Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term OIL - page 52. (Read 91718 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
January 25, 2016, 04:39:35 AM
Oil is in the hands of few corporations who hides behind US government!
Us government is in service of few families who owns 90% of whole world!
They controlling every aspect of living today not only price of oil!
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
January 25, 2016, 03:40:39 AM
How oil price can influence Bitcoin price?
Easy through electricity. Electricity will go down and price of mining will be little cheaper. Cheaper block will influence more hashrate! BTC price will increase!
My opinion.

Price will actually go down because more hashrate increases the supply with increase driving the price down.

the halving is there for this reason, to reduce the pressure from the miners, which with their margin i don't believe is very high, they are not selling 3600 coins per day

and it's the price that drive the diff up not the opposite
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
January 24, 2016, 05:53:57 PM
Hashrate always starts growing after price goes up..
Bitcoin price has influence on hashrate. Hashrate is always growing up until mining cost hits bitcoin price.
January 24, 2016, 05:39:54 PM
More hashrate more difficulty, more difficulty, price is going up.
Demand is going up..
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
January 24, 2016, 05:38:01 PM
Easy through electricity. Electricity will go down and price of mining will be little cheaper. Cheaper block will influence more hashrate! BTC price will increase!
My opinion.

Price will actually go down because more hashrate increases the supply with increase driving the price down.
January 24, 2016, 05:22:52 PM
My opinion.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
January 24, 2016, 05:16:35 PM
US government deliberately brings price down to crash Russia exporting oil and gas.. Suddenly Iran got permission to export oil..Oil will artificially goes down for some time..Main goal complete control over world oil supply by US

Iran has been selling its oil both directly to China and to the West through Russia. Now Russia says about bringing down the supply of its oil by some 400,000 bpd, which suddenly coincides with the amount of oil that Iran is going to begin selling in the nearest future...

So with lifting sanctions the US didn't win anything substantial in an effort to crash Russian economy
It's still 400'000bpd worth of money less for Russia

You innocently assume that Iran was giving its oil for free?
January 24, 2016, 05:16:14 PM
Saudi don't have a chance !
They must obey US.. If not they will have revolution also, excuse for intervention will be humans rights
 and more cheap oil will flow like oil from terrorist state..
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 24, 2016, 05:10:58 PM
US government deliberately brings price down to crash Russia exporting oil and gas.. Suddenly Iran got permission to export oil..Oil will artificially goes down for some time..Main goal complete control over world oil supply by US

Iran has been selling its oil both directly to China and to the West through Russia. Now Russia says about bringing down the supply of its oil by some 400,000 bpd, which suddenly coincides with the amount of oil that Iran is going to begin selling in the nearest future...

So with lifting sanctions the US didn't win anything substantial in an effort to crash Russian economy
It's still 400'000bpd worth of money less for Russia
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
January 24, 2016, 05:09:37 PM

Iran has been selling its oil both directly to China and to the West through Russia (technically, Russia has been selling more of its own oil, using Iranian oil domestically). Now Russia says about bringing down the supply of its oil by some 400,000 bpd, which suddenly coincides with the amount of oil that Iran is going to begin selling in the nearest future, lol...

So, by lifting sanctions, the US didn't win anything substantial in an effort to crash Russian economy
January 24, 2016, 05:08:34 PM
Saudi Arabia oil production is under the US influence. Not to mention they are US protectorate!
Oil is crucial for Saudi economy (it's almost the only thing they produce). US influence may be important, but the Oil price is what really matters for them.
I think it's safe to say that their interests are more important than the US influence  Wink
January 24, 2016, 05:02:40 PM
Saudi Arabia oil production is under the US influence. Not to mention they are US protectorate!
January 24, 2016, 04:58:25 PM
US government deliberately brings price down to crash Russia exporting oil and gas.. Suddenly Iran got permission to export oil..Oil will artificially goes down for some time..Main goal complete control over world oil supply by US.
Some people also say that Saudi Arabia increased its production so Shale Gas industry crashes (because it's more expensive to extract).
January 24, 2016, 04:49:33 PM
US government deliberately brings price down to crash Russia exporting oil and gas.. Suddenly Iran got permission to export oil..Oil will artificially goes down for some time..Main goal complete control over world oil supply by US.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2016, 04:31:37 PM
i will actually buy some shares because in my opinion sooner or later the price will surely go up because it has never been so down was it? i will invest some money in it for sure

I'm not so sure, there has been plenty of examples like this with other resources, people couldn't believe the price was so low and kept buying and buying an the price kept dropping and dropping. I tend to think that if you buy oil today it will be worth a lot in the next years but I really don't know what the floor currently is so I stay away.

Oil could be replaced by other energy sources, but oil it's not only an energy source, it will still be needed for many things. For example you can't manufacture a car with solar energy, it takes around 5 oil gallons to just make one tire!
January 24, 2016, 04:27:17 PM

US is biggest consumer of oil and they must find alternative for fosil fuels, couse they are most responsibility!

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 24, 2016, 03:21:07 PM
i will actually buy some shares because in my opinion sooner or later the price will surely go up because it has never been so down was it? i will invest some money in it for sure
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
January 24, 2016, 02:26:14 PM
They have technology and they have estimated that we are right now around peak!
Also don't forget population of the world is rising, so we are not so far from COLD TURKEY

The world is moving forward right now. In another 20 years there will be alot of other fuel sources as energy instead of just oil. This could push the price of oil even lower than what it is right now. There is no denying to the fact that oil is pretty much dead due to its abundance as well as more people realizing on how another sources of energy needs to be used

Basic economics rules still apply, and to force out oil from the market, your "other fuel sources" should necessarily be cheaper than oil. What are these exactly?

And oil is not just "fuel"

I have heard that, in a very optimistic sense, if humanity can harness nuclear fusion power generation, it would create variably unlimited, or at least extremely cheap source of energy for everyone. This would hypothetically allow for the re-purposing of oil to focus more around plastics and other petroleum based materials, which would in turn be a benefit for humanity.

This is very wishful thinking, however, and based on the current progress with fusion technology, it is still many decades away.
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Activity: 2017
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 24, 2016, 12:37:45 PM
What could be replace oil from usage, what other aternative source?
What will be consequences ?
Pages:
Jump to: