Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 65. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 07:15:35 AM
And what is the difference in what projects to invest, the most important thing is to guess its prospects. I don't see anything wrong with investing online. if I knew in my time and bitcoin in dollars bought))
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 07:14:12 AM
Long term investment during bear phase i.e. when the prices are touching the earth is best decision.  The prices are at it's very low.  This is the best time to buy.  But only for long term.
The people who will buy presently and hold for a couple of months or one or two years will earn a lot.
We all say very reasonable things. However, every time we start doing something, we make the same mistakes. Sometimes we do not have the patience, sometimes we succumb to a herd instinct.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 06:59:36 AM
Long term investment during bear phase i.e. when the prices are touching the earth is best decision.  The prices are at it's very low.  This is the best time to buy.  But only for long term.
The people who will buy presently and hold for a couple of months or one or two years will earn a lot.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 06:42:59 AM
Long-term is one of the best strategy in investing. It is where you buy altcoins and hold it until there is a right time for you to sell it and to make your money profitable and it is a good idea.
Activity: 378
September 02, 2018, 06:06:09 AM
Long term investment is like you buy a tree and that tree will give you a big profit when it have a potential to have many bear fruit so that's like investing in crypto you have a big patient to earn profit from it.
Activity: 124
September 02, 2018, 06:00:28 AM
Of course long-term investment is more profitable, the best way to make money on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
September 02, 2018, 04:22:40 AM
I think the long-held cryptocurrency should be Bitcoin and Ethereum, and their prices will not be reflected in a short period of time. And this year's encryption market is very bad, I think this year's cryptocurrency must be held for a long time before it can make a profit.
Bitcoin and ETH are the most reliable crypto assets. But if you want to make a significant profit, then you must make up your portfolio so that it has several small but promising coins. Now the market is at the bottom and such small coins, when it is restored, will very quickly make X-s.

I think so too, the small caps that were bleeding the most during the downturn will bounce back stronger than the established  high caps. In my view 200B mcap was the bottom already.
Activity: 434
September 02, 2018, 03:26:30 AM
I am positive about it, nevertheless, I can't invest for a long term, because I want to gain fast profit and it is not that easy to change my mind.
At the same time I understand potential of long term
Activity: 210
September 02, 2018, 03:23:48 AM
I go only for those coins which have a great potential of growth
For example a good dev team, a working product, transparency etc.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 03:23:21 AM
I've separate wallet for long term coins. Where I only saved legit project coins. And its good to reserve some fund for future. If you save some then you will only get orofit and profit....
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 03:21:57 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long term investment can be good of your in the right coin. Just choose the right coin for me  right now its good to invest ethereum,cardano,neo and monero these are coins have great potential to grow in market. But in bitcoin I rather invest it in short term due to volatility and price value fluctuation is so big.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 03:21:21 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
In my opinion long term investment is a very necessary and important strategy in the business of crypto market. Long-term investment will bring more benefits as well as more risk-taking measures for us. This stage we should buy Bitcoin long-term investment is the most intelligent.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 03:15:31 AM
I just started doing bounty lately and for me it's not that really profitable or maybe it's because of the current market trend. I will keep all coins from bounties and hold it long term and maybe i will get a decent price in return.
Activity: 96
September 02, 2018, 03:09:46 AM
If you are an experienced investor you can not ignore this potential project Eloncity! Very interesting project, transparent development path The research team deserves credit, details at https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 448
September 01, 2018, 07:33:38 PM
Yes good thinkin,  Long term investment can change lifestyle for any peopl. Ony have huge profit from long term investmen that's why you should choice best established and blockchain type of coin such as: Eth,Eos etc. So depend choose your coin for Long term investmen.             
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 07:23:09 PM
In my opinion, if you really want to invest for the long term. You have to be good at choosing good coins and have prospects in the future, because now there are lots of new coins, and that will definitely make you confused. My advice is to look for coins that have been listed in the ranks of the 10 best coins this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 01, 2018, 07:16:54 PM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency is a long-term investment. The holders received much more than even ordinary traders. Anyone who has enough patience, be sure to make a profit in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 06:32:12 PM
Yes, I think with the long-term investment, the security of coin prices will be maintained, so the risk of loss will be very low, but you have to choose coins with a lot of enthusiasts and good price developments such as BTC and ETH, 2 coins are needed by many people so always many enthusiasts and will not scam
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 06:14:31 PM
Investing isn't an easy tactic to become rich. It is not something you can do for a short period of time and expect to make a significant amount of money. It's a long-term process which requires patience and commitment when the market fluctuates, as it inevitably will.  Thus, long term investment has higher probablity of maximizing returns over a period of time as compared to competing alternatives.
Well, most of the mainstream coins could be suited for long term profits, the thing is that "long term" varies by each individual and that tends to create wrong ideas.
Activity: 153
September 01, 2018, 06:08:25 PM
the one who looks into the future and plans for it . it's simple ))) also with long-term investments
Pages:
Jump to: