Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Invests - page 31. (Read 6492 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 01:13:23 PM
I would suggest below some of the altcoins. Each of these coins have working or beta products and current price is too low compared what they are bringing.
COSS
FUEL
DBET
VTC
KICK
MTH
All above tokens are listed on binance and Hit BTC.

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 29, 2018, 12:01:18 PM
If you have enough capital and planning for long term, then you should go for bitcoin. For sure, you will earn a good amount of money after the correction. As for altcoins, you can try eth, omg or xvg, they are more affordable and have potential to go at a high value. We just have to be patient and hold our coins until the right time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
I think that for long-term most simple advice is platform coin. Eth - platform, Neo-platform, Stratis, Ardor, Ziliqa, Cardano and much more. I'd like Decred but now this coin in the shadow. And I don't see any predictions to change

Your right friend in this regard can be seen as a reliable port of Ethereum, which forms the ERC-20 platform, which is the source for the subcoins in the long walks. ICOs with robust projects can be considered when there is revival in the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 29, 2018, 11:11:02 AM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

ETH is good altcoin for long term , why ?
because ETH have smartcontract for create new token , and developer can using for building a projects ICO .
and than cost fee send ETH is cheaper than the Bitcoin  cost fee transaction.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 29, 2018, 10:50:52 AM
Altcoins are the first thoughts that come into mind when I encounter Long Term Investments.
I have probable reason to believe that altcoins from ICOs and Bounties are favorably ideal and
well suited for such investments. If all supposedly goes well of course, ICO's and altcoins aren't
always successful overnight, they always take time to catch up and grow at their own pace.
However I also discovered that despite Bitcoins being a relevant short term investment, it is
in fact one or the sole best long term cryptocuurency of choice. I think ETH, NEO and Monero
also belong to this category, as long as they keep a fine reputation and projects are sufficient
enough to grant this altcoins valuable growth in the market alongside Bitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 96
March 29, 2018, 06:37:10 AM

on a long well to invest in ETH, DMT, COMSA
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 05:47:25 AM
Long-term investment is a good idea, I suggest you to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and credits.
These 3 coins have significant growth potential in the crypto market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 04:10:47 AM

Nowadays, investors think that if you invest and feel a profit in the short term, they will sell their money to earn an immediate income. Not as profitable as the long-term investment, I buy the money and keep it for a long time to get the best profit, but on the other hand, it is also risky.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
March 29, 2018, 03:57:36 AM

Long term investment is a nice idea but keeping your wallet safe is the biggest risk you need to bear. If you use paper wallet and keep your crypto safe then it is a nice investment. Rather than choosing any crypto you could invest in Bitcoin which is familiar and trust worthy, however the price is also cheap not to buy. I personally suggest you to buy Bitcoin and the next is Ethereum. You may invest in both as well but it's your choice.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 03:13:05 AM

Only invest with solid technologies and team and not some obscure coin (useless MN coins, for example, that many have run away with peoples money) that's gonna be dead in a couple of months.
There are so many good and promising projects out there. If you are willing to weather the storms then placing your trust in a solid product like Ark, Ubiq and even the upcoming Multiversum you will sleep easy and have financed a great product with growth potential.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
March 28, 2018, 11:27:50 PM
For now I don't have much idea for good long term coin but only bitcoin and ethereum for I know it was proven already that it will increase when time comes. That is what I would like to recommend for long term investment and no other coins for now just the two.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 28, 2018, 09:10:37 PM
There are few ones I can recommend such as bitcoin,  ethereum, neo and icon.  Those four can be invested into and the scope should long term I bet you won't be disappointed you do
Most coins that have the opportunity to be a long-term investment is a coin that has a good reputation. The long-standing coin usually has a very good level of trust and this is a first step as an indicator in determining the coin that can bring benefits to all of us. As for the new coin in circulation will still be difficult to be analyzed. For a beginner then choosing a coin that is in the top ranks can be the main choice.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
March 28, 2018, 08:50:59 PM
there lots of lots of alternative coins there with great potentials, what i can give to you are those for what i see in my own perspective that will be hitting a good market this year. 1 is NEO for sure because of it's increasing number of platform users, second will be dent and telcoin because of it's chosen industry to venture with. And another one is COV which is a very likely to E-toro while cov focuses on crypto copy trading. Which is a new one and i guess will be a big hit this year.
Activity: 184
March 28, 2018, 06:54:30 PM
There are few ones I can recommend such as bitcoin,  ethereum, neo and icon.  Those four can be invested into and the scope should long term I bet you won't be disappointed you do
Activity: 176
March 28, 2018, 06:42:45 PM
Lots of investors are looking for x10 x20 coins. But we saw lots of scam coins and tokens. So we have to be careful.
And you should not forget bitcoin,ethereum and neo. they will be in much better places in the future
I really agree what you say, many investors are looking for x10 x20 to x30 coins,
with more and more new coins emerging, we should be able to choose which ones are good and which are scam,
I think if you want to invest better you choose coins that have potential for the future such as BTC, BCH, ETH, or NEO
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
March 28, 2018, 05:30:30 PM
I now only look at the most reliable coins from the TOP-10. It seems to me that these coins have fallen the least. The remaining altcoins continue to fall significantly.
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 04:57:45 PM
Lots of investors are looking for x10 x20 coins. But we saw lots of scam coins and tokens. So we have to be careful.
And you should not forget bitcoin,ethereum and neo. they will be in much better places in the future
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 04:55:41 PM
I think that for long-term most simple advice is platform coin. Eth - platform, Neo-platform, Stratis, Ardor, Ziliqa, Cardano and much more. I'd like Decred but now this coin in the shadow. And I don't see any predictions to change

Dont forget to add Deeponion and Icon .
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
March 28, 2018, 04:34:29 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 01:48:37 PM
Investing long-term in crypto is no matter. If, you have gained almost 20x then reap your profit and enjoy. But, only the selective cryptocurrency can be held for long-term. Likewise; Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, BNT, Ripple etc. Here I am talking about the longterm means for minimum 10 years.
Pages:
Jump to: