Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Invests - page 36. (Read 6492 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 15
March 08, 2018, 09:09:23 AM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

go here http://bitwhite.org that very good project and already listed on some exchange,it good to long term hold
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 08:39:04 AM
Choose cheap coins that you believe moon later. Long investment of course about 2 years. If you believe in crypto is good for you but if you just want to earn money with that I think it's dangerous. Try to make an investment with free money. If you lose it of course it will make you sad but not really like if you use your primary money
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 08:11:38 AM
For me bitcoin but give some investment too in ethereum this two still kicking the cypto world, and think about LTC, NEO and Ripple
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 07:30:52 AM
buy that in the top 10 coinmarketplace if for long term especially bitcoin
you will benefit hundreds of percent to thousands of percent not to mention the top 10 in the coinmarketplace can profit tens of percent to hundreds of percent again
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
March 08, 2018, 07:01:15 AM
Obisidian is a great option for investing. Now the price of the coin has significantly dropped, I think until the end of the year growth is inevitable
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
March 08, 2018, 06:30:27 AM
Now in the market there are a lot of perspective coins which I would advise you to buy! but not all of them will be able to bring great profits.
 I think now is the perfect time to buy:
ETH
LTC
NEO
It seems to me that these three currencies are the most promising in 2018 and will be able to make a profit after a while!
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 06:27:56 AM
I still have an idea to buy some coins especially, bitcoin, enthereum, bch, nxt.
For me it is very good to earn profits in the long run, because for me it is very easy to get many long-term benefits, and also very famous around the world.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 05:25:38 AM
You were a little late for BTC, because it was better if you got it from 6K. The exact time to get the ETH,LTC for now. As a matter of fact, the price of LTC and ETH should be higher than nowadays.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 04:24:17 AM
Altcoins are good choices for long term investments, I often encounter opinions about why altcoins and icos are the substantial
long term investments of choice in the cryptocurrency market. Ethereum is widely a well rounded currency with potentially
promising future in the market, I think that is one coin everybody should invest in. Bitcoins can also be considered short and
long term investments, I think it's best on both. The staggering prices bitcoins are capable of reaching is a very lucrative.
It is one excellent choice for a long term investment. I probably will stick with this one.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
March 08, 2018, 03:28:05 AM
If you want to have mixed investments on cryptocurrency then invest on bitcoin and ETH. The major coin still have its groove and still continue kicking on the crypto world. On the other hand, ETH now is following what bitcoin do and has a potential to be the next bitcoin. Dont be afraid because long term investments has lower risk compare to short term.
Not only that, the benefits will be greater if you choose the type of long-term investment. Bitcoin and ethereum have a very promising potential if they can be converted into long-term investments. because the less bitcoin, the bitcoin price will increase in the market. So also with the value of ethereum will always follow the movement of bitcoin prices.
Activity: 94
March 07, 2018, 09:51:51 PM
Never hesitate to invest in bitcoin. bitcoin is a very nice crypto king invests in the long run, and bitcoin is a future asset
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
March 07, 2018, 08:37:21 PM
The biggest long term holds in my portfolio are Bitcoin and NEO.

I have medium long-term holdings in ZCash, Zilliqa, IDXM, AURA, Pundi X, AChain and WINGS.

And I have smaller long term holdings too in VenChain, Nano, Monero, Steem, Gas, Aion, Nebulas, Request, GVT, TRAC, SophiaTX, STK and CP Chain.

Hope this helps - for my sake too haha!
Merit: 103
March 07, 2018, 08:10:16 PM

invested a long-term course in bitcoin. it will be safer because bitcoin is the first, which of course still to this day many believe it. Although altcoin there are also some pretty good but not like bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
March 07, 2018, 06:59:25 PM
man, only invest in bitcoin for long term. Ripple, Neo, Stratis etc is very risky but high volatility.. You can earn high profits from these coins.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Anon
March 07, 2018, 06:36:57 PM
Deep Onion, Monero, Seth, burst.. etc. Coins with good tx speeds, low tx cost, and coins with good tech behind them. Bitcoin will lose out to ETH as the backbone of crypto in the coming years. Ethereum is gaining similar brand name recognition, and has come close to btc's market cap in recent months. At some point the public will realize that btc is outdated, and other coins can do the same functions, and more.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
March 07, 2018, 06:35:16 PM
If you want to have mixed investments on cryptocurrency then invest on bitcoin and ETH. The major coin still have its groove and still continue kicking on the crypto world. On the other hand, ETH now is following what bitcoin do and has a potential to be the next bitcoin. Dont be afraid because long term investments has lower risk compare to short term.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 07, 2018, 06:28:49 PM

nothing anything else if looking for ling term keeping your investment buy bitcoin today's is in the middle level price eventually the price goes into the moon if you hold bitcoin until end of this year the profits that you can receive surely you are so very happy for you new year.
2nd I recommend to ethereum have a good prediction and speculation for the ethereum price reach the highest price for this year 2018.
Activity: 182
March 07, 2018, 06:23:13 PM
The daily trade is hard. Long-term investment, the market capitalization of the top 20 altcoins, the end of this year will have a good income.
But we have to do good research. Otherwise we may fall into difficult situations.
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
March 07, 2018, 06:11:12 PM

Stay on the original decision that is Neo Bitcoin and Ripple. They are coins that have a strong growth faith. But actually I really like Neo and Bitcoin alone. Because they are pure coins produced from mining unlike Ripple he is a bank coin (centralized).
Activity: 133
March 07, 2018, 05:39:52 PM
I am not only looking for a lot of profits from long-term investments but I am also looking for security in infestation, I never thought would take the risk to invest in altcoin but I really believe that ethereum is the right place to make long-term investment
Pages:
Jump to: