Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Invests - page 32. (Read 6492 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 01:42:48 PM
Wanchain , ICOX , NANO , Cardano and ZRX . All are projects that are trying to strengthen the system.
I have in my portfolio all these coins except ZRX. I planned to buy it recently, but I'm waiting for the price to fall.
now it seems the price has decreased, you can buy now without delay. because now is the right time to buy long-term coins and hold. because we do not have to wait for coins to fall at a low price
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 01:27:07 PM
Wanchain , ICOX , NANO , Cardano and ZRX . All are projects that are trying to strengthen the system.
I have in my portfolio all these coins except ZRX. I planned to buy it recently, but I'm waiting for the price to fall.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
March 28, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?
I have many coin which i trust for a long term investment, but i just invested in 5 diffrent coin, In this case you are asking about for what you need to buy for a long term investment right, i prefer to buy bitcoin becasue the price are quite low i think.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 08:06:07 AM
I see the potential of coin credits that smell just finished in ico will be successful in the future of such a huge offer for a chance to succeed next year. the price is still relatively cheap for this coin
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
March 28, 2018, 08:04:28 AM
People can suggest various types of coins to you. But base on my personal opinion I basically think that Bitcoin is the best and most reliable for one to invest on for a longer period without ant form of panicking. Furtherly, I only recommend Ethereum because it has a greater unstable price among all other Altcoin and also next to the primary digital online currency known as Bitcoin. Lastly, It also have the support of some communities.
BTC not give such growth as any alts. I seek coins as platform not only utility coins. I think this year will be good for all platforms. But BTC and ETH only can be less profit
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
March 28, 2018, 07:53:43 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
March 28, 2018, 05:57:21 AM
the opportunity is always widely opened on crypto, it depends on our certainty in picking coins that can be trusted for a certain period of time. I'm sure the top coins on coinmarketcap.. still have a high potential to get higher prices after this, like Btc, Eth, Ltc, it's old coins but the coins are really still seen to survive on its popularity. The opportunities for a long term investment.. certainly would be higher on coins that are already long closer to many people.
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
March 28, 2018, 05:46:32 AM

BTC and ETH. ​​​​Compared ​to another coins, they are more stable and profitable for long term. ​I prefer ​ETH ​rather than​ BTC because ETH comission is low and quite protential, Bitcoin is saturated​ enough.​ By the way, Bitcoin falls again because FB and Google and Twitter want to limit ​​cryptocurrency​ ​advertisement​.​ Good timing to buy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 05:32:32 AM

Icx
Activity: 193
March 28, 2018, 04:28:59 AM
Better to buy now I guess is bitcoin, ethereum, and eon.
This is what I think coins that good for the long term holding. Not so much sure but I'm pretty sure of its proven performance in crypto games. You can try and thank me later.
Activity: 479
https://streamies.io/
March 28, 2018, 04:27:54 AM
there are 3 coins you should hold now. they are BTC, XRP and WPR. BTC will hit 20k in June. XRP is the best coins which is applied in many banking system. WPR is the valuable coin which is supported by Lithuania government
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 28, 2018, 04:13:52 AM
For me, it will always bitcoin and etherium for longer term investment. Many altcoins has a lot of potentials to grow, but it will always depend on the team who handles it so you can't be sure in the long run. But bitcoin and etherium re the coins that can stand alone and will definitely for sure that the price will increase in  the future.
the position of bitcoin and ethereum is now still in the highest position to serve as the best coin for long-term investment, as it has not yet found the best coin for the best long-term investment coins. bitcoin and ethereum are still stable for the price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 04:10:40 AM
Why does it seem like no-one understands the concept of "long term investments". Long term is not 1 month or even 6 months. Think about 2 or 3 years, will your investment still be relevant, will it be mass marketed?
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
March 28, 2018, 03:44:06 AM
Ubiq, Oax and 0x and also Lendroid.
Activity: 50
March 28, 2018, 03:31:04 AM
I believe that bitcoin and ethereum will have a bright future, since they are the good mainstream coins.

There are a lot of altcoins, maybe most of them will just disappear or go to zero in the end.
yes I also agree with you that bitcoin and ethereum are excellent for long-term investments
I think neo is also very good for long term investment
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
March 28, 2018, 03:11:39 AM
Bitcoin of course. Don't underestimate the King of crypto. Better techs will come up and go, but the brand name of Bitcoin will be eternal.
Well, this is an Altcoin board so most likely the OP is not asking opinion about Bitcoin as he/she is probably aware of it by now.
To answer the question of OP, I would not give you the name of the coin so that I will not be spoon-feeding you and still make your own research, so my advice for you is that search for utility tokens because they are most likely the most profitable type of coins.
Activity: 91
March 28, 2018, 03:03:05 AM
you should not forget bitcoin,ethereum and neo. they will be in much better places in the future
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
March 28, 2018, 02:33:38 AM
I believe that bitcoin and ethereum will have a bright future, since they are the good mainstream coins.

There are a lot of altcoins, maybe most of them will just disappear or go to zero in the end.
Activity: 602
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
March 28, 2018, 02:14:12 AM

Bitcoin and ETH for me.
I think holding them for next two years will already bring huge amount of profit.
Then, if we holding longer, perhaps it will even bring more profit
BTC and ETH growth too fast last year, so i think they wont increase too fast in the future and the price will become stable in one day Cheesy
Activity: 336
March 28, 2018, 01:37:08 AM
I did not buy bitcoin, and I distributed all my investments between new crypto projects, I hope that the coins will grow in value.
Pages:
Jump to: