Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 74. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
August 24, 2018, 07:32:48 AM
I think this is the most profitable strategy in this market. We all want to be the ones who bought Bitcoin in 2011, but I'm sure in 2020 people will want to be us.

Good investment is for the long term, I think cryptocurrencies take a long time because the team must complete all roadmap as planned, if we are patient then we can get a big profit.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
August 24, 2018, 07:25:07 AM
The crypto market is now quite stagnant; it can be the prelude to great growth - as has happened several times in the past - or we can move towards the definitive collapse.
The only real rule is: do not invest money that you can not afford to lose.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 07:13:11 AM
I like long-term investments. I even think maybe a long-term investment is the best way to make money. Because the market continues to storm but I'm sure that in the future the situation will be much better than now. Therefore, I choose for myself a long-term investment. And I advise everyone to buy the Ethereum while it is cheap.
ETH, NEO, EOS may be the best investment in this period and I am sure it could increase in the near future. I believe the price drop may soon end and the price increase may soon begin. Just invest now and hope for a new future for Cryptocurrency
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 07:08:09 AM
in my opinion, long-term investments will be more profitable and have less risk and to choose which coins will be profitable for the long term, it is better to choose a strong coin and have a good future
I also think so, so when buying my altcoins I plan to sell them only after one year. I think that this is the minimum period.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 24, 2018, 07:07:56 AM
I understand that the holding is good and there are a lot of advantages. But I want to get paid for my work every week, not every year.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 06:55:45 AM
Only coin I would bet on in 5yrs is btc. There are some other good candidates but people are beginning to ask what these things do.

Just depends on how bad things get. A lot of us have already moved most of our funds over to the stock market because crypto is just not really doing anything. Wall Street on the other hand is on an absolute tear. All kinds of charts bouncing off support lines and pushing either higher or in clear support and resistance zones
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 04:30:18 AM
in my opinion, long-term investments will be more profitable and have less risk and to choose which coins will be profitable for the long term, it is better to choose a strong coin and have a good future
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 04:18:27 AM
Doing long-term investments, in my opinion, will give you greater profits.
I am sure if making a long-term investment minimizes the risk of loss because the value of Cryptocurrency prices is always changing and the value of the price is always changing so that if you make a long-term investment it will give a period of time for the cryptocurrency to rise in price
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
August 24, 2018, 04:15:36 AM
I like long-term investments. I even think maybe a long-term investment is the best way to make money. Because the market continues to storm but I'm sure that in the future the situation will be much better than now. Therefore, I choose for myself a long-term investment. And I advise everyone to buy the Ethereum while it is cheap.
Activity: 40
August 24, 2018, 03:50:23 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

ada, xlm, eos, trx, vet

these coins gonna give u many X
Activity: 13
August 24, 2018, 03:47:28 AM
I think long term investment is more profitable compare to short term and TWIST coin is one of best to hold for a long.

I also think with you, long-term investment is indeed one strategy that can increase profits, but is very risky in marketing today
Activity: 378
August 24, 2018, 03:45:40 AM
In order to reduce the likelihood of losses in the crypto currency market, the most appropriate is long-term investment. You need to invest in a proven coin. Today, bitcoin is the best alternative for this.
Activity: 26
August 24, 2018, 03:41:57 AM
In my opinion, long-term investment is a decision to invest in the current purpose to obtain long-term benefits in the future. Investors need to have a foresight in the future, considering that within 5 or even 10 years, the ICO or coin investments that they have invested can give themselves a profit figure.
Activity: 14
August 24, 2018, 03:32:56 AM
Long term investment will help you gain a big amount of money but it is too risk in this current market.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 03:25:45 AM
I think long term investment is more profitable compare to short term and TWIST coin is one of best to hold for a long.
Activity: 672
August 24, 2018, 03:22:00 AM
I think this is the most profitable strategy in this market. We all want to be the ones who bought Bitcoin in 2011, but I'm sure in 2020 people will want to be us.
Activity: 53
August 23, 2018, 11:34:17 PM
Safinus An interesting project, combines the most popular features of the blockchain. With impatience I shall wait for the completion of responsibilities & implementation of plans needs to obtain a great result! Safinus.com
Activity: 224
August 23, 2018, 11:11:20 PM
This long-term investment is certainly a lot of people who like it, in crypto long-term investment that has good potential is bitcoint, this coint is great for long-term investments because in the future it can give us more results
Activity: 53
August 23, 2018, 11:03:52 PM
This year's encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. The cryptocurrencies we invest in this year need to be held for a long time before they can get back. Because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply in this year's market. Has not been recovered.
Activity: 602
August 23, 2018, 10:58:17 PM
I think that this is a very good strategy, which, with the right approach, can bring good statistics to your trade. But do not take too long, learn to read the market and sometimes take risks, trust your intuition.
Pages:
Jump to: