technological changes in society. Investments in such assets will not depend on the daily movements of the financial markets, but will bring over dividends from the inevitable growth of the relevant industries.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 03:19:28 PM
Last year I was mainly engaged in long-term investments. But now I have reconsidered my opinion. The amount of money for coins I bought 1 year ago did not increase, but decreased. Now I decided that I will invest mainly in the medium term and intraday trading.
Activity: 152
September 01, 2018, 03:02:45 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Following are the coins that are in my portfolio and are very good for long-term as the coins are pretty cool for investments:
Lamden
Wanchain
Stellar
Activity: 168
September 01, 2018, 02:29:06 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long-term investments are the best. We all know how there are coins like PRG, EOS and ADA that are excellent for long-term holding and usage. So keep holding and do not worry as they shall rise.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 09:23:15 AM
it deepends which strategy will you use, if you gonna hold it for long term so buy BTC ETH XLM and other coin while good for long term.
but if you like daily trade then just do, but i guess in this condition daily trade is good.
Activity: 348
September 01, 2018, 08:40:08 AM
Only coins that already work and showed their vitality. Bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple, cardano, neo. You can also add stock exchange tokens.
Activity: 126
September 01, 2018, 08:25:07 AM
For me it is good to do long term investment to coins that have a potential like ethereum.  Since doing long term investment is risky when you do it the coins that are good. When investing it is good that you base your action or decision depending what is happening on the altcoin that you invested in or in the cryptocurrency you chose.
Activity: 64
September 01, 2018, 12:36:55 AM
long term investment would be a good strategy when investing with unstable prices of cryptos, so it is really a good form of invesment specially if you have other sources of income so that you will not be tempted to sell your portion of it is still not ripe. also, it would compensate for the losses due to other altcoin you invested in which their prices go down.
Activity: 21
September 01, 2018, 12:20:10 AM
for long-term investments may be somewhat less good due to unstable prices on the market
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 12:17:21 AM
All my crypto that I keep in portfolio are for long-term goals and that's why I remain confident in a profitable return on my investments
Activity: 479
August 31, 2018, 09:28:51 PM
Since I do not do daily trading, I choose long-term investment as the main source of income. It seems to me that this method is less risky, and it does not crush psychologically. I am confident in the future of the Crypto currency, and therefore I just watch and wait for the price to grow.

The future of Cryptocurrency will certainly be very developed and all is just a matter of time. If you are well prepared for long-term goals, do not worry about the current price because I believe the uptrend is about to begin and people can easily make the best profit. Just wait and believe with your investment
Activity: 476
August 31, 2018, 09:22:23 PM
Since I do not do daily trading, I choose long-term investment as the main source of income. It seems to me that this method is less risky, and it does not crush psychologically. I am confident in the future of the Crypto currency, and therefore I just watch and wait for the price to grow.
Activity: 24
August 31, 2018, 08:54:45 PM
the price of coins on the market is unstable but many people predict the coins will grow so I think holding bitcoin or altcoin like eth will be very profitable in the future
Activity: 261
Merit: 105
August 31, 2018, 05:53:31 PM
I think that the best for investment is Neo. With its development, it will create competition for both the air and the rest of the coins based on the platforms of the Erc. And I like Monero.
Activity: 86
August 31, 2018, 05:25:34 PM
i think at the moment it is good to buy WABI ,ICX,ADA,NEO.thees coins have good potential and good roadmap ,and also have talented team and investors.so it is good to buy thees coins for long term Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 61
August 31, 2018, 05:22:10 PM
Long-term investments are more profitable, I advise you to buy Neo, as Ethereum .
Pages:
Jump to: