Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 71. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 12:11:03 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I like long-term prospects. I would have invested in RIPPLE, and Ethereum. In my opinion these are two coins which are good for long-term investments! Since RIPPLE was recognized as the most decentralized coin, I am confident in its future. And Ethereum is used daily in various exchanges, platforms, etc. So I'm leaning towards these two coins!
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 11:50:38 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I think long term investment is better to make a big profit without any risk.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 11:18:05 AM
Long investment in my opinion is very risky and tend to be dangerous, long-term investments are sure to make you fortune. Wink
Activity: 275
August 26, 2018, 11:12:05 AM
Long-term investment, I think this is the simplest idea of doing Crypto. Because hoping for an instant boom in crypto is like winning a lottery. The chances are very small. The real deal is long term investments or holding. Either tokens or coins will do. There's no guarantee though that waiting will give you profit, every investment requires effort. So I suggest increase you're knowledge about crypto in order for you to gain huge profit.
Activity: 120
August 26, 2018, 11:06:55 AM
I believe that long-term investments and in sufficient quantities can bring you a good profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 11:05:57 AM
I prefer long-term investments. I like projects with good ideas, preferably with a working product, and a well-established team. I think short-term investments are dangerous.
Activity: 41
August 26, 2018, 10:44:27 AM
I think long - term investment is the best solution. This is a good way to get a lot of money .
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 09:57:18 AM
For the ideal long-term investment, Ethereum is well suited. My personal opinion .
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 09:23:58 AM
I see a coin that I think is very good and has a high potential to invest in the long run because from the development it is very good, namely ethereum coin which is able to rank 2nd under bitcoin in marketcurrency. but currently the price is less stable and even continues to decline, but I am sure because the quality will definitely rise soon.
with the decline of Ethereum at the time it was actually a very good moment to buy as a long-term investment. we all know that long-term investment takes a lot of time so I am convinced that with a lot of time Ethereum can continue to grow because Ethereum has the resources that can keep it growing.
Activity: 5
August 26, 2018, 09:11:35 AM
Take a look at this project: Aventus $AVT, a registered company in the UK, think and thank me after few months  Cool
Activity: 180
August 26, 2018, 09:09:23 AM
I see a coin that I think is very good and has a high potential to invest in the long run because from the development it is very good, namely ethereum coin which is able to rank 2nd under bitcoin in marketcurrency. but currently the price is less stable and even continues to decline, but I am sure because the quality will definitely rise soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 08:33:50 AM
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.You just need to be very careful when choosing a project
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 08:27:36 AM
I believe that it is necessary to put a priority on long-term investments. Long-term investments are also called "investments in the future". There is a time stance, you need to develop the right personal strategy, and most often the investor wins, getting the expected profitability of the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 26, 2018, 08:26:43 AM
Invest in projects must be for a long time. Any team needs time to create their own project. When you invest your money in any coin, you must be prepared for the fact that the coin will not grow for a long time.
Activity: 37
August 26, 2018, 08:25:13 AM
It depends on the altcoins that you were investing. But I think long-term would be good if you want to have profit in a long run. You need patience here.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
August 26, 2018, 08:23:48 AM
There are certain risks that are associated with long term investment. For example, many of the altcoins are likely to become defunct or dead after 2-3 years, due to newer coins replacing them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 08:19:55 AM
To have a large income it's a main position in investments of crypto currency. The any person who see a future in the crypto currency, obviously that the capitalization not so good at the moment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
August 26, 2018, 05:51:31 AM
I do not know if it makes sense to talk about long-term investments ...
When there was a boom in the new economy, .com domains with interesting names were selling crazy numbers.
Once the euphoria has passed, the names have completely lost their value. and even the most interesting ones still have irrelevant values compared to that period.
Who knows, maybe this will happen with the crypto.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 03:45:14 AM
Long term investenmentstrategy is good when you have time for waiting and you expect to get huge profit in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 25, 2018, 07:51:14 PM
A great future ahead, many scholars say about the prospects and possibilities of cryptography! Cryptocurrency market will grow, a great number of projects starts in which you can invest.
Pages:
Jump to: