Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment projects ? - page 9. (Read 1515 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 525
February 25, 2021, 01:39:19 AM
Well you can easily click twice on marketcap button in coinmarketcap website to sort coins by its marketcap.

I have one rule of investment: Never ask for financial advice on the internet. People who answer you will only give you the answer they like. What's that mean? it means they will only ask you to buy on something that they bought or profit/loss before. Without any real reason on why you should buy it. You can't blame them if the coins have no value anymore in the future.
Always do your own do diligence, read more! There's tons of articles and video to watch before putt money on some coin.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
February 24, 2021, 11:35:46 PM
Now you can find out cheep rate project.Because market is up and down trend so if you want to invest high rate project you can lost.capital long big trend now market can go bearish.so look before you lip.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 24, 2021, 11:32:18 PM
hidden gems token or coin that all really want. i think you can choose binance that  still lot space to grow the team was great that i believe binance will beat ethereum as soon as possible and its matter of time binance will chase ethereum market cap
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
February 24, 2021, 10:29:14 PM
When it comes to investment in the market for a long-term hold, my best approach is sticking to the more popular cryptocurrency. Its true that much more could be made with altcoin whose team are very assiduous and could grow substantially in the near future, but I do have a low risk appetite and prefer investment in project that have a track record of success and has been in the market for a while.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
February 24, 2021, 10:07:11 PM
Do you want to invest in an existing or newly built project?
in this forum there are many choices that you want, You only need to choose which project and don't forget to study it, you have to be more careful
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 24, 2021, 02:26:31 PM
You can have a look at Amon AMN token they are quality project in crypto banking and payments niche. The team is competent and experienced with good results expected in the mid term because their card and more products are coming out soon, for me it is a 100x plus potential coin.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 0
February 24, 2021, 01:23:10 PM
Now I want to Holder long-term projects. I like platform coins like: SOL, ETH, ... But because it has grown too much
People can suggest hidden gem projects. marketcap under 500 million dollars

Here is a list that I synthesize from the comments:
- Near
- FTM
- Alpha
- GLM
- DAO
- RAY
- DHT
...Updating...

You can leave a comment on the above list or suggest potential Coins.
Pages:
Jump to: